Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

My Experience In Aba Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience In Aba Today (2864 Views)

"My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Aba Today - Pics / Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience In Aba Today by Fyno: 11:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
I still don't understand what Abia state did to deserve the kind of treatment from their leaders.
Why has God chosen to curse Abia with bad leaders?
What did they do?

Is it because of the innocent souls murdered during the era of bakassi boys or the human sacrifices during OUK regime!

I went to Aba today for business at Ariaria market only to discover that faulks road which leads to Ariaria int MKT has been divided into two.

I grew up in Aba with this road this bad,I can remember my mum always coming home with bruises after falling inside the gutters while coming back home from market each time it rains.

More than 30yrs after this particular portion of the road is getting worst.

God will punish all leaders (past and present) of Abia especially the present one who is young but has chosen the propaganda style of governance of his predecessors.

Abia is abundantly blessed But has always been in the hands or wrong men.

This is faulks road today

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In Aba Today by jom28gy(m): 11:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
is that canoe in the market?

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Aba Today by ojay2053(m): 11:55pm On Jun 07, 2016
Brother, don't worry thunder wey go fire them is still working out (pressing up).

3 Likes

Re: My Experience In Aba Today by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 07, 2016
OMG!! Abians are in deep shit

3 Likes

Re: My Experience In Aba Today by Mrbigman2: 12:40am On Jun 08, 2016
Let's hear something new.

At least people living dia seems to be less worried, if they are, the road will be fixed

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Aba Today by raumdeuter: 12:43am On Jun 08, 2016
That is faulks canal, Where is the road?

5 Likes

Re: My Experience In Aba Today by rhymaster: 1:31am On Jun 08, 2016
Faulks river.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience In Aba Today by hundredhunndred: 5:38am On Jun 08, 2016
This is the port the governor promised Abia people. Faulks port loading.....

4 Likes

Re: My Experience In Aba Today by Feranchek(m): 6:12am On Jun 08, 2016
Jesu!!
Re: My Experience In Aba Today by meezynetwork(m): 6:30am On Jun 08, 2016
Omg. This is heartless

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Aba Today by DaBullIT(m): 6:43am On Jun 08, 2016
It's funny you know ?

someone else would have blamed Buhari for this misfortune

Looks like a few people's eyes are opening up, spread the message , Your leaders in the East are motherfuckers, they are the ones marginalizing you

Shikenna

6 Likes

Re: My Experience In Aba Today by hardbody: 6:47am On Jun 08, 2016
Fyno:
I still don't understand what Abia state did to deserve the kind of treatment from their leaders.
Why has God chosen to curse Abia with bad leaders?
What did they do?

Is it because of the innocent souls murdered during the era of bakassi boys or the human sacrifices during OUK regime!

I went to Aba today for business at Ariaria market only to discover that faulks road which leads to Ariaria int MKT has been divided into two.

I grew up in Aba with this road this bad,I can remember my mum always coming home with bruises after falling inside the gutters while coming back home from market each time it rains.

More than 30yrs after this particular portion of the road is getting worst.

God will punish all leaders (past and present) of Abia especially the present one who is young but has chosen the propaganda style of governance of his predecessors.

Abia is abundantly blessed But has always been in the hands or wrong men.

This is faulks road today

God gave you guys a brilliant and connected person in the ex diamond bank md but you guys opted for a stooge of the former governor. Live with it..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In Aba Today by Fyno: 6:50am On Jun 08, 2016
DaBullIT:
It's funny you know ?

someone else would have blamed Buhari for this misfortune

Looks like a few people's eyes are opening up, spread the message , Your leaders in the East are motherfuckers, they are the ones marginalizing you

Shikenna
Buhari and Ikpeazu are similar
Both lack the capacity to govern both Nigeria and Abia in this 21 century.

In fact over expectation made people like you believed an Old illiterate can govern a unique country like Nigeria

I still blame Buhari for the emergence of Okezie because he never won the election
Re: My Experience In Aba Today by Fyno: 6:59am On Jun 08, 2016
hardbody:

God gave you guys a brilliant and connected person in the ex diamond bank md but you guys opted for a stooge of the former governor. Live with it..
You don't understand how things work in Abia state
Abia has never had leaders they wanted or deserved
This evil men has always been imposed on them by evil PDP cartel in the state. It started with OUK,a known criminal that was imposed by the northern controlled PDP, OUK then imposed his stooge TA,an old criminal who won election while in jail,now we now have the worst,a Church RAT as the governor,the looting continues

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Aba Today by Consiglier: 7:15am On Jun 08, 2016
raumdeuter:
That is faulks canal, Where is the road?

Omo, you get bad mouth grin
Re: My Experience In Aba Today by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 08, 2016
Unbelievable
Re: My Experience In Aba Today by chukslawrence(m): 7:27am On Jun 08, 2016
K
Re: My Experience In Aba Today by hardbody: 7:29am On Jun 08, 2016
Fyno:

You don't understand how things work in Abia state
Abia has never had leaders they wanted or deserved
This evil men has always been imposed on them by evil PDP cartel in the state. It started with OUK,a known criminal that was imposed by the northern controlled PDP, OUK then imposed his stooge TA,an old criminal who won election while in jail,now we now have the worst,a Church RAT as the governor,the looting continues

Such a shame bro. I feel you. I am a scion of that state too. Otti was our best bet but we lost it again. God will yet heal the state. Peace.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Aba Today by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 08, 2016
when i heard Ikpeazu won the election, i said what the fucck, This is day time robbery.... and when Ikpeazu mentioned the Known dullard as his Hero, i was like, Abia state is done like Eba... The man pull weight 100 days in office but after then....He enter ghost mode...Ndi abia Ndo

3 Likes

Re: My Experience In Aba Today by seunny4lif(m): 7:31am On Jun 08, 2016
grin grin grin
See canoe for road grin grin grin
FP pls MOD grin grin grin
Re: My Experience In Aba Today by BelieveThat: 8:11am On Jun 08, 2016
If you think Faulks Rd is bad, try Ngwa Rd, Ohanku, or the famous PH Rd. Na swim people dey take go out for business these days, Aba don de turn Creek.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience In Aba Today by asha80(m): 8:54am On Jun 08, 2016
Fyno:
Buhari and Ikpeazu are similar
Both lack the capacity to govern both Nigeria and Abia in this 21 century.

In fact over expectation made people like you believed an Old illiterate can govern a unique country like Nigeria

I still blame Buhari for the emergence of Okezie because he never won the election
your last statement here is laughable as it is tragic..continue blaming others for your problems

3 Likes

Re: My Experience In Aba Today by Abagworo(m): 9:20am On Jun 08, 2016
ugohemma:
when i heard Ikpeazu won the election, i said what the fucck, This is day time robbery.... and when Ikpeazu mentioned the Known dullard as his Hero, i was like, Abia state is done like Eba... The man pull weight 100 days in office but after then....He enter ghost mode...Ndi abia Ndo

I stand to tell you that nobody could have performed any magic. Do you know the amount of money spent in giving Port Harcourt a facelift for 8 years of nonstop constructions by Amaechi government? Port Harcourt is still having bad roads everywhere. Same with smaller Uyo where billions of Dollars was spent in an area of 50 km2.

Abia is a poor State and nobody can transform Aba in 8 years with such little funds. The people are not happy hence attempt to tax them heavily is obviously bound to fail. I expect Ikpeazu to just concentrate on 3 major roads with his little funds while he picks the inner roads at random.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Aba Today by Nuells: 9:56am On Jun 08, 2016
Ponponkon pls where are thou wen the gods need u most. Explain to us wat the gov'nor is doing abt the horrendous sight

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Aba Today by WafiGuy: 10:12am On Jun 08, 2016
Don't mind the yamnmirins. They will not post or comment on the rots in the SE states but busy attacking Ambode and other hard working SW governors. In parallel, some of them will be fighting for the ownership of Lagos. Who no like better things? Now I understand - their states are not habitable.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Aba Today by Onyenna(m): 10:18am On Jun 08, 2016
F♡k!......

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Aba Today by JaredNormak: 10:24am On Jun 08, 2016
Abagworo:

I stand to tell you that nobody could have performed any magic. Do you know the amount of money spent in giving Port Harcourt a facelift for 8 years of nonstop constructions by Amaechi government? Port Harcourt is still having bad roads everywhere. Same with smaller Uyo where billions of Dollars was spent in an area of 50 km2.

Abia is a poor State and nobody can transform Aba in 8 years with such little funds. The people are not happy hence attempt to tax them heavily is obviously bound to fail. I expect Ikpeazu to just concentrate on 3 major roads with his little funds while he picks the inner roads at random.
I can agree with you on this, but immediate attention should be given to Ngwa, Port Harcourt, Faulks and Osusu roads.
Re: My Experience In Aba Today by JaredNormak: 10:29am On Jun 08, 2016
ugohemma:
Though he has entered ghost mode, but he's still doing something from his hiding place. For the past one month, there has been massive clean up of all drainages and main gutters. I was somewhere when it rained heavily on Sunday evening, when I got to the popular East Street by Our Lady after the rain, I was surprised to see the Road totally dry.
Re: My Experience In Aba Today by MXrep: 10:48am On Jun 08, 2016
My friend we all kbow about the rit in aba so tell us something new. Aba needs at least ten years of constant work to fix. The governor tried in one year given the economic situation
Re: My Experience In Aba Today by outlandra(m): 11:10am On Jun 08, 2016
aba is one of the worst place to live in....no single good road.
anytime it rains just be ready to raise ur trouser up nd swim to ur house..(dats if ur house is nt already flooded).
Re: My Experience In Aba Today by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 08, 2016
outlandra:
aba is one of the worst place to live in....no single good road.
anytime it rains just be ready to raise ur trouser up nd swim to ur house..(dats if ur house is nt already flooded).
i remember a comment I read on nairaland about Aba few years back. The guy said anytime it rains in Aba, humans develop several means of surviving it's effect. People roll their trousers, blame become swimmers while other leap like frog on their way in and out.

@pictures

And this same people will open their mouth to say Yorubas are dirty.
outlandra:
broz dirtiness is not restricted to any particular tribe.....but its just that some tribes are worst than the others
no tribe is worse. The fact that some people think they are the neatest on earth doesn't mean others are worse. At least the pictures above prove a lot.
Re: My Experience In Aba Today by outlandra(m): 11:33am On Jun 08, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
i remember a comment I read on nairaland about Aba few years back. The guy said anytime it rains in Aba, humans develop several means of surviving it's effect. People roll their trousers, blame become swimmers while other leap like frog on their way in and out.

@pictures

And this same people will open their mouth to say Yorubas are dirty.
broz dirtiness is not restricted to any particular tribe.....but its just that some tribes are worst than the others

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Belongs To Yorubas But Come Out And Vote Tomorrow, IPOB Tell Igbos In Lag / Look At Senator Godswill Akpabio’s Twitter Page Tittle / See What Buhari Wrote In Shagari's Condolence Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.