Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

How To Cancel Or Stops Auto-renewal Of Data Plan On MTN, Glo, Etisalat & Airtel - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Cancel Or Stops Auto-renewal Of Data Plan On MTN, Glo, Etisalat & Airtel (21748 Views)

How To Opt Out Of Etisalat (9mobile) Data Plan Auto-renewal / Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO / Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Cancel Or Stops Auto-renewal Of Data Plan On MTN, Glo, Etisalat & Airtel by Dahiruhash(m): 8:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
Data renewal is a good thing on the other side and also bad thing on the other hand, as you know before taking any vital decision, the benefit to be realised has to put into consideration in favor of the decision-item in question. Auto-Renewal of data plan mostly annoys internet users because some subscribers are not actually ready to go for the designated data plan again. Etisalat is also among the networks that activate the automatic renewal of data plan as soon as the existing data has expired or exhausted.

Activation of this automatic data plan annoys subscribers very much because some subscribers are not actually ready to re-subscribe again for the data and the network will deduct your money and gives you another data but nevertheless auto-renewal of data is important to those people who don't always disconnect there device online and always have airtime in their account. If you are the type that always get connected online and perform some important job or transaction, then auto-renewal is important for you because your data will be renewed when its exhausted and which will also save you from unnecessary airtime deduction.

On the other hand if you are a part time internet user and don't always get online, then this post is certainly for you because when you buy data from MTN, GLO, Airtel and/or Etisalat, auto-renew policy is automatically activated on the plan in the essence that whenever your data is exhausted and there is avalaible airtime on your line, the network will automatically deduct your credit and renew your current data subscription plan which is actually absurd to a part time internet user.

Now lets see how you can cancel or stops data renewal on MTN, GLO, Airtel and Etisalat network easily.

How to cancel data Auto-Renew on MTN
Simply sms NO to 131

How to cancel data Auto-Renew on Glo
Simply sms Cancel to 127

How to Cancel data Auto-Renew on Etisalat
Simply sms STOP to 229

How to cancel data Auto-Renew on Airtel
Simply sms STOPAUTORENEW to 440
Don't always forget to cancel your data auto-renew whenever you subscribe to a data service in every nigerian network

SOURCE: [url]WWW.WIKIBAN.COM[/url]

3 Likes

Re: How To Cancel Or Stops Auto-renewal Of Data Plan On MTN, Glo, Etisalat & Airtel by jessibabe02: 9:18am On Oct 15, 2017
Code and How to Stop Automatic Data Renewal On MTN Glo Airtel and 9mobile
Today i would be discoursing about our own Nigeria network data renewal service
and how to put an end to it. sometimes it happen to me i mean every one eg.
maybe you don’t have the money at a particular time to subscribe for the amount
you normally do per/month then you decide to go for a cheaper data bundles like
a day plan, then the net day you plan to go back to you monthly plan not knowing
that the one day plan you did will be auto-renew as you plan to sub you will find
out you card cant get you the plan due to your one day plan as been renewed is
kind of painful yeah let get down to bizz i would like to start up this with mtn.

how to stop auto-renewal of data in mtn see code
Click link to see code and some benefiting tips as well
http://showcase9ja.com/2017/10/15/code-and-how-to-stop-automatic-data-renewal-on-mtn-glo-airtel-and-9mobil/

Re: How To Cancel Or Stops Auto-renewal Of Data Plan On MTN, Glo, Etisalat & Airtel by ofhismercy(m): 6:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hi...
MTN CUG remains the best. For your MTN CUG LINE. I can be trusted with that.
You don't need to buy another MTN SIM. I mean you can still use your curent SIM. The package comes with unlimited talk time and message with another MTN number. Chat me up or call 07061365911.
Resellers also needed urgently and you will get your commission.
THANKS

DISCLAIMER: This is not a scam as we have our name and integrity to protect.

...........................CUG WORLD...............
Re: How To Cancel Or Stops Auto-renewal Of Data Plan On MTN, Glo, Etisalat & Airtel by sunshineV(f): 11:18am On Jan 29, 2020
Nonsense, glo will tell u ur auto renewal is off but immediately u recharge they will auto renew

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Bought Ntel Simcard? / NCC Identifies 2 Cyber Vulnerabilities, Warns Against Public Charging Of Phones / Lollipop Rom For All Devices. Inc Mtk Devices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.