Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,999 members, 7,810,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! (94788 Views)

L'oreal (dark And Lovely) Wants To Support Your Beauty Business, Apply By Sept 1 / This Model, Famous For Her Very Dark Skin Color, Opens Up About Being Bullied / GOOD NEWS FOR DARK and LIGHT SKINNED LADIES (See Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by Wizzy14418(m): 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
waxxydude:
The question is will you see her at night?
You'll have to equip your room with streetlights so yo can enjoy the pvssy @ night.. Goodluck sha

grin cheesy
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by Famous07: 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
Black is beautiful!
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by funmilade4real(m): 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
Omo yi dun
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by martineverest(m): 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
Sudanese beauty.....its pure black or nothing
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by ukohedda(m): 7:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
I swear black is original.......... op pls gimme her number.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by kenoz(m): 7:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
Black is Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by leofab(f): 7:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
Okay
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by maxti: 7:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
kowema:
Finally!!!
One Black Girl that didn't go extinct..
I already tot we had lost the BLACK RACE!..

Ebony Pulchritude

Lol! You got a good sense of humour.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by justmenoni: 7:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
Please don't let her please biko

quote author=SuperSuave post=46392491]Let her remove those yamayama mk we see first[/quote]
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by Beulahsouvenirs: 7:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
shocked dark and lovely cool

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by sweetcocoa(f): 7:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
This girl is brown na not dark.

My cousin Uche is what you'd call darkly black, the only things you'd see to indicate the presence of a human, when she's in a dimly lit room, is her teeth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by martineverest(m): 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
funmilade4real:
Omo yi dun
reminds me of yeka onka,the winner of first nigerian idol.....her black beauty in combination with her golden brown eyes is inexplainable
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by eazysally: 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
She is most probably from Ghana, bkos if she is naija there must be something to show on her body that she once made an attempt.
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by Peacefulgold(m): 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
Dis girl wan b like my cozn....
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by 9jatatafo(m): 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
Love her dimples
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by Senorita123(f): 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
I prefer d second pix. D first pix is kinda scary....fair or black, na God create both except for d bleachers. Variety is d spice of life.
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin Black is beautiful ! Shoutout to all the Bleachers !!!

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by slap1(m): 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
She looks very artificial. I have seen better naturally beautiful black girls. I see them here in Owerri regularly.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by waxxydude: 7:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
TDonald:

Racist
Fvck off boy..
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by kowema(f): 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
maxti:

Lol! You got a good sense of humour.

Lol. Tnks
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by nursemyke: 7:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
How many posts and e don hit front page, mod how far now. Anyway black is beautiful. Least I forget, where is IBB?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by mayskit4luv(m): 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
Black is beautiful! She z dope.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by RUDEBOYY(m): 7:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
Well said... The darker the berry.. The sweeter

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by CaroLyner(f): 7:37pm On Jun 08, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by dokunbam(m): 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
dark shinning skin
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by greatness22(m): 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
Dis one dark pass KIWI polish

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by SosaHD(m): 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
lekjons:
hmm.. beautiful!(though exaggerated).. the pic look edited..
the one at the right is ok, but if i encounter the one at the left for night.. oboy! i go tear race o!shocked
even if i'm holding torch light..

light or dark, gimme something like this(check below) anyday anytimewink

guy u too like breas.t, y naa?
me I like am too oohh
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by Peacefulgold(m): 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
How come my girlfriend pics come make fp for NL

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by ehissi(m): 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
Now that is a very black girl..................................... grin
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by frinx: 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
This is real black beauty...

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by greatness22(m): 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
sweetcocoa:
This girl is brown na not dark.

My cousin Uche is what you'd call darkly black, the only things you'd see to indicate the presence of a human, when she's in a dimly lit room, is her teeth.
Why disgracing ur cousin and yourselff publicly?
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by youngest85(m): 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
durocity:
Abeg whr is lasisi69
I also thought of that ystday o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain / Mr Nairaland 2016 - Grand Finale / Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.