Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

My archive of digital games begging for a physical release - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / My archive of digital games begging for a physical release (4424 Views)

YOU CAN NOW HACK PS4'S ON 7.02 AND BELOW AND ON 9.00 AND GET DIGITAL GAMES / How To Use Download Digital Games On Your PC And Transfer Them To Your PS4. / Who Is Playing The Game "Burpline Apk? Does It Really Pay Physical Cash?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My archive of digital games begging for a physical release by ogongogames(m): 9:51am On May 10, 2018
The problem is there isn't a large enough retail demand to bring in some of these games unfortunately in Nigeria. Imagine yourself as a video game retailer, in order to get discounts you buy in bulk hence probably 50+ copies for one game potentially. This is difficult amount of games to sell due to the logistics situation in the country (you would probably be limited to intra-state sales) and economy (video games are seen as a luxury good). Only very popular games such as FIFA worth having in bulk to sell. Other's are not financially beneficial to the seller.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Ten Best Ps3 Games Of All Time / Nvidia 1gb Graphics Card Card Far Sale / ERROR PSN WS - 37397-9 Displays When Trying To Log In On Ps4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.