Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

BREAKING | Saraki Is Afraid Of My Final Judgment – Danladi Umar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING | Saraki Is Afraid Of My Final Judgment – Danladi Umar (1085 Views)

Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer / EFCC Clears Danladi Umar Of N10m Bribe Allegation / Senate Committee Summons Danladi Umar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING | Saraki Is Afraid Of My Final Judgment – Danladi Umar by VillageParrot: 12:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
Chairman of the Code of Conduct Tribunal, Mr. Danladi Umar on Tuesday declared that Senate President Bukola Saraki was afraid of his (Umar's) final ruling on the ongoing trial of the Senate President at the CCT.

Umar, to the consternation of the tribunal accused Saraki’s lawyers of “employing delay tactics" because they are "afraid of the final consequences" of his ruling on their case.

The statement startled the entire tribunal and made the lead counsel to Saraki, Chief Kanu Agabi (SAN) to jump up and ask Umar: "My Lord, what is the final consequence?".

Agabi then added that the statement by Umar betrays the prejudice that his client has been afraid of. "My lord, it is this kind of statement that make us afraid of prejudice. We are saying we are afraid. We are not afraid of you. We are afraid of prejudice. This statement of 'final consequence' is rather strengthening that fear", he said.

Umar's declaration left observers in court wondering if the case had already been decided and the judgment written.

It would be recalled that Umar revealed recently that he was pressured to give judgment in a similar case involving former governor of Lagos State, Bola Tinubu.

Saraki’s trial resumed on Tuesday at the CCT after weeks of adjournments.

Read more: http://www.signalng.com/breaking-saraki-afraid-final-judgment-danladi-umar/
Re: BREAKING | Saraki Is Afraid Of My Final Judgment – Danladi Umar by smellingmenses: 12:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
sad telemundo
Re: BREAKING | Saraki Is Afraid Of My Final Judgment – Danladi Umar by lifezone247(m): 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
smellingmenses:
sad telemundo
super story is better.
Re: BREAKING | Saraki Is Afraid Of My Final Judgment – Danladi Umar by Beeman1(m): 12:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
Saraki must go!
Re: BREAKING | Saraki Is Afraid Of My Final Judgment – Danladi Umar by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
Can't wait to see him booted out of the Senate. I will personally attend the after party at bourdillon Ikoyi cool

1 Like

Re: BREAKING | Saraki Is Afraid Of My Final Judgment – Danladi Umar by TheFreeOne: 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2016
So you have a predetermined judgment in waiting

Danladi Umar should be pressured to step-down and another take his place.

His utterances so far will only confirms the belief in some quarters that he's doing the bidding of anti-Saraki gang.

He's a disgrace to the legal profession.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING | Saraki Is Afraid Of My Final Judgment – Danladi Umar by Consiglier: 1:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
Justice Umar is galloping from one blunder to another

1 Like

Re: BREAKING | Saraki Is Afraid Of My Final Judgment – Danladi Umar by chikel2000(m): 1:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
But how would a judge say such. Its like even if u r not guilty, I will judge u otherwise

1 Like

Re: BREAKING | Saraki Is Afraid Of My Final Judgment – Danladi Umar by Mynd44: 1:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
Re: BREAKING | Saraki Is Afraid Of My Final Judgment – Danladi Umar by gigabyte13: 1:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
Pls help me tell SIGNALNG. COM and their BREAKINGTIME counterpart, that it was not Umar Danladi that deliver the judgement on TINUBU the opolo eye master but AGABI the lead counsel for sarathief. Pooor Pooor journalism for lazy fellas to jump at

1 Like

Re: BREAKING | Saraki Is Afraid Of My Final Judgment – Danladi Umar by LocalChamp: 1:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
SARAKI, THE FACE OF CORRUPTION

Re: BREAKING | Saraki Is Afraid Of My Final Judgment – Danladi Umar by greatiyk4u(m): 1:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
The judge can't make that crude unintelligent unprofessional statement in the public

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING | Saraki Is Afraid Of My Final Judgment – Danladi Umar by henryutd(m): 1:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
Deliver the judgement. Why scaring the young man. After the whole drama, we will hear another story.
Re: BREAKING | Saraki Is Afraid Of My Final Judgment – Danladi Umar by subtle009(m): 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2016
Infact, this judge should be sued. How can a judge that has credibility say something like this before the judgment. Very very wrong. When hunter is behaving like a bushmeat.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ijaws Are The Problem Of South South. / Ijaw Could Not Have Been President In Any Other Nation / See How Workers Greeted Gov Aregbesola At A Bridge Construction Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.