Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,466 members, 7,843,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Welcome To Obudu Mountain Resort - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Obudu Mountain Resort (2116 Views)

A Trip With My Girlfriend To Obudu Cattle Ranch (pictures) / 5 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Obudu / Photos Of The Obudu Mountain Resort, Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To Obudu Mountain Resort by jidedoKQ(m): 4:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
Obudu Mountain Resort

With scenic views and picturesque landscape, Obudu Mountain ‪‎Resort‬ (formerly called Obudu Cattle Ranch) is arguably the most beautiful ‎tourist‬ attraction in ‪Nigeria‬. It's a great place for the adventurous as the terrain is both challenging and thrilling.

Visitors can navigate the resort using the winding road or better still catch a ride on the ‪Cable Car‬ which is said to be the longest in ‪Africa‬.

Hit the ‪‎LIKE‬ button if you believe Africa is beautiful...

Like us on Facebook-[url] https://www.facebook.com/KQ-Holidays-Nigeria-962582207158192 [/url]
Follow us on Twitter- @kqholidaysng

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Obudu Mountain Resort by izeekbiz(m): 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
cool!

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Obudu Mountain Resort by Toosweet19(f): 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
please when does the flight to bebi airstrip commence for this year? cus i cant see any link about it on aero air
Re: Welcome To Obudu Mountain Resort by jidedoKQ(m): 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2016
Toosweet19:
please when does the flight to bebi airstrip commence for this year? cus i cant see any link about it on aero air

I'm sorry I don't have information on that sir. So sorry I'm responding late

(1) (Reply)

Avoiding Cancellation Of USA B1/B2 Visa At The Port Of Entry, POE / Hnd In Nigria Or Going To Uk To Hussle / Where To Fix Retractable Handle Of Luggage In Lagos??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.