Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,046 members, 7,810,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Shell's Major TNP Pipeline Carrying Bonny Light Crude Shut Down - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shell's Major TNP Pipeline Carrying Bonny Light Crude Shut Down (1131 Views)

Nigeria Gains $22m From Bonny Light Crude In December / Shell Nigeria Declares A Force Majeure For Bonny Light Crude Oil Lifting / Shell-nigeria Shuts Down TNP Carrying Bonny Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shell's Major TNP Pipeline Carrying Bonny Light Crude Shut Down by buharifraud: 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
Nigeria's Trans Niger
Pipeline, one of two major
pipelines that carries the
Bonny Light crude grade for
export, was shut down on
Wednesday after a leak was
found, industry sources
familiar with the matter said.
The shutdown comes just as
repairs were completed on
the Nembe Creek Trunk Line
that also moves the major
export grade. Force majeure
was declared by Royal Dutch
Shell on Bonny Light exports after
the NCTL was closed in early
May.
One source referring to a
memo sent out to participants
in the TNP said that it was
expected to be down for at
least a week and would see
around 130,000 barrels per
day of production shutdown.
Shell was not immediately able to
comment.
https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/nigerias-tnp-pipeline-carrying-bonny-122156577.html
Re: Shell's Major TNP Pipeline Carrying Bonny Light Crude Shut Down by ojoyentalk: 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
Again?
Re: Shell's Major TNP Pipeline Carrying Bonny Light Crude Shut Down by buharifraud: 7:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
I wonder where N-power will get the money for Tinubu to embezzle

3 Likes

Re: Shell's Major TNP Pipeline Carrying Bonny Light Crude Shut Down by Raypawer(m): 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
Well, God Dey! look away from oil!
Re: Shell's Major TNP Pipeline Carrying Bonny Light Crude Shut Down by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
Tor
Re: Shell's Major TNP Pipeline Carrying Bonny Light Crude Shut Down by Lanretoye(m): 7:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
my pc too will be shutting down soon cos there is no power supply.
Re: Shell's Major TNP Pipeline Carrying Bonny Light Crude Shut Down by mrvitalis(m): 8:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
buharifraud:
I really want zero oil production so that fools like u will know that Nigeria (expecially fedral government) will still Survive

5 Likes

Re: Shell's Major TNP Pipeline Carrying Bonny Light Crude Shut Down by Shukuakukobambi: 8:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
buharifraud:

I wonder where Seriake Dickson will see money to pay backlog of 6months salary arrears owed Bayelsa workers.

I wonder where Delta state will see money to clear 10months arrears owed teachers.

Don't worry about Tinubu because his boy Babatunde Fowler is FIRS chairman. He'll simply load all the tax paid by innoson, Coscharis, Ibeto and other yeeboe traders into Ghana-must-go-bags to Bourdilon street. If that's not enough, he'll colobi all the project funds coming from China. You know his jazz over bubu is still so strong it has rendered bubu deaf angry

2 Likes

Re: Shell's Major TNP Pipeline Carrying Bonny Light Crude Shut Down by Joel3(m): 9:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
APC should start thinking on how to fund the padded budget with groundnut and kunu
Re: Shell's Major TNP Pipeline Carrying Bonny Light Crude Shut Down by Omololu007(m): 11:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
Joel3:
APC should start thinking on how to fund the padded budget with groundnut and kunu
abi o my brother....just the way the bayelsa government should start thinking of how to fund niger-delta university by selling ogogoro and plantain
Re: Shell's Major TNP Pipeline Carrying Bonny Light Crude Shut Down by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 10, 2016
The situation keeps getting worse...but the dark clouds shall not long possess the sky.

(1) (Reply)

All Politicians Should See This (photo) / Implementing Goodluck Jonathan’s TSA Saved Nigeria From Collapse – Lai Mohammed / Morning Tea: Aisha Buhari Goes To America In Her Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.