Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,347 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Adsense Gurus, Please Answer This - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Gurus, Please Answer This (507 Views)

Adsense Gurus Please Come In? / All Adsense Gurus Pls Come In / Adsense Gurus In The House I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Gurus, Please Answer This by habuchelsea(m): 5:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
i have placed three adsense gadget code on my blog, one of which is displayed on mobile view only and i want to add another one large vertical bar making 4 adsense gadget codes but displaying three one of which is available on mobile view only but am afraid if its contravenes with adsense policy

Please any idea adsense Gurus
Re: Adsense Gurus, Please Answer This by boi21(m): 5:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
your url
Re: Adsense Gurus, Please Answer This by Prospecmarley(m): 8:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
I have found a gond Publishing adnetwork that pays like adsense for those of you that adsense have disapprove or adsense didnt approve they is a new method to make money with your website and that Best method is by using alternativeadvert all you got to do is to CLICK HERE and Register as a Publisher and generate adcode and paste it on your site/blog to start monetizing
Re: Adsense Gurus, Please Answer This by mr2kay(m): 10:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
habuchelsea:
i have placed three adsense gadget code on my blog, one of which is displayed on mobile view only and i want to add another one large vertical bar making 4 adsense gadget codes but displaying three one of which is available on mobile view only but am afraid if its contravenes with adsense policy

Please any idea adsense Gurus
fire on but I hope you know what you are doing cause it sure feels like your jam packing a page with too much ads. The best ad unit ever is the responsive and and large rectangle

(1) (Reply)

Join us at Mtt as a publisher and make money / Just 1 Nigerian Google Adsense Account Left, PM Me Now / Adsense Account With $36 For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.