Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! (94798 Views)

L'oreal (dark And Lovely) Wants To Support Your Beauty Business, Apply By Sept 1 / This Model, Famous For Her Very Dark Skin Color, Opens Up About Being Bullied / GOOD NEWS FOR DARK and LIGHT SKINNED LADIES (See Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by Weah96: 1:58am On Jun 09, 2016
Purpletee:
My friend is also black and beautiful... Nothing special.

She looks conceited though. Pretty but conceited.
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by Yungladc2: 2:21am On Jun 09, 2016
Black z obviously beautiful
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by simababe(f): 3:41am On Jun 09, 2016
She's what we call ebony. Black is always beautiful
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by lastpage: 4:25am On Jun 09, 2016
SuperSuave:
Let her remove those yamayama mk we see first

Upon say she use fake eye-lashes sef!

Making rounds kooo, making squares niii.
angry angry

iranu lassan lassan.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by Titilayooni(f): 5:55am On Jun 09, 2016
GurlFriend:
These photos of a very black and beautiful girl is currently making rounds on social media because, according to users, she did not see or feel the need to lighten her skin despite being almost as black as night.

As someone succinctly put it, the darker the berry, the sweeter the juice...

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/these-photos-of-very-dark-and-beutiful.html
This is what is called"Adu maa dan",to black baes like me in d house "much love"
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by WhoRUDeceiving: 5:59am On Jun 09, 2016
Sorry to disappoint una, but she no fine
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by Sike(m): 6:06am On Jun 09, 2016
Blacked
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by sammykari99(m): 6:28am On Jun 09, 2016
Black is beautiful ...
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by Tedassie(m): 6:46am On Jun 09, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
This darkness dey overdrive o!
Fashola should employ her into his darkness ministry asap cool
ode nla grin
STFUand4kMeHARD:
This darkness dey overdrive o!
Fashola should employ her into his darkness ministry asap cool
ode nla
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by deb(m): 7:07am On Jun 09, 2016
Black is beautiful. I so much love girls with dark skin; they are more beautiful and attractive.
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by PrimeMeso(f): 7:08am On Jun 09, 2016
makeup sha... let her wash her face nd let's c if anyone will even look at her twice
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by deebrain(m): 7:15am On Jun 09, 2016
What are u guys saying?

To hell with complexion.

SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by encrypt(m): 7:43am On Jun 09, 2016
She is black?? Erm my sisters from plateau please come and show these people what black looks like..una never chi chum chin.
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by WhitegirlonNL(f): 8:59am On Jun 09, 2016
Read the comments. Black people have no problem with very fair women but have a probs if she is going na stay very dark like this.

You keep swelling the ego of white supremacists on and on. More reasons to look down on negroes.

Kingcheezypuff, Take note of this thread

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 09, 2016
WhitegirlonNL:
Read the comments. Black people have no problem with very fair women but have a probs if she is going na stay very dark like this.

You keep swelling the ego of white supremacists on and on. More reasons to look down on negroes.

Kingcheezy.puf.f, Take note of this thread
... grin you really want ta play this game with me?
....I'm warning you.you don't grin
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by WhitegirlonNL(f): 9:17am On Jun 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
... grin you really want ta play this game with me?
....I'm warning you.you don't grin
You want to bring in tanning? I already explained why it is not a really big issh to us. We have only ourselves to prove right or wrong. We are white and proudly so.
You have a lot to prove in this world since you are not holding or wielding might. "The slave" must prove to be really free from the claws of it's master's The black race is played on and the onus lies within it to prove its worth
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 09, 2016
WhitegirlonNL:
[s] You want to bring in tanning? I already explained why it is not a really big issh to us. We have only ourselves to prove right or wrong. We are white and proudly so.
You have a lot to prove in this world since you are not holding or wielding might. "The slave" must prove to be really free from the claws of it's master's The black race is played on and the onus lies within it to prove its worth
[/s]
°Talking with you is a waist of time
you'll always see things as you please it.
E.g....You went in and picked the negative outta this story
.......bye wink
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by WhitegirlonNL(f): 9:32am On Jun 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Talking with you is a waist of time
you'll always see things as you please it.
E.g....You went in and picked the negative outta this story
.......bye wink
I only saw the negative? haha riddle me on. Move down to Nigeria, Senegal or any west African state and you will be shocked by the number of dark skinned girls bleaching off their melanated skin (their strongest beauty xtic) to look fair and waxed. Ugly. Notice how inferior they feel standing close to a caucasian[s]
Fortunately for you, you don't buy into that. Great
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by bikefab(m): 9:33am On Jun 09, 2016
Omo d to.to go over black o
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 09, 2016
WhitegirlonNL:
[s] I only saw the negative? haha riddle me on. Move down to Nigeria, Senegal or any west African state and you will be shocked by the number of dark skinned girls bleaching off their melanated skin (their strongest beauty xtic) to look fair and waxed. Ugly. Notice how inferior they feel standing close to a caucasian[s]
Fortunately for you, you don't buy into that. Great
[/s]
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 09, 2016
i love 'em dimples so much. kiss
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by 6digitscomrade: 11:26am On Jun 09, 2016
u be eyewitness u sabi enjoy life....
lekjons:
hmm.. beautiful!(though exaggerated).. the pic look edited..
the one at the right is ok, but if i encounter the one at the left for night.. oboy! i go tear race o!shocked
even if i'm holding torch light..

light or dark, gimme something like this(check below) anyday anytimewink
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by bigiyaro(m): 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
SuperSuave:
Let her remove those yamayama mk we see first
WhicH yamayama u see dia?
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by placeofallure(f): 12:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
durocity:
Likes for ebony girls.... Abeg whr is lasisi69

Hmmnnnnn........Lasisi69 Mr Endtime.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by lasisi69(f): 8:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
placeofallure:

Hmmnnnnn........Lasisi69 Mr Endtime.
bae what's up?
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by placeofallure(f): 10:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
lasisi69:
bae what's up?
Hmmmnn.....end time question

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by texanomaly(f): 1:57am On Jun 10, 2016
She is very beautiful. I love her dimples especially.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by habsydiamond(m): 9:12am On Jun 10, 2016
The last person I saw as black like this is BABASUWE in a movie. She is super black. Even the make up hardly overturn the darkness.
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by nonix22(m): 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
JiggamanGh:

So Ghana is the only country with dark skin people?
i just asked a question. If you know she is not from GH- just reply with yes or No.

Some people in some states of Nigeria do have dark skin. so no point in taking some unnecessary issues serious. Life is too short!
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by nonix22(m): 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
OXYGEN01:
Mumugerians and their obsession with Ghana
MEANING
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by moutew: 8:39am On Jun 17, 2016
nairaland
Get Ur latest & greatest female accessories online:
https://www.nairaland.com/3054143/50-discount-latest-fashion-accessories#44795571

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain / Mr Nairaland 2016 - Grand Finale / Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.