Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,876 members, 7,855,578 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

Governors Forced Me To Spend Excess Oil Fund - GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Forced Me To Spend Excess Oil Fund - GEJ (799 Views)

Governors Forced Me To Spend Excess Oil Fund - GEJ / Governors Forced Me To Spend Oil Excess Fund - GEJ / Kachikwu, State Governors Forced Buhari To Hike Fuel Price - FG Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governors Forced Me To Spend Excess Oil Fund - GEJ by Leiman100(m): 1:09am On Jun 08, 2016
– Goodluck Jonathan noted that his administration spent excess crude oil revenue because pressure from governors was much

– He said he tried to fight corruption but the effort was frustrated

– He said his performance in the agricultural sector was the best in Nigeria’s history

Goodluck Jonathan has revealed how he was forced to spend from the excess crude oil revenue account during his administration.

The former president made this revelation during interview programme with Bloomberg TV.

Jonathan revealed that state governors were to blame for pressurising him to spend from the reserve fund thereby reducing the $20 billion at the inception of his administration left by Olusegun Obasanjo to about $2 billion when he left office on May 29, 2015.

Re: Governors Forced Me To Spend Excess Oil Fund - GEJ by softtouch2(m): 1:22am On Jun 08, 2016
@GEJ Then why are you a leader?

Hero my foot!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governors Forced Me To Spend Excess Oil Fund - GEJ by yarimo(m): 1:27am On Jun 08, 2016
Yes because the governors already no that ,you don't no that you are are the PRESIDENT of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Governors Forced Me To Spend Excess Oil Fund - GEJ by Standing5(m): 2:20am On Jun 08, 2016
Did they also force you n your party to share the FG's allocation of the excess oil fund?
Scam man. I am sure he has hand in NDA and other groups.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governors Forced Me To Spend Excess Oil Fund - GEJ by ibkgab001: 2:32am On Jun 08, 2016
So also they force you to collect 2.1 Billion usd and sat down together with other useless uncles of our as if patience prepared dinner for you and continue sharing the money till 5 am

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governors Forced Me To Spend Excess Oil Fund - GEJ by DerrickzB: 2:40am On Jun 08, 2016
What r these people above me saying undecided... The governors formed their forum.. do any of u remember that.. It was headed by the present mi sister of transport.. they sued GEJ to court oh.. and court gave him an order.. as a pure democrat.. he obeyed.. unlike your dictator president... now ya'all spilling what I dunno self.. Someone they sat n shared 2.1bn dollars... Did u see them.. or is what a deafening president said on CNN u believe Smh
Re: Governors Forced Me To Spend Excess Oil Fund - GEJ by bewla(m): 3:18am On Jun 08, 2016
don't talk yet
Re: Governors Forced Me To Spend Excess Oil Fund - GEJ by EMMYLBANKS(m): 3:31am On Jun 08, 2016
please nairalanders brief me about this post a little i just arrive from planet mars yesterday and i heard alot has happen since 2014 i left that why am not current.....is it true what that man is saying nd did he agreed to that biko?
Re: Governors Forced Me To Spend Excess Oil Fund - GEJ by vedaxcool(m): 3:32am On Jun 08, 2016
They also forced you to divert money meant to fight BH to your re-election bid. Your deceit only fool your dishonest supporters who will fall for anything you say

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governors Forced Me To Spend Excess Oil Fund - GEJ by muri4mig(m): 3:53am On Jun 08, 2016
I can't believe that GEJ will not stop this deceit tactics. Is it the governors that also tell him to divert and siphon the armsgate for his personal political ambition? He will always be saying that his political ambition does not worth the life of any nigeria, yet because of his political ambition, many lives were lost to insurgency due to his siphoning of funds meant to fight insurgency. This is a deceit of the highest order. I will advise him based on the revelation Coming out from his aides to stop singing the lyrics that his political ambition does worth the live of any nigeria. He should be prosecuted to serve as a deterant to other future leaders that you cannot spend from the nation treasury for personal political ambition.
Some of you will said that it is not peculiar to him alone as that has been the usual practice. We must people a scape goat for for others to learn from going forward.
The governors were right. They compelled him to spend the money from the angle of trust issue. He will share the money with his cronies any way. Is it not better he was asked to share it which the states also benefited from rather to share it among his cronies.
GEJ time is up.
It's just a matter of time before the long arm of the law catch up with him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governors Forced Me To Spend Excess Oil Fund - GEJ by Nobody: 3:58am On Jun 08, 2016
Mutombo !!
Re: Governors Forced Me To Spend Excess Oil Fund - GEJ by lorenzo9096: 4:03am On Jun 08, 2016
DerrickzB:
What r these people above me saying undecided... The governors formed their forum.. do any of u remember that.. It was headed by the present mi sister of transport.. they sued GEJ to court oh.. and court gave him an order.. as a pure democrat.. he obeyed.. unlike your dictator president... now ya'all spilling what I dunno self.. Someone they sat n shared 2.1bn dollars... Did u see them.. or is what a deafening president said on CNN u believe Smh
my brother trying to educate all these programmed zombies is a big effort in futility, allow them wallow in their ignorance biko.

1 Like

Re: Governors Forced Me To Spend Excess Oil Fund - GEJ by 9izone(f): 4:09am On Jun 08, 2016
Like, are you serious?
Are you serious
Are you serious cry
I mean cry are you serious lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Governors Forced Me To Spend Excess Oil Fund - GEJ by patrickmuf(m): 4:16am On Jun 08, 2016
DerrickzB:
You're trying to be clever by a half, the Governors only sued for the sharing of the funds when they noticed continuous depletion of the ECA...
Moreover, what stopped the FG from saving her own share of the funds? Remember, prior to leaving office, NOI informed Nigerians that the FG had to borrow to pay salaries...

1 Like

Re: Governors Forced Me To Spend Excess Oil Fund - GEJ by patrickmuf(m): 4:20am On Jun 08, 2016
lorenzo9096:
my brother trying to educate all these programmed zombies is a big effort in futility, allow them wallow in their ignorance biko.
Your ignorance you mean?

1 Like

Re: Governors Forced Me To Spend Excess Oil Fund - GEJ by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 08, 2016
Wetin just the make this man sing since yesterday now? Biko

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers Accuse Oshiomhole, Sylva Of Sponsoring MEND / Crises In Nps Btw The Sw And North Over The Appointment Of The New Cgp / Saraki Files Fresh Motion To Disqualify CCT Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.