Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,457 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Ime Bishop's Video About Buhari’s Ear Infection - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ime Bishop's Video About Buhari’s Ear Infection (31132 Views)

Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online / Ime Bishop "Okon Lagos" Dressed Like A Lady In New Picture / Ime Bishop Umoh And His Wife At AMVCA 2017 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ime Bishop's Video About Buhari’s Ear Infection by sulakishop(m): 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
rubbish
Re: Ime Bishop's Video About Buhari’s Ear Infection by Oluwaseun50(m): 5:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
What Nigerians need this time around is to intercede for the president
Re: Ime Bishop's Video About Buhari’s Ear Infection by olive282(f): 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
I heard he has ear cancer...i dnt lik him but for humanity sake i feel pity for him...nd i pray dat his treatment wil b succesful...we wnt gain anytn wen odaz re suffering..so ltx stp makin fun of d president...

3 Likes

Re: Ime Bishop's Video About Buhari’s Ear Infection by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
daveyjay:

Bros, where did ur sense of humor qo??!
your house grin
Re: Ime Bishop's Video About Buhari’s Ear Infection by toshmann(m): 5:32pm On Jun 09, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Funny
Re: Ime Bishop's Video About Buhari’s Ear Infection by daveyjay(m): 5:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
your house grin
My house??! Come carry am abeq, ah no need am biko...

1 Like

Re: Ime Bishop's Video About Buhari’s Ear Infection by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
daveyjay:

My house??! Come carry am abeq, ah no need am biko...
undecided
Re: Ime Bishop's Video About Buhari’s Ear Infection by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
Re: Ime Bishop's Video About Buhari’s Ear Infection by netflicks(m): 7:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
Abeg make una leave buhari alone oo dat Na person grand pa! Bt D tin wey I just wan ask b say..."why the ear"?
Re: Ime Bishop's Video About Buhari’s Ear Infection by parkparky(m): 7:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
pls cn sum1 who downloaded send it to me on whatsapp
Re: Ime Bishop's Video About Buhari’s Ear Infection by ripbubu: 8:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Is it true that Buhari's ear infection will affect his sight permanently ??

I wish
Re: Ime Bishop's Video About Buhari’s Ear Infection by ripbubu: 8:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
Kaira333:
Continue praying me no fit try am, simple
Re: Ime Bishop's Video About Buhari’s Ear Infection by demitola(m): 10:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
This dude has never been funny. Too boring

Thought i was the only one with that feeling o. Despite the fact that i served in his state and was still around there during the 'Okon in Lagos' thing. Never funny to me. I somtimes even feel he could influence little kids watching him with STUPIDITY. Papa Ajasco, Usofia, Mr Ibu rock more.
Re: Ime Bishop's Video About Buhari’s Ear Infection by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
demitola:

Thought i was the only one with that feeling o. Despite the fact that i served in his state and was still around there during the 'Okon in Lagos' thing. Never funny to me. I somtimes even feel he could influence little kids watching him with STUPIDITY. Papa Ajasco, Usofia, Mr Ibu rock more.
Gbam! Dude tries too hard. The 'Okon in Lagos' sef wasn't funny. Just some overhyped shii. It was just too boring I couldn't watch half of it
Re: Ime Bishop's Video About Buhari’s Ear Infection by Segse(m): 11:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
evatee:
Imeh Bishop my man.....have been enjoying his comedy during our service year back in STC Sokoto.

Wow! STC Sokoto, that was my area during service too. near flyover, fodio road.
Re: Ime Bishop's Video About Buhari’s Ear Infection by evatee(m): 11:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
Segse:

For real ...that's pretty cool...what year were u dir? Am batch A 2010....
Re: Ime Bishop's Video About Buhari’s Ear Infection by RisMas(m): 11:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
evatee:
Imeh Bishop my man.....have been enjoying his comedy during our service year back in STC Sokoto.
So, you camped at farufaru too shocked i was in batch B 2007, served at Nana Girls Sec Sch. smiley

Hope u had fun at Daddy's Smart & Mammy wink
Re: Ime Bishop's Video About Buhari’s Ear Infection by RisMas(m): 12:02am On Jun 10, 2016
Segse:

The flyover wasnt there when i served, the only place with flyover then was Farufaru enroute wamako. Nice memories smiley
Re: Ime Bishop's Video About Buhari’s Ear Infection by LovesonBlezz(m): 12:57am On Jun 10, 2016
Divineluv14:
Not funny
Like selriously
Re: Ime Bishop's Video About Buhari’s Ear Infection by LovesonBlezz(m): 12:57am On Jun 10, 2016
Divineluv14:
Not funny
Like seriously
Re: Ime Bishop's Video About Buhari’s Ear Infection by evatee(m): 6:52am On Jun 10, 2016
RisMas:

So, you camped at farufaru too shocked i was in batch B 2007, served at Nana Girls Sec Sch. smiley

Hope u had fun at Daddy's Smart & Mammy wink

Never a dull moment baba....the only issue I had then was that I couldnt have pretty access to the core Hausa ladies cos of language barrier ....it's only my fellow female corpers I had package with.
Re: Ime Bishop's Video About Buhari’s Ear Infection by RisMas(m): 8:00am On Jun 10, 2016
evatee:

Never a dull moment baba....the only issue I had then was that I couldnt have pretty access to the core Hausa ladies cos of language barrier ....it's only my fellow female corpers I had package with.
Maybe u no run your package well, guy, no be by language ooo, na by whats in ur pocket and small packaging. I dont even understand hausa, but being a muslim was an advantage. Hausa girls are attracted to funny guyz. You need to be funny and ready to spend a little. Dont be too rush but be sincere with her, be loyal and a bit romantic.

My sokoto hausa girlfriends still call me up till today, i served in only girls school, but i never took advantage of them. As worwor as i look bro, na dem dey send me love letter. The only side attraction was that i was very funny cheesy grin grin.
Re: Ime Bishop's Video About Buhari’s Ear Infection by yellowbeauty(f): 8:31am On Jun 10, 2016
I won't pray for him to die cos I won't inherit his wealth....may God heal him
Re: Ime Bishop's Video About Buhari’s Ear Infection by naijaloadedguru: 8:33am On Jun 10, 2016
yellowbeauty:
I won't pray for him to die cos I won't inherit his wealth....may God heal him

That's why I love you
Re: Ime Bishop's Video About Buhari’s Ear Infection by banio: 10:29am On Jun 10, 2016
I only hope for the best 4 Nigeria. I am indifferent about him after all He said he would make my brother's tenure ungovernable. I don't turncoat.
Re: Ime Bishop's Video About Buhari’s Ear Infection by evatee(m): 12:56am On Jun 11, 2016
RisMas:

Maybe u no run your package well, guy, no be by language ooo, na by whats in ur pocket and small packaging. I dont even understand hausa, but being a muslim was an advantage. Hausa girls are attracted to funny guyz. You need to be funny and ready to spend a little. Dont be too rush but be sincere with her, be loyal and a bit romantic.

My sokoto hausa girlfriends still call me up till today, i served in only girls school, but i never took advantage of them. As worwor as i look bro, na dem dey send me love letter. The only side attraction was that i was very funny cheesy grin grin.

You were lucky to serve in a girls only skool and the fact that u r a Muslim , If I had that opportunity , I guess we wld be sharing same experience by now.

To be sincere of all the tribes in Nigeria it's only core Hausa babes that have not related pretty with. Maybe my luck is on the way cos I plan to visit there soon.

Where I do see most of them then was in a bank. Clean and beautiful ones....but before i utter anything, all I would here is bah Turenchi.

Also majority of those girls that I want for my self do have a serious fiancé with great commitment.

I don't mind if u have any of those Hausa babes contact in South west Lagos most expecially I don't mind you linking me up with her.
Re: Ime Bishop's Video About Buhari’s Ear Infection by Melinde: 5:38am On Jun 11, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
This dude has never been funny. Too boring
are you for real? You certainly lack sense of humour
Re: Ime Bishop's Video About Buhari’s Ear Infection by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 11, 2016
Melinde:
are you for real? You certainly lack sense of humour
I know
Re: Ime Bishop's Video About Buhari’s Ear Infection by Segse(m): 10:06am On Jun 11, 2016
evatee:

For real ...that's pretty cool...what year were u dir? Am batch A 2010....

batch C 2012
Re: Ime Bishop's Video About Buhari’s Ear Infection by RisMas(m): 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
evatee:

You were lucky to serve in a girls only skool and the fact that u r a Muslim , If I had that opportunity , I guess we wld be sharing same experience by now.

To be sincere of all the tribes in Nigeria it's only core Hausa babes that have not related pretty with. Maybe my luck is on the way cos I plan to visit there soon.

Where I do see most of them then was in a bank. Clean and beautiful ones....but before i utter anything, all I would here is bah Turenchi.

Also majority of those girls that I want for my self do have a serious fiancé with great commitment.

I don't mind if u have any of those Hausa babes contact in South west Lagos most expecially I don't mind you linking me up with her.

hehehehe... Hausa girls get grade ooO, there are Zuru from kebbi, Kaje Girls from Kaduna. They are mostly Christians and easy to lay. But core hausa girls arent easy. You just have to be patient and funny to get their attention. Forget about ba turenci ish, dem sabi english, its just a ploy to send off a guy they dont like. Goodluck in your dream of nyashing hausa babe sha grin grin grin
Re: Ime Bishop's Video About Buhari’s Ear Infection by evatee(m): 11:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
RisMas:

hehehehe... Hausa girls get grade ooO, there are Zuru from kebbi, Kaje Girls from Kaduna. They are mostly Christians and easy to lay. But core hausa girls arent easy. You just have to be patient and funny to get their attention. Forget about ba turenci ish, dem sabi english, its just a ploy to send off a guy they dont like. Goodluck in your dream of nyashing hausa babe sha grin grin grin

You must be a badooo to know all these u spilling put about their various tribes....I never knew at all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Betty White Dies At 99 (photo) / Genevieve Nnaji And Kate Beckinsale Feature In "Farming" / Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.