Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Why Every Non-muslim Especially Christians Must Support Israel - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Every Non-muslim Especially Christians Must Support Israel (2908 Views)

Should Christians Support Israel? / Seven Deadly Sins Christians Must Never Commit / “Christians Must Live Exemplary Married Life” – Apostle & Reverend Lizzy Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Every Non-muslim Especially Christians Must Support Israel by analice107: 10:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
Demmzy15:

So when a group of people convert to Islam and adopt Arabic as their language, they've automatically become invaders and occupiers? You never cease to amaze me, so Yoruba Muslims are occupying South West? Are you reasonable at all?

So speaking Arabic makes you an Arab? Lemme tell you something, the original Arabs are from Saudi Arabia to Yemen! Egyptian, Syrians, Jordan(parts), some Palestinians are not Arabs but are people who embraced Islam and made Arabic their languages. So they're Arabs linguistically, if you go to Syria, you'll find people with blonde hair and blue eyes who speak Arabic but that doesn't mean they're the original Arabs.

Are You seriously asking this question? The Israelis of course, you don't need anyone to tell you that. If you're human, you'll know the Palestinians are oppressed!

All I can say is lol grin grin You're sick!
Having a discussion with you is like talking to a kid. Or, maybe you are. Oh well. You are a Muslim. Plsss.
"Ignore mood*

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Non-muslim Especially Christians Must Support Israel by TrajansKong: 11:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
Anas09:
And, hurry up and start releasing your bombs, and one more time, The God of Israel, Jehovah Saboth who is the God of War, shall once again show you that no one touches his first son and goes unhurt.

...and what joy you shall feel on that blessed day when the streets run with the blood of the cursed and disobedient sons of Ishmael! Selah!!

What Holy Joy!
Re: Why Every Non-muslim Especially Christians Must Support Israel by doveda: 11:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
If you have any idea how much they hate yousmiley, you won't be here screaming support. Mor***!
Re: Why Every Non-muslim Especially Christians Must Support Israel by Demmzy15(m): 1:33am On Jun 09, 2016
proudkafir:
If you are my student you will have an extra semester for classifying Jew as a religion. Jews are a race, just like the Arabs, Blacks, Caucasians, Hindus, etc.

When I say Jews, I mean those that subscribe directly or indirectly to Judaism. That's the religion that connects them, at least pretend to have sense small.

Fya, Islam is not a race, but a religion whose adherants are mainly Arabs.

Yet with this above nonsense you want to give me a carry over! grin Do know that they're more Muslims in Nigeria than Saudi Arabia? Arabs make approximately 20% of Muslims, you see how you've goofed.

Judaism is the religion of the Jews and Hinduism is the religion of the Hindus (Indians).

Judaism is the religion, while its adherents are called Jews. It's in recent times they've tried to portray being a Jew as a different race when they're Caucasians, Arabs, Kurds, Berbers and blacks who are Jews. So you see how your argument is floured.

For your information, Hinduism is the religion of Hindus not for all Indians. We have Indians who are Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, etc. Any flop, thinking you know but you know nothing.

Note that isreal is country with Jewish, Arab and few black population (Ethiopian Jews). Israel is made up of 20% Arabs, or thereabout.

So?

So im shocked when you celebrate Arab presence in Bethlehem and narazeth, do you want them to be driven away, just as your criminal prophet Mohammed asked Muslim to drive the Jews away from the Arabian peninsula.

Are You seriously consoling yourself with this rubbish? Nazareth and Bethlehem are meant to be Christian cities but are now Muslim majority cities, what does that tell your coconut head? grin

I don't understand your meaning of revert.

I meant that many of the Palestinians are Israelites who reverted to Islam and embraced the Arabic language. Hope you grab now?

You should be grateful that the Israeli government is trying to integrate their Arab population instead of seeing it as a religious victory.

All the Arabs are second class citizens in Israel, as a Christian or Muslim, you're a second class citizens. Apart from the so-called reintegration, they've killed thousands of other Arabs in the occupied territories. That's point blank hypocrisy!

How do Muslims think? I need a psychologist to really explain the evil minds of Muslims. Oh sorry, I have the qurann and the hadith.

Lol grin Why coming up with all this boring rhetorics? I think better than most of you, who would support the killing of innocent civilians and then attribute it to God. You're nothing but a coward!

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Non-muslim Especially Christians Must Support Israel by proudkafir: 6:38am On Jun 09, 2016
Demmzy15:

When I say Jews, I mean those that subscribe directly or indirectly to Judaism. That's the religion that connects them, at least pretend to have sense small.

Yet with this above nonsense you want to give me a carry over! grin Do know that they're more Muslims in Nigeria than Saudi Arabia? Arabs make approximately 20% of Muslims, you see how you've goofed.

Judaism is the religion, while its adherents are called Jews. It's in recent times they've tried to portray being a Jew as a different race when they're Caucasians, Arabs, Kurds, Berbers and blacks who are Jews. So you see how your argument is floured.

For your information, Hinduism is the religion of Hindus not for all Indians. We have Indians who are Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, etc. Any flop, thinking you know but you know nothing.

So?

Are You seriously consoling yourself with this rubbish? Nazareth and Bethlehem are meant to be Christian cities but are now Muslim majority cities, what does that tell your coconut head? grin

I meant that many of the Palestinians are Israelites who reverted to Islam and embraced the Arabic language. Hope you grab now?

All the Arabs are second class citizens in Israel, as a Christian or Muslim, you're a second class citizens. Apart from the so-called reintegration, they've killed thousands of other Arabs in the occupied territories. That's point blank hypocrisy!

Lol grin Why coming up with all this boring rhetorics? I think better than most of you, who would support the killing of innocent civilians and then attribute it to God. You're nothing but a coward!
No, I won't subscribe to your ignorance. So if I'm a Nigerian and I practice Judaism I'm a Jew? So if I'm a Yoruba and I practice Islam I'm an Arab?

Who is talking about Saudi Arabia, I told you that the race with highest Muslim population are the Arabs because it is also part and parcel of their culture. Dont proove too ignorant. And for your information, unlike Islam, Judaism is not a preaching and expansionist faith. Judaism is only for the Jews, the Jews do not preach to anyone or fight anyone to practice their religion, while the Muslims do (qurann 9:29). You only see synagogues in a Jewish community.

You said Palestine are Israeli who reverted to Islam. This is a crazy statement that can only come from the mosque or Muslims. I can't educate you hear for your obvious and willful ignorance.

You also said Bethlehem and Nazareth is meant to be a Christian community. Thank God you acknowledge that the Arabs are strangers in those towns, do you still call the Jews the occupiers?

The Arabs are second class citizens in Israel and I like that. That is the problem you criminal prophet caused (qurann 5:51). All non-muslims in Islamic States are also second class citizens. So if the reverse is the case the Muslims/Arabs should not complain. The Saudi have driven out almost all the Christians and Jews from their country. He who seek equity comes with clean hands.

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Non-muslim Especially Christians Must Support Israel by Ifeann(f): 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
proudkafir:
No, I won't subscribe to your ignorance. So if I'm a Nigerian and I practice Judaism I'm a Jew? So if I'm a Yoruba and I practice Islam I'm an Arab?

Who is talking about Saudi Arabia, I told you that the race with highest Muslim population are the Arabs because it is also part and parcel of their culture. Dont proove too ignorant. And for your information, unlike Islam, Judaism is not a preaching and expansionist faith. Judaism is only for the Jews, the Jews do not preach to anyone or fight anyone to practice their religion, while the Muslims do (qurann 9:29). You only see synagogues in a Jewish community.

You said Palestine are Israeli who reverted to Islam. This is a crazy statement that can only come from the mosque or Muslims. I can't educate you hear for your obvious and willful ignorance.

You also said Bethlehem and Nazareth is meant to be a Christian community. Thank God you acknowledge that the Arabs are strangers in those towns, do you still call the Jews the occupiers?

The Arabs are second class citizens in Israel and I like that. That is the problem you criminal prophet caused (qurann 5:51). All non-muslims in Islamic States are also second class citizens. So if the reverse is the case the Muslims/Arabs should not complain. The Saudi have driven out almost all the Christians and Jews from their country. He who seek equity comes with clean hands.
tell them but they wont hear.
Re: Why Every Non-muslim Especially Christians Must Support Israel by analice107: 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
Demmzy15:

So when a group of people convert to Islam and adopt Arabic as their language, they've automatically become invaders and occupiers? You never cease to amaze me, so Yoruba Muslims are occupying South West? Are you reasonable at all?

So speaking Arabic makes you an Arab? Lemme tell you something, the original Arabs are from Saudi Arabia to Yemen! Egyptian, Syrians, Jordan(parts), some Palestinians are not Arabs but are people who embraced Islam and made Arabic their languages. So they're Arabs linguistically, if you go to Syria, you'll find people with blonde hair and blue eyes who speak Arabic but that doesn't mean they're the original Arabs.

Are You seriously asking this question? The Israelis of course, you don't need anyone to tell you that. If you're human, you'll know the Palestinians are oppressed!

All I can say is lol grin grin You're sick!
You know? I had to break my word to respond to your post. You are too slow.
Re: Why Every Non-muslim Especially Christians Must Support Israel by Anas09: 6:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
TrajansKong:

...and what joy you shall feel on that blessed day when the streets run with the blood of the cursed and disobedient sons of Ishmael! Selah!!

What Holy Joy!

angry angry angry angry undecided
Re: Why Every Non-muslim Especially Christians Must Support Israel by Demmzy15(m): 8:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
proudkafir:

Then you're duller than I thought, Judaism is a religion and it's adherents are Jews. We have European or Caucasians who are Jews, they're found in Israel today. We have Kurds, Arabs who are Jews, they profess the religion of Judaism.

Who is talking about Saudi Arabia, I told you that the race with highest Muslim population are the Arabs because it is also part and parcel of their culture.

How does this make Arabs majority of Muslims? Why are you like this na? Majority of Arabs are Muslims but that does not mean they're majority of Muslims.

[s]Dont proove too ignorant. And for your information, unlike Islam, Judaism is not a preaching and expansionist faith. Judaism is only for the Jews, the Jews do not preach to anyone or fight anyone to practice their religion, while the Muslims do (qurann 9:29). You only see synagogues in a Jewish community.[/s]

Doesn't change the fact that Christians have killed the most Jews cool

Show me where I made the above assertion!

Then apparently you're the dullest in this forum. Bethlehem is in Palestine and all the inhabitants are Arabs including Christians and Muslims, the Muslim Arabs are the majority while the Christian Arabs are minority. So how can Arabs be strangers?

Nazareth is considered the Arab capital of Israel because majority of its population are Arabs. The Muslim Arabs make a majority in this city while the Christian Arabs are the minority.

The Arabs are second class citizens in Israel and I like that.

Yet you wail over saudi arabia and other Muslim countries! grin You're a confused man, do you know that the Arabs also includes your Christian brethren? Bigots like you think, all Arabs are muslims when in fact we have more than 15 million Christians! grin

That is the problem you criminal prophet caused (qurann 5:51). All non-muslims in Islamic States are also second class citizens. So if the reverse is the case the Muslims/Arabs should not complain. The Saudi have driven out almost all the Christians and Jews from their country.

Bigot, they were also no Christian in saudi arabia, that's where you messed up. The Jewish communities of Saudi Arabia left(I can't remember the year), King Abdulaziz(rah) begged them to return, if indeed they returned, they would have been granted synagogues because they don't evangelize like Christians.

He who seek equity comes with clean hands.

grin Ewu!

1 Like

Re: Why Every Non-muslim Especially Christians Must Support Israel by proudkafir: 10:48am On Jun 10, 2016
Demmzy15:

Then you're duller than I thought, Judaism is a religion and it's adherents are Jews. We have European or Caucasians who are Jews, they're found in Israel today. We have Kurds, Arabs who are Jews, they profess the religion of Judaism.

How does this make Arabs majority of Muslims? Why are you like this na? Majority of Arabs are Muslims but that does not mean they're majority of Muslims.

Doesn't change the fact that Christians have killed the most Jews cool

Show me where I made the above assertion!

Then apparently you're the dullest in this forum. Bethlehem is in Palestine and all the inhabitants are Arabs including Christians and Muslims, the Muslim Arabs are the majority while the Christian Arabs are minority. So how can Arabs be strangers?

Nazareth is considered the Arab capital of Israel because majority of its population are Arabs. The Muslim Arabs make a majority in this city while the Christian Arabs are the minority.

Yet you wail over saudi arabia and other Muslim countries! grin You're a confused man, do you know that the Arabs also includes your Christian brethren? Bigots like you think, all Arabs are muslims when in fact we have more than 15 million Christians! grin

Bigot, they were also no Christian in saudi arabia, that's where you messed up. The Jewish communities of Saudi Arabia left(I can't remember the year), King Abdulaziz(rah) begged them to return, if indeed they returned, they would have been granted synagogues because they don't evangelize like Christians.

grin Ewu!
Honestly, out of respect for goats I wont call you a goat because it will be a great insults to the goat community.

You said people that practice Judaism are called Jews, irrespective of their nationality, then you are a great fool. See who the Jewish are below and their history:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews

www.science.co.il/Israel-history.php

www.bl.uk/learning/histcitizen/voices/info/religionculture/thejewishpeoplereligionandculture.html

Once again, since you are a dull student, if I am a yorubaman and I practice Judaism, am I a Jew? I need a 'yes' or 'no' answer.

As I said earlier, the race (not country) with the largest muslim population are the Arabs. I wonder why this simple fact is too hard for you to understand. Islam is part of arabian identity and culture, though a religion fraught with lies, propaganda and violence.

You said christians have killed most Jews, why do you get your fact from? Your local mosques of course. However Jewish hatred is part and parcel of islamic theology. You are not a true muslim if you dont hate\kill the Jews. See below advise from your criminal prophet mohammed on how to treat the Jews:

Sahih Muslim Book 019, Number 4366: “It has been narrated by ‘Umar b. al-Khattib that he heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say: “I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim.”

Ibn Ishaq, Life of Muhammad (Karachi) p.553: …the Apostle of Allah said, “Kill any Jew that falls into your power.”

Bukhari Vol.4 Bk.52 No.176 Narrated ‘Abdullah bin ‘Umar: Allah’s Apostle said,“You (i.e. Muslims) will fight with the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, ‘O ‘Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)!There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.”

Quran-5.60 “…[the Jews] whom Allah has cursed and brought His wrath upon, and of whom He made apes and swine, and who served the Shaitan…”

Quran-5:72 “Surely, they have disbelieved who say: “Allah is the Messiah … and the Fire will be his abode and for the Zalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers) there are no helpers.” [Not only does this verse say Christians burn in hell, it also equates them to “polytheists”, thus negating their “special status” as “people of the book”.]

Quran-9.29 “Fight against those who … acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islam) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and know themselves subdued.”

On the issue of the owner, or otherwise, of Bethlehem and Nazarath, the Arabs are settlers. Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea and he is a Nazarene, which shows that, historically, these places are Jewish land and not Arab land. Is Jesus a Jew or an Arab? If Jewish is a Jews, together with his ancestors who settle in those land, why are the Arabs claiming part of Jewish territory?

Christian Arabs are the indigineous population in the arabian peninsula. They were living peacefully before mohammed came with the sword of islam (quran 9:29, quran 8:39, quran 98:6, quran 5:51). Muslim invaders killed many christians and exiled others, especially under the first and second islamic bloodthirsty khalifa.

You are a muslim criminal for saying that king abdulazeez begged Jews to retrun back to saudi arabia. What is your dependable source for this obvious lies?

Islamic goat, aka Demzzy, he who seek equity comes with clean hand and not islamic hands that is filled with the blood of the innocents.

1 Like

Re: Why Every Non-muslim Especially Christians Must Support Israel by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 10, 2016
Sh1t thread.
Re: Why Every Non-muslim Especially Christians Must Support Israel by ebiagtales: 11:36am On Jun 10, 2016
Muafrika2:
Israel is one of the most dangerous places to evangelize. Do you know what they did to the few ten thousand Ethiopians they took there? They forcefully converted them into Judaism. I don't know who those people calling themselves Israelites are. They have alot of European colonial tendencies that are enough to raise the eyebrow.

The Ethiopians orthodox Christians that did not convert keep getting attacked.
See Bible believers killing Bible believers. Isn't it enough to believe that their god is Satan as the DOCTUFOS said?
Re: Why Every Non-muslim Especially Christians Must Support Israel by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 10, 2016
ebiagtales:
See Bible believers killing Bible believers. Isn't it enough to believe that their god is Satan as the DOCTUFOS said?

We can't accurately be that general. There is true believers on both sides, and even chosen sons of God on every side, even among the Palestinian muslims. It's really a personal condition.
Re: Why Every Non-muslim Especially Christians Must Support Israel by Demmzy15(m): 1:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
proudkafir:
Honestly, out of respect for goats I wont call you a goat because it will be a great insults to the goat community.

Lmao!! grin grin grin grin at least you admitted you're a goat.

You said people that practice Judaism are called Jews, irrespective of their nationality, then you are a great fool. See who the Jewish are below and their history:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews

www.science.co.il/Israel-history.php

www.bl.uk/learning/histcitizen/voices/info/religionculture/thejewishpeoplereligionandculture.html

Now read this article from beginning to end and digest it's meaning before coming back here http://www.jewfaq.org/judaism.htm

Once again, since you are a dull student, if I am a yorubaman and I practice Judaism, am I a Jew? I need a 'yes' or 'no' answer.

Yes you're a Jew who converted!

As I said earlier, the race (not country) with the largest muslim population are the Arabs. I wonder why this simple fact is too hard for you to understand. Islam is part of arabian identity and culture, though a religion fraught with lies, propaganda and violence.

If you mean Arabs are majority Muslims, fine, no argument. But Arabs are not the majority Muslims, please decipher that into your flat'head.

You said christians have killed most Jews, why do you get your fact from? Your local mosques of course. However Jewish hatred is part and parcel of islamic theology.

This link would do https://www.ushmm.org/research/the-center-for-advanced-holocaust-studies/programs-ethics-religion-the-holocaust/articles-and-resources/christian-persecution-of-jews-over-the-centuries/christian-persecution-of-jews-over-the-centuries

[s]You are not a true muslim if you dont hate\kill the Jews. See below advise from your criminal prophet mohammed on how to treat the Jews:

Sahih Muslim Book 019, Number 4366: “It has been narrated by ‘Umar b. al-Khattib that he heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say: “I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim.”

Ibn Ishaq, Life of Muhammad (Karachi) p.553: …the Apostle of Allah said, “Kill any Jew that falls into your power.”

Bukhari Vol.4 Bk.52 No.176 Narrated ‘Abdullah bin ‘Umar: Allah’s Apostle said,“You (i.e. Muslims) will fight with the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, ‘O ‘Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)!There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.”

Quran-5.60 “…[the Jews] whom Allah has cursed and brought His wrath upon, and of whom He made apes and swine, and who served the Shaitan…”

Quran-5:72 “Surely, they have disbelieved who say: “Allah is the Messiah … and the Fire will be his abode and for the Zalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers) there are no helpers.” [Not only does this verse say Christians burn in hell, it also equates them to “polytheists”, thus negating their “special status” as “people of the book”.]

Quran-9.29 “Fight against those who … acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islam) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and know themselves subdued.”[/s]

How can I hate or kill a Jew when the Qur'an tells me I can marry and eat from them?! grin The king of Morocco made a Berber Jew is senior advisor, what else do you want? Continue with this your rubbish, still doesn't change the fact that Christians have killed the most Jews. tongue

On the issue of the owner, or otherwise, of Bethlehem and Nazarath, the Arabs are settlers. Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea and he is a Nazarene, which shows that, historically, these places are Jewish land and not Arab land. Is Jesus a Jew or an Arab? If Jewish is a Jews, together with his ancestors who settle in those land, why are the Arabs claiming part of Jewish territory?

All the population of Muslims and Christians in Bethlehem, Nazareth and other parts of Palestine/Israel are Arabs. They adopted the Arab culture when the area was liberated during Caliph Umar (ra).

So all the people have been there but the Muslims Nad Christians adapted the culture of Arabs. In fact when you hear Palestinian Arabic, it's quite different from the Egyptian, Hejazi Arabic. They're some Hebrew words in them.

Christian Arabs are the indigineous population in the arabian peninsula. They were living peacefully before mohammed came with the sword of islam (quran 9:29, quran 8:39, quran 98:6, quran 5:51). Muslim invaders killed many christians and exiled others, especially under the first and second islamic bloodthirsty khalifa.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_the_Byzantine_Empire start reading from 565-1204(era of muslims)

Christian Byzantine Empire which was from the Roman Empire conquered Palestine through warfare. It was during this time they persecuted minority Christians(coptic) and Jews. Audience note that, this Byzantine empire was a Christian empire, yet they killed and persecuted the minorities. They had problems with Muslims when they tried to kill the Muslims in which major confrontation took place and Muslims conquered all their lands and then protected most of its minorities.

You are a muslim criminal for saying that king abdulazeez begged Jews to retrun back to saudi arabia. What is your dependable source for this obvious lies?

I quote from Wikipedia:

"...... These Jews arrived in Saada,[9] and some 200 continued south to Aden between September and October 1949. The Saudi King Abdulaziz demanded their return, but the Yemeni king, Ahmad bin Yahya refused, because these refugees were Yemenite Jews......"
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Saudi_Arabia

This happened during the Saudi-Yemen war, it affected many of the Jews because they stayed on the border with Yemen and Saudi Arabia.

Islamic goat, aka Demzzy, he who seek equity comes with clean hand and not islamic hands that is filled with the blood of the innocents.

Ewu!!! cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Every Non-muslim Especially Christians Must Support Israel by parisbookaddict(f): 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
Demmzy15:
Why not tell this to Parisbookaddict aka Ifeann this^^^ Many of the Israelis are Europeans who don't care about you, so you need not to wail come my side.

True2god can you honestly show me any book on genetics that claims Arabs are close to Caucasians?

To clear your doubts, many of the Muslims in Palestine(Bethlehem, Nazareth, etc) were Jews and Samaritans that reverted.

There's something you don't understand about Islam, everything is beyond racism. During the time of Prophet Muhammad(saw) a black man at the age of 17years led an army of Arabs, Persians, etc. But whatever you stated above doesn't change the fact that Muslims are majority in those cities which should be strongholds of Christianity!!! tongue grin

many of the biggest medical breakthroughs are achieved by jews and europeans. europeans and americans give billions in aid to you and other africans to fight malaria, cholera, ebola etc

including grants for health care, agriculture and education.

what has any Arab or muslim country done for you.

you are here screaming your hatred for jews , europeans and israel.

Timid african who bows to the saudis because ur peadophile prophet comes from there, u spend the little money you have to give the saudi and they kill you with stampedes, they contribute nothing to humanities progress and yet u are hear hating the race that brought you all manner of medicine, technology, your favorite tv shows, facebook, etc.. all jews.. while ur raghead brothers blow their bodies up trying to kill them. you are pathetic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Every Non-muslim Especially Christians Must Support Israel by Demmzy15(m): 8:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
parisbookaddict:

many of the biggest medical breakthroughs are achieved by jews and europeans. europeans and americans give billions in aid to you and other africans to fight malaria, cholera, ebola etc

Shhhhh! You talk too much without the breakthrough of Muslims the above fields, European would have achieved nothing. Are you willing to dispute this fact? undecided

including grants for health care, agriculture and education.

Check above!

what has any Arab or muslim country done for you.

So because I speak against the oppression of Israel on the Palestinians(including your own brethren), that's why you're asking this gibberish questions? From this posts of yours, it clearly shows you're frustrated!

you are here screaming your hatred for jews , europeans and israel.

I'm challenging you to show me where I stated I hate Jews, it's a challenge please!

Timid african who bows to the saudis because ur peadophile prophet comes from there, u spend the little money

I only spend money when I go on Hajj, I have to pay for transportation and accommodation. I don't pay the Saudis any special cash for anything, another frustrated dog who is proud of a God that kills women and children. A God that tells 90year old men to sleep with 12year old girls to give birth to a cursed man by the name jesus.

you have to give the saudi and they kill you with stampedes,

Ode! The Hajj is something no Christian authority can manage, over 4 million people converge. Yet your flat'head can't reason that when people are moving in groups in which there's not enough space, there's bound to stampede. It's people like you that suck holy milk from pastors and then come to Nairaland to be bragging!

¡they contribute nothing to humanities progress and yet u are hear hating the race that brought you all manner of medicine, technology, your favorite tv shows, facebook, etc.. all jews..

What Saudi Arabia and other Gulf Countries are doing humanitarian, no Christian can do quarter. If I may ask you, what have you christians done to better the world? Absolutely nothing, except for wars and bloodshed, killing millions if not billions.

while ur raghead brothers blow their bodies up trying to kill them. you are pathetic.

Still doesn't change the fact that Christians have killed the most number of Jews! sad

3 Likes

Re: Why Every Non-muslim Especially Christians Must Support Israel by Demmzy15(m): 11:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
I didn't see this post of yours until now, at least you should mention me when spilling lies!

proudkafir:
The Arabs are the worst land invaders in world history and it takes a great will and bloodletting to dislodge the Arabs/Muslims from Islamic invasion. Only the European have been able to do that.

The greatest occupiers are Christians, in this course of occupation they killed millions who refused to convert. That's not the case with Muslims!

The Arabs are still occupying Egypt (owned by the Copts),

Who told you it was only Copts that were I'm Egypt before Muslims liberated it from the Byzantine Christian empire?

That aside the Copts you brag about were systematically massacred and persecuted by Christians like you. This is why Christianity is just messed up, another fascinating fact was that the Copts enjoyed and were mostly free during the reign of muslims. Arabic was later made the official language of Egypt and the Egyptian switched from Greek to Arabic.

the still occupy Algeria (own by the Berbers), the still occupy Moroco (owned by the Berbers),

You're speaking as if the Arabs are billions in population and then invade lands and plant themselves. grin The Berbers converted to Islam and quickly integrated themselves with the Arab culture, many Moroccans don't even call themselves Arabs but Berbers and they speak both Arabic and their language. That aside, the Berbers converted to Islam in mass and then conquered many Terrritories, like Spain, an example of a Muslim Berber General is Tariq Zayed!

they still occupy northern Sudan (own by the Blacks) and so many other countries.

The Nubian people of Sudan converted to Islam and adopted Arabic, why are you this dumb. Does speaking English make me an Englishman from England?

It is the height of hypocrisy when Muslims claim their land are invaded while they are the greatest invaders in world history.

Lol, the greatest invaders are Christians.... Look at how British Empire and colonalis(millions were killed), Portuguese empire(millions killed), Spanish empire(millions killed), Germany under Hitler(millions killed), French expansion(millions killed), Dutch colonisism(thousands killed). When you speak, support it with facts not hearsay!

Look at the fulanis invading lands with impunity, even in this modern age.

Nothing concern me with fulani herdsmen, why not go fight them? undecided

Fulanis invaded and occupied Ilorin till date. Demzzy is either an Islamic altaqiyya merchant or an illiterate with access to the internet.

Ilorin rubbish was refuted and it made Frontpage, of course I agree I'm an illiterate who's giving you'll nightmares. Refute my posts na, the only time I won't answer you is if Allaah takes my life. But as long as I'm alive, your rubbish won't pass me by.

The Jews should also occupy those land, and if Saudi intervene then mecca and Medina should also be occupied.

Let them try it! You sef go shock!

4 Likes

Re: Why Every Non-muslim Especially Christians Must Support Israel by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 27, 2016
Muafrika2:
Israel is one of the most dangerous places to evangelize. Do you know what they did to the few ten thousand Ethiopians they took there? They forcefully converted them into Judaism. I don't know who those people calling themselves Israelites are. They have alot of European colonial tendencies that are enough to raise the eyebrow.

The Ethiopians orthodox Christians that did not convert keep getting attacked.

True
I know that every Ethiopian is forced to be a jew to live in Israel. That is so not cool! Even if we change. . there is too much racism against Ethiopians. Can you belive it if i tell you ethiopians in Israel can't donate blood because of racism. We have Orthodox churches there but they are telling the owners to leave. They were supposed to have us as their ally but. . .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Every Non-muslim Especially Christians Must Support Israel by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 27, 2016
Ednite:

True
I know that every Ethiopian is forced to be a jew to live in Israel. That is so not cool! Even if we change. . there is too much racism against Ethiopians. Can you belive it if i tell you ethiopians in Israel can't donate blood because of racism. We have Orthodox churches there but they are telling the owners to leave. They were supposed to have us as their ally but. . .

They are supposed to be a democracy. I don't know how forcing people into their religion helps.

1 Like

Re: Why Every Non-muslim Especially Christians Must Support Israel by oyatz(m): 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
Why should they be stronghold of Christianity? They are Israeli cities, the citizens are free to practice any religion they like.
Demmzy15:
Why not tell this to Parisbookaddict aka Ifeann this^^^ Many of the Israelis are Europeans who don't care about you, so you need not to wail come my side.

True2god can you honestly show me any book on genetics that claims Arabs are close to Caucasians?

To clear your doubts, many of the Muslims in Palestine(Bethlehem, Nazareth, etc) were Jews and Samaritans that reverted.

There's something you don't understand about Islam, everything is beyond racism. During the time of Prophet Muhammad(saw) a black man at the age of 17years led an army of Arabs, Persians, etc. But whatever you stated above doesn't change the fact that Muslims are majority in those cities which should be strongholds of Christianity!!! tongue grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Irony Of Religion / Post Your Questions To HUXLEY Here / The New Islamic Nation In Undeniable Bible Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.