Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

My archive of digital games begging for a physical release - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / My archive of digital games begging for a physical release (4422 Views)

YOU CAN NOW HACK PS4'S ON 7.02 AND BELOW AND ON 9.00 AND GET DIGITAL GAMES / How To Use Download Digital Games On Your PC And Transfer Them To Your PS4. / Who Is Playing The Game "Burpline Apk? Does It Really Pay Physical Cash?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My archive of digital games begging for a physical release by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
*i made this topic cos I wanted badly to discuss the depressing issue of not having some awesome digital openworld rpg games in physical retailable format*
Re-edited 25/3/17

The witcher3 hearts of stone + blood and wine dlc

*here I was, about to burst a fit for the newly announced blood and wine dlc(a few weeks after E3 d damn tin made retail)*
Re-edited 25/3/17

Is a ps4 disc of this ever going to be in circulation in this parts?

angry angry angry angry
Re: My archive of digital games begging for a physical release by Kaycee7(m): 8:40am On Jun 09, 2016
Silkmoth33:
When is a ps4 disc of this ever going to be in circulation in this parts?

angry angry angry angry
Can't you download it?
Re: My archive of digital games begging for a physical release by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 09, 2016
Kaycee7:
Can't you download it?

That isn't the point!
Must I download it?
Re: My archive of digital games begging for a physical release by Mavor: 10:39am On Jun 09, 2016
DLCs are usually digital only. If you have an issue with this, talk to Sony.
Re: My archive of digital games begging for a physical release by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 09, 2016
undecided

*neh! I didn't snap!*
Re: My archive of digital games begging for a physical release by Kaycee7(m): 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
Silkmoth33:

That isn't the point!
Must I download it?
Phew!!! Thought that there was a region problem or stuff. I get your drift though. 500GB or 1TB can only hold so much. It's wise to own hard copy when possible.
Re: My archive of digital games begging for a physical release by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
InFamous: First light

Same thing goes for first light!

This one is even worse cos it was retailed in some locations(Uk and austrailia)

Re: My archive of digital games begging for a physical release by Kaycee7(m): 1:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Same thing goes for first light!

This one is even worse cos it was retailed in some locations(Uk and austrailia)
I'm not sure but I think I once saw First Light on OLX
Re: My archive of digital games begging for a physical release by purplekayc(m): 4:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
Silkmoth33:
When is a ps4 disc of this ever going to be in circulation in this parts?

angry angry angry angry
. convert yourself to a PC gamer and yu can download all you want
Re: My archive of digital games begging for a physical release by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
That's possible. If someone sold to someone who sold to someone that brought it down here.
Kaycee7:
I'm not sure but I think I once saw First Light on OLX

But it's cool!

Second son is good enough for a digital download or merits it.

Right now nah special edition skyrim I dey reason
Re: My archive of digital games begging for a physical release by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
That's capital intensive.

To really max out PC gaming potential would mean I would spend the same amount of money to by a brand new camry "big for nothing"

Well it's worth it, I know! but I have this phobia for sailing; makes me sea-sick and all.
Would love to sail the seven seas with y'all pirates.
purplekayc:
. convert yourself to a PC gamer and yu can download all you want

Purplekayc hm!
Re: My archive of digital games begging for a physical release by purplekayc(m): 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
Silkmoth33:
That's capital intensive.

To really max out PC gaming potential would mean I would spend the same amount of money to by a brand new camry "big for nothing"

Well it's worth it, I know! but I have this phobia for sailing; makes me sea-sick and all.
Would love to sail the seven seas with y'all pirates.

Purplekayc hm!
I guess you buy all your games new
Re: My archive of digital games begging for a physical release by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 16, 2016
Most definitely
purplekayc:
I guess you buy all your games new
Re: My archive of digital games begging for a physical release by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
God does answer prayers.

Three days until launch
Re: My archive of digital games begging for a physical release by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
Who would have thought!

God does indeed answer prayers.
Shout out to sosogames, dey are the best

and God does answer prayers indeed, the dead once!
Re- edited 25/3/17

Re: My archive of digital games begging for a physical release by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
Dark Souls 3

FromSoftware's final sequel to the souls series.

Already with "Ashes of Ariandel" and soon to be launched, "the ringed city" dlc. Will this amazing franchise grace our screens with a complete edition like it's prequel?

Will a GOTy edition ever be launched?

A) ashes of ariandel B) the ringed city

Re: My archive of digital games begging for a physical release by Nobody: 3:30am On Mar 26, 2017
DOOM

World-renowed first person shooter, winner of 2016's most action game of the year and id softwore/bethesda softork's behemoth project of 2016 surely deserves a definitive, remastered or complete edition.

Why?
1)D game is almost a year old
2)The new multiplayer dlc "unto the evil" 3)Modifications and patches made into this game, it's criminal to think Id software/bethesda softworks won't publish a grand final with all patches complete for a fully packaged game experience

Re: My archive of digital games begging for a physical release by Nobody: 3:59am On Mar 26, 2017
Watch Dogs 2

Ubisoft are notorious for releasing shit content on day one when it comes to d hacking series.

So much so, that this game has 2 of its estimated 5 dlcs already out in the public domain.

I would say that dey are expected to give fans and gamers alike, loyal to their hacking openworld game, a fvcking "Fan edition" complete with all five dlcs in physical game discs and an apology to having failed at creating a game supposedly well better than GTA.

Cockheads!

Features to expect!
* T-bone dlc bundle
*Human conditions dlc

*No compromise dlc
*root access bundle
*Psychedellic bundle

*All patchs completely fixed
*free psn codes for playing their failed mmo

Don't expect it to fallout anytime soon tho. The last dlc dey drop ending of the year so it go tey small

*blue dlcs are out and available already as digital downloads
*red dlcs never show

Re: My archive of digital games begging for a physical release by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
Yup! grin

The fire fades edition is ripe for the taking grin
Silkmoth33:
Dark Souls 3

FromSoftware's final sequel to the souls series.

Already with "Ashes of Ariandel" and soon to be launched, "the ringed city" dlc. Will this amazing franchise grace our screens with a complete edition like it's prequel?

Will a GOTy edition ever be launched?

A) ashes of ariandel B) the ringed city
Re: My archive of digital games begging for a physical release by Thegamingorca(m): 3:08am On Nov 02, 2017
Watch Dogs 2

Ubisoft are notorious for releasing shit content on day one when it comes to d hacking series.

So much so, that this game has 2 of its estimated 5 dlcs already out in the public domain.

I would say that dey are expected to give fans and gamers alike, loyal to their hacking openworld game, a fvcking "Fan edition" complete with all five dlcs in physical game discs and an apology to having failed at creating a game supposedly well better than GTA.

Cockheads!

Features to expect!
* T-bone dlc bundle
*Human conditions dlc

*No compromise dlc
*root access bundle
*Psychedellic bundle

*All patchs completely fixed
*free psn codes for playing their failed mmo

Don't expect it to fallout anytime soon tho. The last dlc dey drop ending of the year so it go tey small

*blue dlcs are out and available already as digital downloads
*red dlcs never show

Ubisoft undecided

Ofcourse ubisoft no go ever get sense
Re: My archive of digital games begging for a physical release by Thegamingorca(m): 3:14am On Nov 02, 2017
Fallout 4 goty edition

Since sept. 26

Includes all dlc in disc of bethesda game

Re: My archive of digital games begging for a physical release by Thegamingorca(m): 3:20am On Nov 02, 2017
Horizon zero dawn complete edition

December 5th, 2017

49$$

Frozen wilds expansion included in disc

Re: My archive of digital games begging for a physical release by Thegamingorca(m): 3:23am On Nov 02, 2017
Hitman season 1: complete edition

Includes all season 1 episodes.

Sadly, d goty edition is not up for physical grabs.

The complete edition does not include, d patient zero episode

Re: My archive of digital games begging for a physical release by Thegamingorca(m): 11:40am On Jan 16, 2018
Final fantasy xv: the royal edition

On its way to ps4 in march

Re: My archive of digital games begging for a physical release by Thegamingorca(m): 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2018
Nioh complete edition for the ps4.

Apparently dey have refused to release a complete for game regions other than Asia and Japan.

I guess we will just have to make do with this.

Look on the bright side, it's in english

Re: My archive of digital games begging for a physical release by Thegamingorca(m): 6:53pm On Jan 31, 2018
DOOM

World-renowed first person shooter, winner of 2016's most action game of the year and id softwore/bethesda softork's behemoth project of 2016 surely deserves a definitive, remastered or complete edition.

Why?
1)D game is almost a year old
2)The new multiplayer dlc "unto the evil" 3)Modifications and patches made into this game, it's criminal to think Id software/bethesda softworks won't publish a grand final with all patches complete for a fully packaged game experience

No hope for this game bruh
Re: My archive of digital games begging for a physical release by Thegamingorca(m): 6:04am On May 08, 2018
angry

Re: My archive of digital games begging for a physical release by Thegamingorca(m): 6:07am On May 08, 2018
angry hello

Re: My archive of digital games begging for a physical release by Thegamingorca(m): 6:14am On May 08, 2018
Re: My archive of digital games begging for a physical release by Thegamingorca(m): 6:14am On May 08, 2018
shocked screw it

What in tar nation
Re: My archive of digital games begging for a physical release by Thegamingorca(m): 9:07pm On May 08, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Ten Best Ps3 Games Of All Time / Gloud Cloud Gaming / ERROR PSN WS - 37397-9 Displays When Trying To Log In On Ps4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.