Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Self-proclaimed Prophet Attempts To Walk On Water,instead He Sinks&is Eaten ... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Self-proclaimed Prophet Attempts To Walk On Water,instead He Sinks&is Eaten ... (836 Views)

10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong / Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus / Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Self-proclaimed Prophet Attempts To Walk On Water,instead He Sinks&is Eaten ... by dillionban: 11:33am On Jun 09, 2016
Self-Proclaimed Prophet Attempts To Walk On Water, Instead He Sinks And Is Eaten By Crocodiles!!!

A well known prophet from White River in Mpumalanga has died after attempting to walk on water. When prophet Jeremiah Mahlangu (35) attempted to show off in front of hundreds of church goers who were part of a baptism that was held at Mgwenya River in Kanyamazane, he unfortunately drowned and got attacked by crocodiles.

This incident took place on Thursday afternoon. Referencing Matthew 14:22-33, Mahlangu said that he received a revelation which told him that with enough faith he could achieve what the Lord was able to. Sadly by the second step into the water Mahlangu found himself completely submerged. He never returned.

Some say he was disturbed by a ringing phone in the crowd. As he turned his head to see who brought a phone to the baptism, he lost he focus and started drowning.

The prophet had performed many other miracles before; like turning peanuts into peanut butter, lighting a candles with match sticks and making lemonade out of lemons. But this time, his power did not to work for him.

- See more at: http://en.institutomanquehue.org/issues/spirituality-religion/prophet-water-sinks-eaten-crocodiles.html
Re: Self-proclaimed Prophet Attempts To Walk On Water,instead He Sinks&is Eaten ... by leke12(m): 11:45am On Jun 09, 2016
I shake my head
Re: Self-proclaimed Prophet Attempts To Walk On Water,instead He Sinks&is Eaten ... by joebek21(m): 4:23pm On Jun 09, 2016
No Man put his hand to the plough and looks back is fit for the race

(1) (Reply)

Why Should You Trust An Arbitrary God? / Is This For Real? Photo Of The Day / Must I Pay Tithe From The Church Money My Pastor Dash Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.