Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Help! I Bought A Fake Infinix Hot 2 Phone And The Seller Is Unwilling To Refund! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! I Bought A Fake Infinix Hot 2 Phone And The Seller Is Unwilling To Refund! (1795 Views)

I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte / I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. / How To Spot And Identify A Fake Infinix Hot Note X551 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Bought A Fake Infinix Hot 2 Phone And The Seller Is Unwilling To Refund! by eROCK247(m): 12:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
I am a serving corps member in Jato-aka community, Kwande LGA, Benue state. I bought an Infinix hot 2 phone in Makurdi for #24,000 naira on Thursday 2nd June, 2016 only to discover that the phone which was supposed to have a 16gig internal storage actually has just 2gig. At this point it is important to note that transport from Jato-aka to and from Makurdi is #2000. Bike fees will add up to #200.

I called the number indicated on the receipt and was told to return the phone for 'correction' which I did. Unfortunately, nothing could be done to correct the problem. The man wasn't in the shop and insisted I wait till 4pm(i got there at 10am) when he'll b coming as his sales girl couldn't attend to me. I waited till 4pm but the man didn't show up. After much calls he decided that I pick another phone in his shop but he had no other phone that was in the same class as hot 2.

In summary, the man is currently asking me to wait 'till he sells the phone' for me to get a refund and you know what that line means. Please I need professional advice on what to do.
Re: Help! I Bought A Fake Infinix Hot 2 Phone And The Seller Is Unwilling To Refund! by dhannyson(m): 12:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
try threatening him with police... he should come to his senses tell him u have evidence to prove to the police he sold a fake fone

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Bought A Fake Infinix Hot 2 Phone And The Seller Is Unwilling To Refund! by bentlywills(m): 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2016
No don't call d police get few military men

D distance no be here...so u can't keep spending and risking ur life for tins like dz

Military can do d work

Am also a serving corp member in Benue state

1 Like

Re: Help! I Bought A Fake Infinix Hot 2 Phone And The Seller Is Unwilling To Refund! by eROCK247(m): 2:53pm On Jun 08, 2016
Thanks. I already contacted a police man working there via my tribesman here. Called the guy to shake him up but he was adamant that I should go to d police. If by Tuesday nxt week I dnt c results, I'll have to reach out to a soldier.
Lalasticlacla kindly help
Re: Help! I Bought A Fake Infinix Hot 2 Phone And The Seller Is Unwilling To Refund! by mosjames: 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2016
Infinix and their useless phones though

1 Like

Re: Help! I Bought A Fake Infinix Hot 2 Phone And The Seller Is Unwilling To Refund! by annacheem: 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
guy are u an infinix hatter

1 Like

Re: Help! I Bought A Fake Infinix Hot 2 Phone And The Seller Is Unwilling To Refund! by DannyJ19(m): 9:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
Wetin don happen don happen...manage am or collect anoda 1 more advance Dan the infinix
Re: Help! I Bought A Fake Infinix Hot 2 Phone And The Seller Is Unwilling To Refund! by eROCK247(m): 1:36pm On Jun 21, 2016
It's not bin easy o! Hopefully I'll settle d ish and type details here. This has to be d worst transaction I ever made.
Re: Help! I Bought A Fake Infinix Hot 2 Phone And The Seller Is Unwilling To Refund! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
eROCK247:
I am a serving corps member in Jato-aka community, Kwande LGA, Benue state. I bought an Infinix hot 2 phone in Makurdi for #24,000 naira on Thursday 2nd June, 2016 only to discover that the phone which was supposed to have a 16gig internal storage actually has just 2gig. At this point it is important to note that transport from Jato-aka to and from Makurdi is #2000. Bike fees will add up to #200.

I called the number indicated on the receipt and was told to return the phone for 'correction' which I did. Unfortunately, nothing could be done to correct the problem. The man wasn't in the shop and insisted I wait till 4pm(i got there at 10am) when he'll b coming as his sales girl couldn't attend to me. I waited till 4pm but the man didn't show up. After much calls he decided that I pick another phone in his shop but he had no other phone that was in the same class as hot 2.

In summary, the man is currently asking me to wait 'till he sells the phone' for me to get a refund and you know what that line means. Please I need professional advice on what to do.
you should have change it na?
Re: Help! I Bought A Fake Infinix Hot 2 Phone And The Seller Is Unwilling To Refund! by eROCK247(m): 5:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
asuustrike2009:

you should have change it na?
I did. All the Infinix hot 2 in d shop had the same problem
Re: Help! I Bought A Fake Infinix Hot 2 Phone And The Seller Is Unwilling To Refund! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
eROCK247:
I did. All the Infinix hot 2 in d shop had the same problem
na wa. Hope you have your receipt? because you need it for investigation
Re: Help! I Bought A Fake Infinix Hot 2 Phone And The Seller Is Unwilling To Refund! by eROCK247(m): 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
asuustrike2009:

na wa. Hope you have your receipt? because you need it for investigation
yeah. Unfortunately the policemen are friends with the seller...so I'm still on d losing end cry
Re: Help! I Bought A Fake Infinix Hot 2 Phone And The Seller Is Unwilling To Refund! by Kelklein(m): 8:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
He sold you a cloned version...

looks like the man is not new in the fraudulent business

get military men like some suggested above (as soon as possible).
Re: Help! I Bought A Fake Infinix Hot 2 Phone And The Seller Is Unwilling To Refund! by Kelklein(m): 8:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
He sold you a cloned version...

looks like the man is not new in the fraudulent business

get military men like some suggested above (as soon as possible).
Re: Help! I Bought A Fake Infinix Hot 2 Phone And The Seller Is Unwilling To Refund! by Nobody: 2:56am On Jun 29, 2016
Sorry. He sold you fake on purpose so dont expect a refund. Best to get soldiers as someone suggested. Wont even tell you to excange for another phone, his shop might be full of fake
Re: Help! I Bought A Fake Infinix Hot 2 Phone And The Seller Is Unwilling To Refund! by eROCK247(m): 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
I spoke with a policeman who works in Makurdi and after some weeks he was given a refund. The problem now is getting the refund from the policeman.

(1) (Reply)

Is LTE Cat 4,6,9,12 Supported By Our 4G Service Providers? / Xiaomi Shares New Camera Samples Flaunting The Mi 10’s Zooming Prowess / Foreignn Used Nokia 5.4 4/128 65k Firm sold!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.