Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

My Father In Law Slept With My Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Father In Law Slept With My Mother (9867 Views)

Royal Father In Sex Scandal With Disabled Woman Of Four (Pictured) / My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell / Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father In Law Slept With My Mother by busrec01: 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2009
It was like a dream later turn to real story i got wedded with my husband and later god gave us a child it was during the naming ceremony of our new born baby that the whole incident happen my mother was arround to take care of our baby since that is our fisrt baby on naming ceremony, my father inlaw also came and decided to spent some day with us along the line my husband and i never knew that something is going on between my mother and my father inlaw not until it resulted into pregnancy please what can i do
Re: My Father In Law Slept With My Mother by Njakiri(m): 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2009
stop lying abeg, anyway you might just get little attention
Re: My Father In Law Slept With My Mother by IYANGBALI: 7:03pm On Aug 26, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmmm,your mama don do he sweet me he sweet you with your fada inlaw na wa o,wetin come be your own is mummy complaining of the pregnancy?anyways if you wan comot am you fit bring am come for my house i be professional doctor{of wrist watches}but i dey help people comot bele ask those people in your area grin
Re: My Father In Law Slept With My Mother by chidyke77(m): 7:31pm On Aug 26, 2009
, Wat a tasteless topic!
Re: My Father In Law Slept With My Mother by adaku123(f): 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2009
WTF angry angry shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Father In Law Slept With My Mother by snokky(m): 9:10pm On Aug 26, 2009
when popular pple on nairaland got into some problems, they open a new ID so every1 wont know them, uhm, smart pple.

@topic.

Thou shall not commit MUR___________
Re: My Father In Law Slept With My Mother by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2009
We all know its a lie. . . Nairalanders and their several IDs. . . hehehe. . . keep spicing up tha romance section with lies. . .  grin
Re: My Father In Law Slept With My Mother by symbian03(m): 9:39pm On Aug 26, 2009
Hehehe Jassie, even if it's a lie isn't it interesting? Huh?
Re: My Father In Law Slept With My Mother by TheSeeker(m): 11:23pm On Aug 26, 2009
Why worry about it all? It's going to bring the family chain closer and tighter grin grin
Re: My Father In Law Slept With My Mother by Akinagirl(f): 12:10am On Aug 27, 2009
So what thats their problem. Let them take care of their own problem you worry about you and your husband.

By the way, why do Nl's always have to say a story is fake, if you have nothing to contribute, then please keep quiet. Dang!

1 Like

Re: My Father In Law Slept With My Mother by cooldud62: 12:17am On Aug 27, 2009
grin all comments
Re: My Father In Law Slept With My Mother by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 27, 2009
symbian03:

Hehehe Jassie, even if it's a lie isn't it interesting? Huh?
correct! my point exactly. . . grin
Re: My Father In Law Slept With My Mother by davidif: 1:05am On Aug 27, 2009
stop lying abeg, anyway you might just get little attention

How can a woman who is probably on menopause be pregnant?
Re: My Father In Law Slept With My Mother by achinu(m): 2:03am On Aug 27, 2009
Like 2baba sey, your father-in law "is a very sharp bad guy" for knocking up your mom. Na wah ooooooo grin grin grin
Re: My Father In Law Slept With My Mother by AIRMARSHA: 9:33am On Aug 27, 2009
his a real bad man.
Re: My Father In Law Slept With My Mother by MoneyRule(m): 9:39am On Aug 27, 2009
@ post
Just how old exactly is your mom?
Re: My Father In Law Slept With My Mother by biola44: 9:42am On Aug 27, 2009
TheSeeker:

Why worry about it all? It's bring the family chain closer and tighter grin grin

LMAO
Re: My Father In Law Slept With My Mother by chiejik(f): 9:45am On Aug 27, 2009
his a real bad man

NOT ONLY THE MAN,THE WOMAN IS LOSE TO HAVE ALLOWED THAT,BECAREFUL BEFORE SHE SNATCH YOUR HUSBAND FROM YOU
Re: My Father In Law Slept With My Mother by 190: 10:12am On Aug 27, 2009
@poster
ur mom got pregnant @ 80yr!@

wtf
Re: My Father In Law Slept With My Mother by izeek(m): 10:28am On Aug 27, 2009
is this not just crappy!
what exactly is the mother enjoying.
cos i can authoritatively tell you that meno-pause aside from being a detererrent to pregnancy, also kills all sexual urge.
this lie wont get you any attention.
Re: My Father In Law Slept With My Mother by kodylicky(f): 11:32am On Aug 27, 2009
the poster aint replying to any of these comments.

anyway just be happy cos u n ur husband re gonna have a brother/a sister, and ur baby ll have an uncle or an aunt.
and like someone said, it will bring the family chain closer and tighter, grin grin grin

but seriously, there is nothing u can do abt it. u ve got ur own family now. so let the sort themselves out
Re: My Father In Law Slept With My Mother by saturnjay(m): 1:15pm On Aug 27, 2009
I heard this story on AIT Mini jojo last sunday, is it true?
Re: My Father In Law Slept With My Mother by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2009
NL n their bad mouth lol @poster, if ur mum is stil wit ur dad den she's an Okpo, maybe u should even start questionin hu ur dad really is but if she's single then maybe she just wanted 1 little fling (which obviously went wrong) ur father in law is simply a bad boy! Odogwu!! D guy dey vex!!
Re: My Father In Law Slept With My Mother by tkb417(m): 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2009
izeek:

is this not just crappy!
what exactly is the mother enjoying.
cos i can authoritatively tell you that meno-pause aside from being a detererrent to pregnancy, also kills all sexual urge.
this lie wont get you any attention.
she could be 22 and her mum 40
are u saying a 40 year old woman cannot conceive?
for the fcking retard father in law to have found the woman shaggable, then those jugs and ass are still up to speed

free them joh
desendants of lucifer, make den enjoy den life grin grin
Re: My Father In Law Slept With My Mother by akdarey39: 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2009
you are a big liar how can your father inlaw sleep with your moher dont lie again shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue tongue embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided kiss kiss cry cry cry cry cry smiley smiley smiley smiley wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin angry angry angry sad sad sad shocked shocked shocked shocked you dey lie lie lie girl
Re: My Father In Law Slept With My Mother by waterworks(f): 2:30pm On Aug 27, 2009
stop lying abeg

WORD!
Re: My Father In Law Slept With My Mother by shinzoabe: 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2009
I dont think this one actually happened. But anyway, I think I have heard a similar story before, so I MAY not doubt her.

The story I heard was that the lady's mum came for Omugwo and one thing led to another, she started poking her son-in-law. Also the man's younger brother came back from School [University] some time, and also one thing led to another, he started screwing his elder brother's wife.

I'm not sure how they resolved the issues, because they called a pastor who handled the situation from there on.

But generally, I think sh**t like this happenz sometimes.

Shinzo
Re: My Father In Law Slept With My Mother by pappy4real(m): 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2009
its actually no big deal. its just that 2 people of a kind met.
bad papa met bad mama and they wree doing their bad thang and they obviously got a bad result. he he he grin
but hey! how true is ur story?
Re: My Father In Law Slept With My Mother by nethacker(m): 12:38pm On Aug 28, 2009
Family complications grin that makes ur father-in-law ur step dad and ur husband ur step brother.While vice versa applies to ur husband grin grin
Ogaju grin
Re: My Father In Law Slept With My Mother by Pafuri(m): 11:09pm On Aug 25, 2010
Your own father should go ahead and impregnate your husband's mother. Y'all will live happily ever after. grin grin grin grin Bunch of mental retards. angry angry angry angry
Re: My Father In Law Slept With My Mother by double08(m): 11:26pm On Aug 25, 2010
see the effect of reading too much of Hints,better lovers angry
Re: My Father In Law Slept With My Mother by Tosinville(m): 11:28pm On Aug 25, 2010
^^roflmao!. . . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies How Do You Manage Loose Vagina / My Future Sister-In-Law Is Hard To Please / Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.