Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Only Introverts Will Understand These - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Only Introverts Will Understand These (44452 Views)

10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) / 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand / Only Ambiverts Will Understand These (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Introverts Will Understand These by njiasi30(f): 6:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
Obeenah:

You bet I will.
Hahahaha, OK oh let's see Na grin
Re: Only Introverts Will Understand These by karllemah44(m): 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
vikel2104:
You are sitting at home chilling and then your aunt and her husband arrives at your house with their entire family WITHOUT calling first.

Aunt: we were coming back from church and saw your light on so we thought we'd stop by.
You: Damn it! I should have switched of the lights.
im purely an introvert bt i really need help..i posess almost all f d above and it has made life xo boring 4 me..i love it when i see others interact bt it seems so difficult 4 me especially when it comes to d opposite..many c me as boring,proud,unserious,forming folk bt i no i love havin fun too but its not just working 4 me..mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Only Introverts Will Understand These by micxwell(m): 6:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
hiroz:
lol..nice one op,remember when I was in lag last month was home for like 3 weeks straight without going out,my aunty and uncle go dey beg me go out nah,go to the mall go to the cinema... in my mind I'm like to do what dem dey share money there, and to top it all here I am at home with constant light,dstv sub,enough food,free wifi...nothing beats being home alone...
This is so me.....
Re: Only Introverts Will Understand These by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

Ambivert.
I thought as much too
Extroversion-Ambiversion-Introversion
But I don't think there is anything like ambivert
Re: Only Introverts Will Understand These by Adinije(f): 6:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
dammy222:
@op ,some of these relates to me also.

Same here . Yes,though atimes it could be boring. I wish I could do the extrovert things as well but it isn't that easy for me. I am glad I am not alone. Seeing people's comments here about being an introvert is quite nice.
You are not alone my dear. You can't that I spent Tuesday and Wednesday indoors without even crossing the staircase (thanks to freelancing too).
Re: Only Introverts Will Understand These by malikisunday(m): 6:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
I love this OP. Nice one
Re: Only Introverts Will Understand These by Donsammi(m): 6:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
we intr0vets.. 0ur space. 0ur ph0nes. With internet c0nnecti0n. 0ur headset.
Re: Only Introverts Will Understand These by micxwell(m): 6:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
Vick4rill:
you see dem'introvert, they are the most boring set people, u can ever meet, very selfish and self centered kind of people... sumtym i wondered hw boring and useless the world with only introvert as occupant
Being an introvert doesn't make one a selfish or a self centered person. Two different things entirely.
Re: Only Introverts Will Understand These by dammy222(f): 6:45pm On Jun 16, 2016
Adinije:
You are not alone my dear. You can't that I spent Tuesday and Wednesday indoors without even crossing the staircase (thanks to freelancing too).
Yea.... It happens to me also. There are days that I don't even step outside the house at all
Re: Only Introverts Will Understand These by Kayodemichael(m): 6:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
This is me and I love it
Re: Only Introverts Will Understand These by micxwell(m): 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ephemmm:

I was once in your shoe, but I am better now cos it has started affecting my profession. Look for the book entitled 'how to make friend and influence people' by Dele Canergie and digest it.

You will thank me latter.

Downloaded.....
Re: Only Introverts Will Understand These by iamdotune(m): 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
hoshodie:
What do they call half introvert half extrovert? tongue
lol I've been wondering too.. It depends on my mood I can decide to be an introvert for sometime and den all of a sudden u see an extrovert
Re: Only Introverts Will Understand These by Dynamite02: 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
vikel2104:
Seriously?
Op are you saying we are shy ? I accept every but not this one
Re: Only Introverts Will Understand These by DollyB(m): 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
Whoa the OP really did make my evening....introvert all the way.
Re: Only Introverts Will Understand These by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
I should open an introverts club. Maybe call it Club Tranquility. DJ Solitude playing hit songs by the calm group Quietude.
Re: Only Introverts Will Understand These by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
iamdotune:
lol I've been wondering too.. It depends on my mood I can decide to be an introvert for sometime and den all of a sudden u see an extrovert
Same here bruh

I don't even understand myself angry
Re: Only Introverts Will Understand These by christisreal: 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
nice one op.Totally summarises my personality.
Re: Only Introverts Will Understand These by viktohmarkz(m): 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
mimzy:
Lolzzz. The dude be like.... grin
that's me.
Re: Only Introverts Will Understand These by vickylincon(m): 7:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
vikel2104:
wink
wao. Seems you have met me before
Re: Only Introverts Will Understand These by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
Seriously though, Fûck Extroverts!
Re: Only Introverts Will Understand These by nneh1(f): 7:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt]
Damn! God forbid. What a boring and torturing life introverts live.

Life is too short to waste in oblivion.
[/size]

To you it is oblivion but to me is great happiness. No regrets.

1 Like

Re: Only Introverts Will Understand These by spartacusdove(m): 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
reading this made me ask myself if I am really an introvert.... Wow Omg I am

So I'm f**king introvert... Introvert and proud
Re: Only Introverts Will Understand These by Chukzyfcb(m): 8:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
collitexnaira:
I can bet my left ass that many of those claiming that introvert is cool which they could be an extrovert and be as funny as a comedian, especially the guys will wish they could make any girl laugh at their jokes,,

Since they know they can't change their nature, they have to accept their fate and say they love being an introvert
Not exactly, I'm very very good at making someone laugh. Its one of my strogest point but I always avoid it because it draw people to me. And introverts don't like such attention. Being funy has nothing to do with introvert/extrovert. Most introverts are good @ understanding peoples behaviour because they spend lots of time listening. If na by laugh, forgerrit bruh!

1 Like

Re: Only Introverts Will Understand These by mathefaro(m): 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
micxwell:

Downloaded.....
Please kindly give me the link to the book
Re: Only Introverts Will Understand These by spartacusdove(m): 8:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt] Damn! God forbid. What a boring and torturing life introverts live.

Life is too short to waste in oblivion.
[/size]
To you it's boring, to US it soooo excitingly refreshing
Re: Only Introverts Will Understand These by WHOcarex: 8:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
profem1:
smiley As long there is light, food and internet connection; with my phone and laptop i can stay indoor for a month.
The feeling is so nice.
PS: I don't hate people, I just prefer them not being around.
Dazall!!
Re: Only Introverts Will Understand These by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
hoshodie:
I thought as much too
Extroversion-Ambiversion-Introversion
But I don't think there is anything like ambivert
Google is my friend.

Re: Only Introverts Will Understand These by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 16, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

Google is my friend.
Hmmm

Re: Only Introverts Will Understand These by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
Well, well, well... I see as some fellas are hating on introverts, some introverts are busy hating on themselves. Question is, how will this life be, without variety?

So, introverts, quit hating on yourselves:
Know thyself.
Accept thyself.
Maximise thy strengths.
Work on your weaknesses.

I think one of the pluses in being an introvert is an almost canny ability to really "know yourself" long before others do.

It's a fact that no one is really 100% this or that. One part simply dominates the other. And no one temperament is better than the other. We're all 4 equal sides of a cube.

Introverts, flex your temperament and carry go! That's all.

2 Likes

Re: Only Introverts Will Understand These by deleo16(m): 8:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
Thoughty2:
I used to be an introvert but I think i am becoming an extrovert(I would love if someone can show me how to speed up the process). I personally don't think there is anything good about being an introvert. Life's harder for introverts
read why u act they way you do by Tim lahaye
2.read how to talk to anyone 92 little tricks for big success in a relationship
3.from shy to social d shy man guide to personal and dating success by Christoper read this books it will help your social skills especially number 2 and 3 you cant really change the way u are but it can be managed or suppress.e.g that is u talk when u need to talk and not being too quiet, e. T. C
Re: Only Introverts Will Understand These by Ahasco(m): 9:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
Wow! You are incredible, how did you do that? I bet you are one. Cos I'm smiley
Re: Only Introverts Will Understand These by ib4real95(m): 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
Abeg being an introvert sucks.. makes one feel like a fool in front of people. Thank God im socializing with pple gradually.. Cant even have a nice relationship cus of this introversion.. I hope to be an extrovert fully very soon!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! / I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. / 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.