Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Queen Miss New Nigeria Spotted With Kiss Daniel At An Anniversary (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Miss New Nigeria Spotted With Kiss Daniel At An Anniversary (photo) (1906 Views)

Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel / Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide / Teesa Williams Contests For Miss New York Teen 2017 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queen Miss New Nigeria Spotted With Kiss Daniel At An Anniversary (photo) by youngejump: 8:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
Queen majebi blessing Ojuteke - miss new Nigeria continent 2016, was pictured hanging out with super-star singer “kiss daniel” during the 2nd Anniversary of Club Jokers in lagos.

See the photo below:-

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/queen-miss-new-nigeria-spotted-with-kiss-daniel-at-club-jokers-2nd-anniversary-photo/

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Queen Miss New Nigeria Spotted With Kiss Daniel At An Anniversary (photo) by mmclatino(m): 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2016
Flavor spirit in kiss Daniel,that's awesome.
Re: Queen Miss New Nigeria Spotted With Kiss Daniel At An Anniversary (photo) by houstonia(m): 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
I swear ba, this miss Nigeria pageant I think it's done twice a year. The crown no dey last for their head seff. I wish that's how our presidency was

1 Like

Re: Queen Miss New Nigeria Spotted With Kiss Daniel At An Anniversary (photo) by CaroLyner(f): 8:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
which one is "Queen Miss New Nigeria" anyway

3 Likes

Re: Queen Miss New Nigeria Spotted With Kiss Daniel At An Anniversary (photo) by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
every donkey with a little cash, runs a beauty pageant these days.

1 Like

Re: Queen Miss New Nigeria Spotted With Kiss Daniel At An Anniversary (photo) by youngejump: 8:48pm On Jun 07, 2016
CaroLyner:
which one is "Queen Miss New Nigeria" anyway

Its one of Nigeria's top beauty pageant
Re: Queen Miss New Nigeria Spotted With Kiss Daniel At An Anniversary (photo) by Flexherbal(m): 8:48pm On Jun 07, 2016
Singles can mingle!
Re: Queen Miss New Nigeria Spotted With Kiss Daniel At An Anniversary (photo) by youngejump: 8:51pm On Jun 07, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
every donkey with a little cash, runs a beauty pageant these days.

Can you just picture yourself saying that? Do you know how much it cost to run a pageant? do you know the benefits for the both parties? Pray for God to bless you, not to insult those making bold and successful steps ahead of you.

Receive sense....
Re: Queen Miss New Nigeria Spotted With Kiss Daniel At An Anniversary (photo) by lordcyl3(m): 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
is ur boy kiss
Re: Queen Miss New Nigeria Spotted With Kiss Daniel At An Anniversary (photo) by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
youngejump:

Can you just picture yourself saying that? Do you know how much it cost to run a pageant? do you know the benefits for the both parties? Pray for God to bless you, not to insult those making bold and successful steps ahead of you.

Receive sense....
Do you know the extremely useless conditions attached to these pageants; do you know the sexual harassment and racketeering that goes on. If this be God's blessing then he should withhold them from me.
Re: Queen Miss New Nigeria Spotted With Kiss Daniel At An Anniversary (photo) by CaroLyner(f): 9:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
youngejump:

Its one of Nigeria's top beauty pageant
top where? i think you're mistaking it for MBGN
Re: Queen Miss New Nigeria Spotted With Kiss Daniel At An Anniversary (photo) by Whizzcute(m): 9:10pm On Jun 07, 2016
cute

DO YOU WANT TO INCREASE THE MEMBERS OF YOUR FB GROUP?

I CAN ADD MORE THAN 5K MEMBERS TO YOUR GROUP FOR A VERY CHEAP AMT. PM ME IF INTERESTED
Re: Queen Miss New Nigeria Spotted With Kiss Daniel At An Anniversary (photo) by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:35am On Jun 08, 2016
flavour trend
Re: Queen Miss New Nigeria Spotted With Kiss Daniel At An Anniversary (photo) by jaelz(m): 3:34am On Jun 08, 2016
Hope he is not following flavour's footings
Re: Queen Miss New Nigeria Spotted With Kiss Daniel At An Anniversary (photo) by Nixiepie(f): 6:28am On Jun 08, 2016
Nonsense and meaningless beauty peagents everywhere

(1) (Reply)

Rita Ora Flashes Underpants As She Lands To Film America's Next Top Model (photo / See What Happened To Man Who Tried To Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt In Paris (photo / 4 Nigerian Celebrities That Can TOTALLY Defeat Buhari In 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.