Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:47 AM

List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria (9253 Views)

16 Reasons You Should Be An Entrepreneur And Own A Business / 3 Pitfalls That Can Destroy The Dreams Of Entrepreneur And How To Overcome Them / Become A Successful Entrepreneur And Make 15k Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by Speak2klein: 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
You guys should check out www.hbc.org.ng. It's one of the most respected and exclusive business websites in Nigeria. You will thank me when you do.
Re: List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by businessbox: 7:55pm On Mar 17, 2017
EtienoFrancis:
www.makemoneyinnaija.com

Check it out and thank me later.

Nice domain name:
Well let's all of us hook up @ www.westentreprenuer.com forum and share thoughts . you can register and share your posts too. www.westentrepreneur.com the first business and entrepreneur forum in Nigeria. Come let's talk business.
Re: List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by Nairasolutions: 2:57am On Mar 18, 2017
Re: List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by businessbox: 10:05am On Mar 23, 2017
maazi99:
http://chuksguide.com is cool too

Nice one Chuck, I like the blog. so nice but not really on business.
Notwithstanding please join West Entrepreneur @ www.westentrepreneur.com and Let's all share ideas and gain from each other. It's A Business Forum by the way. Join Now.
Re: List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by gimvl(m): 9:30am On Jun 23, 2017
businessbox:
Good day all,
Call me BusinessBox( as am not here to talk about my self).
My Fellow Nairalanders, Considering the deteriorating trend in our economy today, however we will not rant anymore about it nor point fingers, for actually am here to discuss the way forward. Buhari didnt actually made us poor, he has only point ing us to one direction-
1. for us to be creative
2. to depend on ourselves and not on government and
3.for us manage our resources more efficiently.

this being the case we ought to learn how to do these things in other to survive, and to learn this we need not just PROFFESSIONAL EDUCTAION but also SCHOLASTIC EDUCATION AND FINANCIAL EDUCATION. you will believe me that we cant learn this in our normal Nigerian schools and so depend on Business and entrepreneur blogs.
i have in for the past few days been leading and following a lot of business blogs the problem is that they are all foreign business blogs and you know its not the same here as over there.

SO I WOULD WANT US TO DROP OUR OPINION ON THIS AND DROP YOUR BEST NIGERIAN BUSINESS BLOG.
In the light of this. I would like to introduce you to www.westentrepreneur.com the top business and entrepreneurship forum.
Re: List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by tectonotimes: 11:10am On Jun 23, 2017
businessbox:
Good day all,
My Fellow Nairalanders, Considering the deteriorating trend in our economy today, however we will not rant anymore about it nor point fingers, for actually am here to discuss the way forward. Buhari didnt actually made us poor, he has only point ing us to one direction-
1. for us to be creative

this being the case we ought to learn how to do these things in other to survive, and to learn this we need not just PROFFESSIONAL EDUCTAION but also SCHOLASTIC EDUCATION AND FINANCIAL EDUCATION. you will believe me that we cant learn this in our normal Nigerian schools and so depend on Business and entrepreneur blogs.
i have in for the past few days been leading and following a lot of business blogs the problem is that they are all foreign business blogs and you know its not the same here as over there.

SO I WOULD WANT US TO DROP OUR OPINION ON THIS AND DROP YOUR BEST NIGERIAN BUSINESS BLOG.
In the light of this. I would like to introduce you to www.westentrepreneur.com the top business and entrepreneurship forum.
OP, you have done a very good job. The best economy in the world is knowledge-based economy. The best business blog in Nigeria is Tectono Business Review (www.tectono-business.com). It is Nigeria's version of Harvard Business Review. It published business news, articles, events and adverts.
Re: List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by gtsystems: 9:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
for Insights, interviews, strategies, profile, news and guide for established and aspiring startups and entrepreneurs in Nigeria do visit :https://founders.com.ng/
Re: List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by oskaaay(m): 3:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
ITS A PITY

I took time to go through all the links posted as reply from page 1 to the last one above this comment. Its indeed a pity that just within 1year (August 2016-2017) about 70-90% of those so called business blogs have closed down.

Then, I wonder who have they been tutoring on business startup. Is that how startup should quit easily?

Its high time we learn that the challenges of the beginning should not be enough to stop moving as business and entreprenuers. Ask those at the top today, every one has the rough startup story to tell. So, get back to your blogs if that is the way til you break even.
Regards!

For business consultation services and digital marketing, reach out to us at foskaay - check profile for contact details.
Re: List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by kellyjoesteve: 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
Indeed without proper info especial nowadays anyone going to business is band to fail.
Why because information they say is power and power is wealth.

This is why i have been spending quality time to put together some content that i believe will be of great help to anyone going for business. Check my signature.
Re: List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by vibrant192(m): 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
how long will it take to start generating income from a blog
Re: List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by Talktoatanda: 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
Currently the www.ngtrendnetwork.com.ng is the best Investments and Business guide portal in Nigeria....they are also the official blog for Npower scheme by the federal goverment....you can visit and confirm yourself.
Re: List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by gimvl(m): 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
businessbox:
Please how does one post on this platform?

I am keen to bring great content to the delight of all and sundry. I wouldn't want to break or run foul of the standing rules. Seun, accept my congratulatory message for bringing on this platform. Though, to my mind the platform is being under utilised in comparison to best global practice. However, I stand to be corected!

There is nothing more liberating than doing what you love. It breaks my heart when I meet people every day who absolutely despise their CAREERS. Even worse than that is when I meet people who are considered incredibly successful, but who, deep down, are completely miserable. They are trapped in their careers because of the money or salary they make (..once a victim!), but they are riddled with stress and unhappiness because they lack passion or very probably the skills to turn their passion to real money on autopilot. How I got out of the Rat Race?

Click here to learn HOW >> banwo.omb10.com/globalimpactonlines <<

Immersing yourself in your passion is the #1 way to live a truly free and fulfilling life. (Just the way I do) It's easy to be happy when you are waking up every morning excited to get to work. Even if you have millions of dollars in your bank account, you are never truly free until you are living and working at something you love doing.
Trust me, I've been on both sides. Today, I'm blessed because I get to go to sleep every night knowing full well I helped some people get their dreams. For me, there's absolutely no better way to live.
Re: List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by gimvl(m): 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
gimvl:
[/quote][quote author=gimvl post=60485469]
Please how does one post on this platform?

I am keen to bring great content to the delight of all and sundry. I wouldn't want to break or run foul of the standing rules. Seun, accept my congratulatory message for bringing on this platform. Though, to my mind the platform is being under utilised in comparison to best global practice. However, I stand to be corected!

There is nothing more liberating than doing what you love. It breaks my heart when I meet people every day who absolutely despise their CAREERS. Even worse than that is when I meet people who are considered incredibly successful, but who, deep down, are completely miserable. They are trapped in their careers because of the money or salary they make (..once a victim!), but they are riddled with stress and unhappiness because they lack passion or very probably the skills to turn their passion to real money on autopilot. How I got out of the Rat Race?

Click here to learn HOW >> banwo.omb10.com/globalimpactonlines <<

Immersing yourself in your passion is the #1 way to live a truly free and fulfilling life. (Just the way I do) It's easy to be happy when you are waking up every morning excited to get to work. Even if you have millions of dollars in your bank account, you are never truly free until you are living and working at something you love doing.
Trust me, I've been on both sides. Today, I'm blessed because I get to go to sleep every night knowing full well I helped some people get their dreams. For me, there's absolutely no better way to live, you would agree with me, no doubt.

Re: List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by ultrazone(m): 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
Please check out one of the top blogs: https://www.practicalbusinessideas.com
Re: List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by fejeerow(f): 5:51pm On Nov 18, 2017
Name: Afro-freelancers hub

Description: A freelance website to connect workers with clients. Freelancers using their skills to offer service to clients and get paid for it.
Jobs are both online and local job search; personal, business and professional jobs. Site is to promote skill aquisation program and encourage entrepreneurs. The website serves as a medium for business development, to connect clients who need services thereby entrepreneurs and freelancers can get clients for their businesses. This will also manage the unemployment rate in Nigeria.
Re: List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by Adeyanju1245: 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
1. www.allaboutbusinessandgist.com

2. ogbonge glog

with this two blog you will be so motivated in such a way that your business will grow like a seed planted beside the river, they provide every guide to be successful in any business and unlimited online business opportunities, check it out and thanks me latter.
Re: List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by ekamaobobaro891(f): 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2018
businessbox:
Good day all,
1. for us to be creative

www.entmirror.com by Henry Ibeleme

www.weusenaira.com
Re: List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by Martins97: 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
I recommend www.makemoney2000.com too... Especially for making money online business
Re: List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by skillforce: 11:15am On Apr 09, 2018
Weblife is another interesting business blog
that provides practically usable contents specifically
on digital marketing for SMEs.

Check this sample post...

4 Business Blogging Benefits Beyond Growing Brand Awareness
https://weblifehq.com/business-blogging-benefits/
Re: List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by tunalbreeze(m): 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2018
Great list of business blogs, I have use many of these blogs before and they are wonderful. One amazing blog I visit regularly and is not mentioned here is https://moneypedals.com.
https://moneypedals.com has really been a great source of business and financial education for me. I think every entrepreneurs need to check this blog out.
Re: List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by frankbin2000(m): 5:58am On Jun 21, 2019
I have compiled the list of top business blogs in Nigeria. The list considered 3 things;
1. Quality of Contents
2. Ranking (traffic)
3. Authority

It is an unbiased list that eliminated the authors site which is in the same niche.

So if you really need a to sources articles related to business, then you must check out the sites mentioned here - https://thetotalentrepreneurs.com/list-top-10-business-blogs-in-nigeria/

All the best
Re: List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria by esymedia: 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2019
Hey, I guess you haven't checked our Website: www.esy.com.ng

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is To Blame ( Customer Or Bank) ? / Who Says You Can't Make It Through The Internet. Do It On Fiverr Today! / Nigeria SEC Seek To Raise Cryptocurrency Exchange Registration Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.