Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

NECA Insists Banks Will Retrench Where Necessary - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / NECA Insists Banks Will Retrench Where Necessary (11449 Views)

Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr / Banks Will Halt Retrenchment- CBN / Is It Necessary To Complain To My Boss Or I Just Quit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NECA Insists Banks Will Retrench Where Necessary by onexile: 8:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
prince088:

Oga stop this childisj rants. I have gone through both arguments. I am surprised you can not still understand the point here. Does thw fact they were not forced to sign make it right even when labour laws are flouted?
Oga stop this Oldish rants too.

Read between the lines. The argument is whether the Banks broke any law within the contest (based on the contract that was signed!)
it's not time for emotions pls. You got to the Bank for a job hunt, you are told the nature of the job and the 'terms and conditions applied'. After everything you are graciously been given the job. And with your eyes wide open, you signed away your right of belonging to any Union. With your eyes wide open you signed away you right to Job security, only to come back later and start shouting Ololooooooo!

Now let me remind you the latest, incase you are not aware, pls pic up your gadget and Google FG's Mass retrenchment, and you will be surprised how many Nigerians that has been sacked by this present govt since taking over. And more are still been expected to be sacked.

So are you saying it's okay and it is the prerogative of Govt to Hire and Fire, but the Private sector dosnt have such right?

And pls if you wanna have a healthy conversation with me, mind your language and don't be insultive.

1 Like

Re: NECA Insists Banks Will Retrench Where Necessary by uchelvlink(f): 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
prince088:

Oga stop this childisj rants. I have gone through both arguments. I am surprised you can not still understand the point here. Does thw fact they were not forced to sign make it right even when labour laws are flouted?
but you are not also sincere. I have also followed the argument. @onexile was arguing maturedly, and kept on asking important questions. But the other guy kept on using the words such as 'mental slavery' against him.

The essence of argument is for learning, and not for unhealthy rivalry. I hate it when people starts throwing insults and using fawl languages against another person during arguments, simply because they don't agree with your disposition.

And when @onexile now decided to oblige him, he started looking for who to ban him.

1 Like

Re: NECA Insists Banks Will Retrench Where Necessary by koboko69: 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
onexile:
Now you're beckoning on your abient marauders to come ban me? I thought you had the Anatem to counter my verbal conquest? Why are you trying to run now that i have decided to indulge, and exponge your acute neurosm?

Were you not the one who kept on opiniating that i am Mentally Enslaved? Did i not warn you severally?

Now i am ready for you dude. Just bring it On, stop looking for Mods that will separate fight.
Lol. Clown is what u are. U expect me to start childish rants wth u. Hell no! I will give it to u in such a way u can't hold to an insult claim. That is maturity. U think i have time to start exchanging vougal words with u? Or using words that never exist on planet earth. What is neurosm or Anatem? U think u can mess around with words online..... so people of the same category as u are can give u likes cheesy
Re: NECA Insists Banks Will Retrench Where Necessary by koboko69: 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
[[s]
uchelvlink:
but you are not also sincere. I have also followed the argument. @onexile was arguing maturedly, and kept on asking important questions. But the other guy kept on using the words such as 'mental slavery' against him.

The essence of argument is for learning, and not for unhealthy rivalry. I hate it when people starts throwing insults and using fawl languages against another person during arguments, simply because they don't agree with your disposition.

And when @onexile now decided to oblige him, he started looking for who to ban him.

[/s]
Re: NECA Insists Banks Will Retrench Where Necessary by prince088: 8:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
uchelvlink:

They were both throwing matured jabs. Trust me no mod can ban either of them for the kind of jabs they were throwing at each other. But that one i quoted was out of line. No mod will see that and overlook.
Re: NECA Insists Banks Will Retrench Where Necessary by uchelvlink(f): 8:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
koboko69:
[

but you know am saying the truth. You shouldn't have been using that word 'Mental Slavery'. You can have a healthy argument without being abusive.
Re: NECA Insists Banks Will Retrench Where Necessary by onexile: 9:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
koboko69:

Lol. Clown is what u are. U expect me to start childish rants wth u. Hell no! I will give it to u in such a way u can't hold to an insult claim. That is maturity. U think i have time to start exchanging vougal words with u? Or using words that never exist on planet earth. What is neurosm or Anatem? U think u can mess around with words online..... so people of the same category as u are can give u likes cheesy
gringringrin now i know your level. Trust me dude, we are not on the same pedestal!

Goodnight bro, am done talking with you.
Re: NECA Insists Banks Will Retrench Where Necessary by koboko69: 9:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
onexile:
gringringrin now i know your level. Trust me dude, we are not on the same pedestal!

Goodnight bro, am done talking with you.

You are just an online noise maker. I challenge u to tell me what neurosm or Anatem is? I think u are Messing with ur fellow illiterates? Cooking words up that have no meaning cheesy
Re: NECA Insists Banks Will Retrench Where Necessary by onexile: 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
koboko69:

You are just an online noise maker. I challenge u to tell me what neurosm or Anatem is? I think u are Messing with ur fellow illiterates? Cooking words up that have no meaning cheesy
OMG! Stop using that your 5th edition Oxford Dic na!

Oya Google the word Neurosm and Anatem, and save yourself this embarrassment na.

Na waoooooo!
Re: NECA Insists Banks Will Retrench Where Necessary by onexile: 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
koboko69:

nawa oooo!

to think you've never heard those words before is beyond imagination.

Dude go ask your English, Physics and Chemistry Teacher for a refund.
Re: NECA Insists Banks Will Retrench Where Necessary by onexile: 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
koboko69:

nawa oooo!

Dude go ask your English, Physics and Chemistry Teacher for a refund of your school fees.
Re: NECA Insists Banks Will Retrench Where Necessary by onexile: 9:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
koboko69:

Chineke eeeeh

abeg make una come and see ooooh!

Somebody is saying that the words Neurosm and Anatem dosnt exist on planet earth!

Dude abeg go and do your Take-Home Assignment and sleep, don't forget on Monday is School.
Re: NECA Insists Banks Will Retrench Where Necessary by uchelvlink(f): 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
koboko69:

Honestly you are embarrassing yourself. Those words actually have meaning. If you are looking for the words in your dictionary then forget it. Some words are actually found only in encyclopedia.
Re: NECA Insists Banks Will Retrench Where Necessary by koboko69: 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
onexile:

nawa oooo!

Dude go ask your English, Physics and Chemistry Teacher for a refund of your school fees.

Stop this senseless rants and do a grab with ur latest edition of dico. I am waiting. U can only fool urself. I am waiting....
Re: NECA Insists Banks Will Retrench Where Necessary by koboko69: 10:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
uchelvlink:
Honestly you are embarrassing yourself. Those words actually have meaning. If you are looking for the words in your dictionary then forget it. Some words are actually found only in encyclopedia.

I don't care if u are massaging ur ego with alternate monikers or anything, all i want is a screen grab of the meaning of those words with ur latest dictionary. Simple as ABC
Re: NECA Insists Banks Will Retrench Where Necessary by koboko69: 10:02am On Jun 12, 2016
uchelvlink:
Honestly you are embarrassing yourself. Those words actually have meaning. If you are looking for the words in your dictionary then forget it. Some words are actual
onexile post=46488726:

Chineke eeeeh
abeg make una come and see ooooh!
Somebody is saying that the words Neurosm and Anatem dosnt exist on planet earth!
Dude abeg go and do your Take-Home Assignment and sleep, don't forget on Monday is School.
ly found only in encyclopedia.

Am surprised u clowns have not shown me the meaning of those words in ur latest dictionary. cheesy

I hope next time, u know ur match!
Re: NECA Insists Banks Will Retrench Where Necessary by cbravo2: 10:56am On Aug 25, 2016
Retrenchment according to Ndudi (2013) is inevitable in an organization due to trying economic times and depressed growth worldwide. However, most organizations seem to be going from bad to worse. Orwob, (2004)/ the individual remuneration particularly in professional, technical and managerial cadres is low and uncompetitive when compared with the work load. ^Retrenchment is usually done to^ i ensure efficient, effective and quality service delivery to the public and at the same time reduce employment costs that were burdensome to the taxpayer. But, after the employee layoffs, there were claims that the thousands of employees who were retained workers are overworked and in some cases, inadequate for the corporation’s establishment countrywide. At the same time, the retained workers are forced to bear the brunt of restructuring. Survivors found themselves in an organization where they had to cope with increased workload and targets.

http://www.bravoprojecthelp.com/business-administration/effect-retrenchment-service-delivery-workers/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Civil Servants And Their Attitude To Work!!!! / Where Can You Work As An International Relations Graduate? / Should I Further My Education Or Learn A Skill To Help My Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.