Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

My Laptop Is Switching Off - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Laptop Is Switching Off (843 Views)

Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? / Help!the Sound From My Laptop Is Distorted. / How To Use The Sim Card Slot On My Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Laptop Is Switching Off by daprad(m): 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2009
I WANT SOME BODY TO HELP ME OUT. MY LAPTOP IS SWITCHING OFF ON IT'S OWN. cry PLS I WANT A SOLUTION NOW. I HAVE FORMATED THE SYSTEM BUT DAT DIDN'T WORK. WHAT SHOULD BE THE CAUSE.
Re: My Laptop Is Switching Off by lagospussi: 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2009
okay! this is the practical cause of your problem.

first were are you alwasy located when using your laptop,? is it that your laptop just switches off when ever you run a particular program? or it just trips off with out notice/

the possible cause of this is

1.your processor is over heating and theres is a stipulated period a processor and heat for long .

2. your processor fan is not working,,,,,,(check the cables)

3. your battery is dead( does it trip off when on light or battery or both)

answer the following so i can give you real answer
Re: My Laptop Is Switching Off by deji2009(m): 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2009
for us to provide you with technical advice you need telling us the make and model xp or vista. without knowing those

information it would be difficult for me to advice you. you said you have reformarted the system and still no joy, well likey

is a hardware problem. to prove this we need to do a very simple test. the ball is in your court
Re: My Laptop Is Switching Off by tron: 4:05am On Aug 28, 2009
What is the model of your laptop? My guess is either battery is drained/faulty, battery is wobbly and disconnects, or your laptop is overheating (although I imagine you'd get a blue screen for that, not a random shutdown).

(1) (Reply)

Hp Certification Hp2-h08 Exam Training / Download Free E-book On Paid Survey And Lists Of Geniue Website To Join / My Laptop Needs Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.