Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

UK Government Reacts To Reports Of Buhari & Jonathan Meeting In London - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Government Reacts To Reports Of Buhari & Jonathan Meeting In London (43806 Views)

UK Government Demands £18m From Ibori / Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Meeting With AU Observers In Zambia / Goodluck Jonathan And Buhari In Secret Meeting In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Government Reacts To Reports Of Buhari & Jonathan Meeting In London by Leopard2A7: 10:26am On Jun 09, 2016
vedaxcool:
Unfortunately the kindergarten level of intelligence individuals making all these lies seems to fool intellectually challenged people rather than achieve any propaganda objectives.

But the presidential spokeman said he didn't go for any medical reasons. embarassed
Re: UK Government Reacts To Reports Of Buhari & Jonathan Meeting In London by eph12(m): 10:30am On Jun 09, 2016
mrvitalis:

You guys have short memory, I remember when Niger Deltans were angry that the confab report never favored them that's it should be scraped
While the confab report was meant to be a guide for the constitutional amendment right? ?
So must buhari initiate the process??
Can't our common sense, over sabi twitter senator lobby for the constitutional amendment to continue?? Is that not his job??
He is busy with buy naija to grow naija project. cheesy
What's Mrs Tinubu doing? I don't think she is busy so she wouldn't mind if you ask her to.
Re: UK Government Reacts To Reports Of Buhari & Jonathan Meeting In London by mrvitalis(m): 10:32am On Jun 09, 2016
eph12:

He is busy with buy naija to grow naija project. cheesy
What's Mrs Tinubu doing? I don't think she is busy so she wouldn't mind if you ask her to.
Am igbo, from imo state and I don't see any reason to implement the confab report
Re: UK Government Reacts To Reports Of Buhari & Jonathan Meeting In London by eph12(m): 10:34am On Jun 09, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Na u chose to hear rumour that u like to hear but discharge information direct from Government source as lies and propaganda........it is a strategy used on intellectually challenged persons.

Alwaays go with the news from the horses mouth!
Who exactly in government are we supposed to listen to? One says he went for medical treatment another says no he only went to rest. All are from people in government
Re: UK Government Reacts To Reports Of Buhari & Jonathan Meeting In London by eph12(m): 10:36am On Jun 09, 2016
mrvitalis:

Am igbo, from imo state and I don't see any reason to implement the confab report
Why not? What do you have against it maybe you can open my eyes to some things that are not right
Re: UK Government Reacts To Reports Of Buhari & Jonathan Meeting In London by CioAngels(f): 10:44am On Jun 09, 2016
Femi adesina, like i said, PR is not about lying to make a point that redicules you. You said pmb went on vacation and not for treatment. The Uk ambassador says he is aware of buhari in london for minor health issues. Femi adesina,
Re: UK Government Reacts To Reports Of Buhari & Jonathan Meeting In London by mrvitalis(m): 10:53am On Jun 09, 2016
eph12:

Why not? What do you have against it maybe you can open my eyes to some things that are not right
That's is a waste of time and energy, resources control was not included, state police was not included and slot more
Re: UK Government Reacts To Reports Of Buhari & Jonathan Meeting In London by eph12(m): 10:57am On Jun 09, 2016
mrvitalis:

That's is a waste of time and energy, resources control was not included, state police was not included and slot more
Hmmmm

Will search for the confab report and validate your claims and exactly what the ND wants with it.
Re: UK Government Reacts To Reports Of Buhari & Jonathan Meeting In London by Horus(m): 11:03am On Jun 09, 2016
I hate bloggers.
Re: UK Government Reacts To Reports Of Buhari & Jonathan Meeting In London by tomakint: 11:17am On Jun 09, 2016
See what nasty propaganda had caused this funny government of Buhari
Re: UK Government Reacts To Reports Of Buhari & Jonathan Meeting In London by lastpage: 11:18am On Jun 09, 2016
Roentgen042:
I hate to see this lalalistica mentioned in posts. Besides who is he? A mortician?

Cheesux! Mortician ke? shocked shocked

He is one of those "Big Men' whp can decide whether your "Tontoh Dikeh bares Cleavage" or "Come and see Bobby of Tiwa Savage" thread makes front page or not!. undecided undecided

Power dey sweet, walahi! grin grin

Lastpage!

Make l join dem boyz: Lalaasticlallala..... come and see what this foolish Lastpage! wrote about you! shocked grin grin
***No Ban am yet o*** shocked
Re: UK Government Reacts To Reports Of Buhari & Jonathan Meeting In London by engrhorla(m): 11:29am On Jun 09, 2016
gurunlocker:
GEJ in US, bubu in UK

As at Monday evening, both were in UK
Re: UK Government Reacts To Reports Of Buhari & Jonathan Meeting In London by gurunlocker: 11:36am On Jun 09, 2016
engrhorla:

As at Monday evening, both were in UK
So you didn't read news after then?
Re: UK Government Reacts To Reports Of Buhari & Jonathan Meeting In London by kamelonaire(m): 11:40am On Jun 09, 2016
There is different btw graduate and uneducated fellow the situation is clear now buhari did not have any ideal tu lead this nigeria just seeking ideal from others
Re: UK Government Reacts To Reports Of Buhari & Jonathan Meeting In London by akpamfet: 11:56am On Jun 09, 2016
hopeforcharles:

What do u want him to do. Besides who is this lalasticlala

I Taya for this "Lalastica" on every post...mtchwwwwe.. undecided

1 Like

Re: UK Government Reacts To Reports Of Buhari & Jonathan Meeting In London by uzo32: 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
But the presidency said he did not go for medical treatment but on vacation.
Re: UK Government Reacts To Reports Of Buhari & Jonathan Meeting In London by EbiJUNIRO(m): 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
hopeforcharles:
What do u want him to do. Besides who is this lalasticlala

would like to kn0w also undecided

1 Like

Re: UK Government Reacts To Reports Of Buhari & Jonathan Meeting In London by mezynaija(m): 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
admax:
We are reading a UK Government reaction on Buhari and Jonathan meeting in London on a 'Jtown connect' website source not BBC, Telegraph not even the Punch!

Are you people okay? angry

Lol, what about jtownconnect, this is a blog trending already, hahahaha, i'm a fan and i have been following their updates, they are current and informative
Re: UK Government Reacts To Reports Of Buhari & Jonathan Meeting In London by ojtech8291: 1:42pm On Jun 09, 2016
More than half of Nigeria news are assumptions, predictions or insinuations. Most of the media are guessing about what may likely occur. 9ja wahala! !
Re: UK Government Reacts To Reports Of Buhari & Jonathan Meeting In London by Obidikejr(m): 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
f**cking british, u guys put us in this shit. and now as usual black man is findn it hard to climb out of it.
Re: UK Government Reacts To Reports Of Buhari & Jonathan Meeting In London by Coal07: 4:39pm On Jun 09, 2016
Is not a bad thing for the current president to enguage in a meeting with the ex-president, no one knows it all, is a way forward.
Re: UK Government Reacts To Reports Of Buhari & Jonathan Meeting In London by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 01, 2017
Interesting. Very interesting.

I recall Buhari telling media at the time as he boarded plane, that he was going for vacation and would also see doctors about a his ears.

I seems that PMB may have allowed advisors to persuade him to lie to Nigerians about real reason for this UK trip.

I have been saying since, I heard from a trusted source that it is likely that the ear infection story was a smokescreen for him being summoned to secret meeting with imperialists in London.

I believe PMB, believed he was meeting imperialists secretly on important issues that effect Nigeria and I believe imperialists convinced PMB on reasons their meetings had to be secret.

Unknown to PMB, the imperialists were using this meeting in June 2016 purely as a test run, for his next "vacation" with them in January 2017, where they planned to poison him as they did.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Arrest: Tinubu Reacts To Calls For Oshiomhole's Removal / Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) / Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.