Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Can Yo Allow Your Girlfriend, Sister Or Wife To Wear This ,ladies Can You - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Can Yo Allow Your Girlfriend, Sister Or Wife To Wear This ,ladies Can You (1250 Views)

Nice Underwear. Naija Ladies, Do You Still Wear This? / Ladies, Would You Wear This Jumpsuit Wedding Gown? / Ladies Can You Wear This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Yo Allow Your Girlfriend, Sister Or Wife To Wear This ,ladies Can You by crixlight2(m): 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
This is the most craziest dress.....I have ever seen in my life..
What is your say

If you think this is madness click like
If you think it is good fastion click share

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can Yo Allow Your Girlfriend, Sister Or Wife To Wear This ,ladies Can You by osesology(m): 10:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
Just two words: `Fashion madness'!
Re: Can Yo Allow Your Girlfriend, Sister Or Wife To Wear This ,ladies Can You by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 10:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
Them Ghetto thots , hood rats and bitches never fail to disappoint.. Ride on sistas
Re: Can Yo Allow Your Girlfriend, Sister Or Wife To Wear This ,ladies Can You by decatalyst(m): 10:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
Op, sorry u didn't hear the news?

They actually jailbreak Aro grin

1 Like

Re: Can Yo Allow Your Girlfriend, Sister Or Wife To Wear This ,ladies Can You by crixlight2(m): 10:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
Make o pitch my tent in case...

Oga Seun

Lalasticlala
Make you come see unah cruch
Re: Can Yo Allow Your Girlfriend, Sister Or Wife To Wear This ,ladies Can You by BlissP(m): 10:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
I don't have a trace of madness in my family neither will I befriend a mad girlfriend" next post pls grin
Re: Can Yo Allow Your Girlfriend, Sister Or Wife To Wear This ,ladies Can You by Baawaa(m): 10:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
Cooperate madness,simple!
Re: Can Yo Allow Your Girlfriend, Sister Or Wife To Wear This ,ladies Can You by Aremu01(m): 7:12am On Jun 09, 2016
That one na rag

(1) (Reply)

Fanta Face And Cocacola Hands...ladies And Skin Bleaching/toning/enlightening / Before And After Photos To Prove To You That Make-up Is Witch-craft / Best modes of dressing on earth to get people's attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.