Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika In Senegal (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika In Senegal (Photo) (51263 Views)

DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika In Senegal (Photo) by Amagite2: 9:07pm On May 15, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

DJ Cuppy and her boo, Davido's manager, Asa Asika are currently in Dakar, Senegal.

The billionaire daughter shared the above photo of them rocking all black outfit as they stepped out this evening.

She captioned it; "Pluppy"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/dj-cuppy-and-asa-asika-stun-in-black.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika In Senegal (Photo) by hadjipapiey(m): 9:07pm On May 15, 2018
Next..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika In Senegal (Photo) by Patrick33(m): 9:16pm On May 15, 2018
After Asa don finish next set is ice prince or adekunle gold grin

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika In Senegal (Photo) by MDsambo: 9:22pm On May 15, 2018
Hoeing from one pole to another. God bless your hustle

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika In Senegal (Photo) by oshe11: 9:38pm On May 15, 2018
After sending her to UK, she came back as UK Used(gbogbo)

Use remain......

What a disgrace!!!

***Atleast make the guy patronise GboGbo

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika In Senegal (Photo) by killemslim(m): 9:56pm On May 15, 2018
oshe11:
After sending her to UK, she came back as UK Used(gbogbo)

Use remain......

What a disgrace!!!

***Atleast make the guy patronise GboGbo
Lol....Foooooooool, i quote and never look at this damn page again.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika In Senegal (Photo) by ednut1(m): 10:17pm On May 15, 2018
Which club or media house she work as DJ

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika In Senegal (Photo) by satowind(m): 10:17pm On May 15, 2018
This girl should get a life bloggers too
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika In Senegal (Photo) by rapfezy: 10:18pm On May 15, 2018
Money is good abeg,say no to poverty

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika In Senegal (Photo) by blowjob: 10:19pm On May 15, 2018
SOCIAL MEDIA HOEEEEE... grin
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika In Senegal (Photo) by FloxySmart(f): 10:19pm On May 15, 2018
Hope you didn't went to catch some breeze this time around
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika In Senegal (Photo) by Dutchey(m): 10:20pm On May 15, 2018
i refuse to be poor

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika In Senegal (Photo) by mhisbliss(f): 10:21pm On May 15, 2018
How many people this geh go date naw, i lost count already

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika In Senegal (Photo) by zombieTRACKER: 10:21pm On May 15, 2018
After this dude now

Wizkid manager is next in line

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika In Senegal (Photo) by sapeleboi(m): 10:23pm On May 15, 2018
sharing her p****sy in different countries

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika In Senegal (Photo) by dfrost: 10:24pm On May 15, 2018
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika In Senegal (Photo) by IME1: 10:24pm On May 15, 2018
I feel for this girl
Sincerely sad

I wish them happiness

Meanwhile
NL help me judge this matter oh 

Everybody in Nigeria now begs

You meet police, he checks and sees you are "all correct" he begs you for money
You enter a public office, the attendant begs you to pay for the breakfast he had earlier that day.
You go to court to file a process, you pay #5000 to government and #10000 to court staff.
You get to government hospital, nurse gives you his/her personal drugs at higher price and asks you for lunch still
You enter bus from Awka to Lagos or thereabout, some lean and #lazy fellow comes to your door side, pretends to pray for you and asks for offering.
Enter Nigeria from MM Airport, the Nigerian Immigration Service officers, the Customs, the NSCDC, the FAAN staff will all put our their arms for alm. The person at the car park gate will ask you for "paper chocolates"
You earn #100k, and collectors take expect #500, #1k etc from you, you meet about 3 of them daily, for 20 days, you would have spent #50k on collectors....
You promote insurance package and no one wants to pay premium, yet we need social security.
Are we cursed or are we the cause?

Copied from Tochukwu on fb without his permission, my bad

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika In Senegal (Photo) by Ekaka1(m): 10:30pm On May 15, 2018
MDsambo:
Hoeing from one pole to another. God bless your hustle

Think boy....she does not need to hustle, she's not a hood rat...she works hard and she's got real wealth ...generational wealth...and even more now and sustainably too.
So once again, she's not a hoe neither is she hustling like you will dream to believe.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika In Senegal (Photo) by MDsambo: 10:32pm On May 15, 2018
Ekaka1:

Think boy....she does not need to hustle, she's not a hood rat...she works hard and she's got real wealth ...generational wealth...and even more now and sustainably too.
So once again, she's not a hoe neither is she hustling like you will dream to believe.

Ok
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika In Senegal (Photo) by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 15, 2018
[code][/code]
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika In Senegal (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 10:39pm On May 15, 2018
Cuppy shud stop pissing me off. Lol
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika In Senegal (Photo) by Deltayankeeboi: 10:40pm On May 15, 2018
mhisbliss:
How many people this geh go date naw, i lost count already
yea. just like you have lost count of your body count

8 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika In Senegal (Photo) by mhisbliss(f): 10:41pm On May 15, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
yea. just like you have lost count of your body count
grinAs long as this helps you sleep at night, keep it up

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika In Senegal (Photo) by Deltayankeeboi: 10:48pm On May 15, 2018
mhisbliss:
grinAs long as this helps you sleep at night, keep it up
good. I love the fact that you didnt deny. when it comes to matters of owing up to your body counts. I like sincere girls like you

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika In Senegal (Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:49pm On May 15, 2018
Tossed around back and forth....i thought wealth came with certain class undecided

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika In Senegal (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 10:52pm On May 15, 2018
Elei sha n gbobo gbon kiri..
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika In Senegal (Photo) by hkidola00(m): 10:56pm On May 15, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Tossed around back and forth....i thought wealth came with certain class undecided
a hoe will always be a hoe irrespective of wealth class

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika In Senegal (Photo) by MrCuteking(m): 10:58pm On May 15, 2018
Amagite2:
From; Amagitesblog.com

DJ Cuppy and her boo, Davido's manager, Asa Asika are currently in Dakar, Senegal.

The billionaire daughter shared the above photo of them rocking all black outfit as they stepped out this evening.

She captioned it; "Pluppy"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/dj-cuppy-and-asa-asika-stun-in-black.html

Its like poverty done close some people eyes to see the bolded before yabbing this babe

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika In Senegal (Photo) by Patrinus: 10:58pm On May 15, 2018
Guy seems camera-shy, no where near her ex, the footballer. What do I know, I'm not inlove! undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika In Senegal (Photo) by vertueptime: 11:05pm On May 15, 2018
Laxon1:
I am a student of Rivers state University

Issokay E - begger, kindly locate instagram since u have data, look for them hushpuppy and other yahoo boys and beg them to wire u money, lazy youth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burna Boy And Stefflon Don At The BET Awards / Chidinma Attends A Meeting With MTN (photos) / See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.