Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,719 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member (61641 Views)

Student Tortured At Okoh Poly Over Food Theft: The Real Story / Okoh Godwin Boko Haram Murder Confession / Okoh Godwin Finally releases his BOKO HARAM MEMBERSHIP FORM. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by dannyben5: 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
xreal2:
Spreads big mat
abeg shift for me
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by poseidonsaiz(m): 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
paschu:
[s][/s]

[size=24pt]Only a fool talks with ABSOLUTE certainty about a strange matter before hearing all the facts.[/size]

biko,is that not why he added "opinion"..? Smh
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by sweetcocoa(f): 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
Handsomecole:
Please and please let's put jokes aside and help this brother, fine he was greedy the husstle in Nigeria now is real. For the bloggers lets help him out abeg. It could be you or your known ones next time. I'm glad he has reported to the Police. Bros next time all that glitters is not gold. Hope uve learnt your lesson, on the other hand I congratulate you on your new popularity. undecided
Stop encouraging stupidity, it can't be me or so many other people, this dude needs to be flogged.

1 Like

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by Lifehack: 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
Lifehack:
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq1KV05pgqY[/flash]
. Watch video here
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by doyinisaac(m): 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
Aspireahead:

what is your problem with his chats? are you the Police or the DSS? you have been harping to him posting his chats as if it can cure Aids. let him keep what ever evidence he has for the police, DSS or Army whichever gets him first.
so he knows DSS or Army is there and he is bringing the issue to Nairalandand by the way are u saying there are no DSS members on Nairaland?!
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by Oliviaxx(f): 6:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
xreal2:
Spreads big mat

Running to join...am sure space is more than enough for two
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by bros12345: 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2016
First and foremost calm down. if your story is true you will be vindicated. It's not as bad as most comments here seen. Yes. You messed up. But that's now part of your lessons.

Moving forward.

1. Don't call any number put up in this thread.

2. Switch off your phone.

3. Get a lawyer and tell him everything.

4. Tell your pastor about your mistake.

5. Relax.

6. Repeat step 5

4 Likes

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by bys: 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2016
I am Khan; I am not a Terrorist

3 Likes

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by Coolgent(m): 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hmm i dont believe it but time will tell
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by sonnie10: 6:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
mykl01:

You are right. Earlier on, I said it was a publicity stunt. Adding your inference makes it more intelligent and interesting. He is forming a background for seeking asylum. Sadly it backfired hugely.

No mind them. This is how some guys a few days ago posted a staged picture of themselves on the internet claiming they were being physically assaulted because they were gays and were caught in the act. The fact is that, they went to a corner street close to one market and posed for the picture with a few of their cronies holding sticks and stones as if they were ready to lynch them. At the end, they said they are now being castigated and threatened in that community. Now, they want the international community to come to their rescue.

There is real hunger in the land! Boys are not smiling.

1 Like

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
vickylala239:

Dnt call those numbers ohh...

Check dis guy profile ohh.....he is a Muslim ohhh.....run for ur life.....

Why are writing like a phool? Let's pretend he is truly a Muslim, does that stop him from having DSS contacts and releasing it to the public based on the present situation the guy finds himself?

Has he been pasting numbers prior to this scenario?

You should be running for your own life too, after all muslims surrounds you.

Phoool

You should think before you talk/ write
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by emvico(m): 6:25pm On Jun 07, 2016
Jobia:
Something tells me you re telling the truth.

But oga how could you allow yourself to be conned like that
no one is perfect.
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by Koolmexxi(m): 6:25pm On Jun 07, 2016
Tori don wowo... Con gone bad
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by Nixon55(m): 6:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
agwu123:
How can you just meet somebody online and he proposed to you that he was going to help you to US, you agreed. You didn't only agree but you left the South-East and traveled far to the Maiduguri (North- East) for same purpose. Maiduguri of all places, my guy you are too desperate and can do anything to achieve your aim.

Just thank God you came out alive cause your greediness could have landed you to your early grave.

My guy i tire ooo....
Visa processing in Maiduguri?? At this time when most folks won't go to that area for any amount!!
I just sorry for this guy....
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by hazyfm: 6:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
What is his email address?

godwin2345:

Before going to borno i have already scan my document to the guy
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by slap1(m): 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
gbens2000:
and u expect him to give u his address with dis kind of your moniker ehn?

grin
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
This is seriously serious. Only God can help you.
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
Over desperate Ibo boy, bros count yourself lucky
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by misscall247: 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
godwin2345:
I have already reported to. Head of police...they put up investigating team please bloggers should help please
That is very stupid of u........ beta report to CAN
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by Rutycool(f): 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
valdes00:
My name is Valdez valdo and I beliv ur story....

buh am lost....
I NO COME UNDERSTAND NIGERIANS AGAIN
Everyday they complain, No money, No money..... Yet there is always a long queue at the ATM, are they withdrawing their sins
oh my God.....
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by ponpon(m): 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
Godwin2345, you'll still take DSS to that hotel in borno and many more
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by udysweet(f): 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
I have seen it all,I mean all since I joined nairaland. Gruesome murders,accidents,murders,psycos,scammers,wife kill hubby,hubby kill wife,suicides,religious extremism,irreligions,reptiles,nudity,madness,terrorism. Just name it,list is endless! Enough to make me deactivate and run away,but can I ? Lol! Never underestimate the power of social media,one fell swoop and ur done for. Jus be sure your story has gone round the world and back countless times. I don't know the genesis of this story, but I say:May GOD help you out of this now,I believe He's the only who can(I belive in Him o incase you don't)

1 Like

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by Kdon2: 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
godwin2345:
I will upload the guy picture and the mum soon

for does asking about the hotel..GRAND PINNACLES AND SUILT HOTEL

This is my number 08038818436

Alert army authority fast now! They are every where in the country nw, u can easily reach them.
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by Lifehack: 6:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
Lifehack:
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq1KV05pgqY[/flash] watch video here

Watch video here
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by richylee(m): 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2016
I feel for u.
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by AbuMikey(m): 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2016
charix:
Nairalanders are troglodytes always quick to jump into conclusions. I have no hope for this country because even our online interactions are populated majorly by non-reasoning entities talk less of the real world. Majority of those who rained curses in the first post would come here shamelessly stating they had doubts regarding the situation, a bigger majority would take the forever-stay-ignorant route.

Moral: Never jump into conclusions, you may end up committing an act you'd regret the rest of your life.

This is very true!
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by AbuMikey(m): 7:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
kITATITA:

My assumption is that this Godwin guy was being recruited by Islamist fundamentalists for a trip to America to carry out terrorist acts. He accepted their overtures and thought he can escape once in America. The video is like a guarantee from him that he wont abscond and a blackmail material for his 'friends'. Godwin chickened out and they published the video. How did they get his passport and documents if he was really forced? You don't need a passport to Maiduguri. His life is more in danger now than before because you don't cheat such people. It is better for him to submit to the DSS and tell them all he knows or better still American Consulate. The Security attaché may help arrange protection for him in return for him singing like a canary.

Knock Knock
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by erayo2GCA(m): 7:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
Am short of words. Things happens tho
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by 12inchDickson: 7:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
ZUBY77:

Not really, unless he is telling lies, which I will find out before doing a thing.

All these things are just for one section of the country to tag Igbos as terrorists too. Nothing else.
I know how they rallied around Baba Suwe to deny he had no drugs with him when he was caught red handed at MM airport.

That's why Nigeria is never heading anywhere.
The Media is open to everyone now, thanks to the Internet. Unlike when all the media houses where controlled by one tribe.
well...
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by NwaNimo1(m): 7:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
godwin2345:
I search my name on google and many blog site are spreading my name please how will it be took down...am not a bokoharam am a christain

Your finished for now.....best you change your name, appearance and location.
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by AbuMikey(m): 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2016
ponpon:
Godwin2345 if you stop prevaricating this can actually put you on the spot, you can get to that America and even feature on cnn and they would use you to study the recruitment network if you are willing, you can help them decipher and break the scams.

Knock knock

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic / Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) / #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.