Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,026 members, 7,845,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Lawmakers Break Their Fast At Femi Gbajabiamila House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawmakers Break Their Fast At Femi Gbajabiamila House (35218 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Keke, Motorcycles To Members Of His Constituency / Femi Gbajabiamila Blasted Over CCT Bill / Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Ayodele Daniel-Dada (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawmakers Break Their Fast At Femi Gbajabiamila House by funkybully(f): 9:05pm On Jun 09, 2016
Tell me why ND Avengers won't bomb more pipelines after seeing these buffoons eating away their resources in Abuja? Wasteful country! Political gathering called breaking of fast
Re: Lawmakers Break Their Fast At Femi Gbajabiamila House by Usman212s: 9:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
lekjons:
Abokî youths won't protest or mob them for not fasting oo, as they did an Igbo man who isn't even a muslim.. hypocrites!angry
Mumu must every Christian hurt be Igbo by tribe ?
Re: Lawmakers Break Their Fast At Femi Gbajabiamila House by olasclef(m): 9:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
genxris:
They are only united and happy when it has to do with their pockets and stomach.

See their belly, dem don chop our money
Re: Lawmakers Break Their Fast At Femi Gbajabiamila House by SmileXtraone: 9:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
If you reside in Benin City, this is the best time to get on the SMILE 4G LTE Network. Come on board Now while this promo lasts

1. Atel Kit with 20GB @ N9,800 (5GB anytime + 15GB MidNite over 3 months) : 15GB MidNite = Get 5GB bonus monthly when you recharge 5GB anytime bundle monthly.

2. Smifi kit with 70GB @ N16,800 (10GB anytime + 60GB MidNite over 3 months) : 60GB MidNite = Get 20GB bonus monthly when you recharge 5GB anytime bundle monthly.

3. Router offer with 160GB @ N25,800 (10GB anytime + 150GB MidNite over 3 months) : 150GB MidNite = Get 50GB bonus monthly when you recharge 10GB anytime bundle monthly.

Re: Lawmakers Break Their Fast At Femi Gbajabiamila House by lekjons(m): 9:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
Usman212s:
Mumu must every Christian hurt be Igbo by tribe ?
your point exactly Usman Dan-Fodioundecided
Re: Lawmakers Break Their Fast At Femi Gbajabiamila House by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
Why is that guy kneeling in front of him
Re: Lawmakers Break Their Fast At Femi Gbajabiamila House by johntaiwo123(m): 9:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
Hmmmmm grin
Re: Lawmakers Break Their Fast At Femi Gbajabiamila House by Ademusiwa1: 9:32pm On Jun 09, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Lawmakers Break Their Fast At Femi Gbajabiamila House by Jnrbaino4real(m): 9:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
See them.they force you to fast with them else they beat you up.they force their religion on you , they charm you and force you to marry them and they brainwash you and at same time they shout (Islam is a religion of peace)

2 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Break Their Fast At Femi Gbajabiamila House by 1Bamcy1171: 9:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
My member Lado (Mai Allah)

Re: Lawmakers Break Their Fast At Femi Gbajabiamila House by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2016
Even Christians sef join to break their non existent fast grin

Who no like free thing?
Nigerians and awoof sha
Re: Lawmakers Break Their Fast At Femi Gbajabiamila House by puffcity: 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
kingkakaone:
The house of Reps is a very funny chamber in Nigeria. They care too much about food, and money no wonder they always fight every time. THEIR WATCHWORD IS GREED...

Their greed knows no bound.

to those of u who like quoting people negatively just because one of them is your godfather, please fast-forward yourself to the next comment because I don't have time replying WITCHES AND THEIR BAD BELLE.

May God bless everyone who will not attack me for nothing and who knows the truth about all these criminals called politicians.
what's so wrong in what they are doing? It's not everything we need to cote or write about......
Re: Lawmakers Break Their Fast At Femi Gbajabiamila House by Onogiede(m): 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
Forceful type of fasting,..blood tasting kind of rlg...
Re: Lawmakers Break Their Fast At Femi Gbajabiamila House by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
puffcity:
what's so wrong in what they are doing? It's not everything we need to cote or write about......
abeg carry your own go.
I typed out of my own opinion, think of something and write and stop quoting me abeg.

anyway, how far for your side?
Re: Lawmakers Break Their Fast At Femi Gbajabiamila House by mcnuel001(m): 10:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
Awon onijekuje.

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Break Their Fast At Femi Gbajabiamila House by oriakofe(m): 10:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
GATHERING OF SUICIDE BOMBERz i sorry for your ignorance embarassedGATHERING OF SUICIDE BOMBERz i sorry for your ignorance
Re: Lawmakers Break Their Fast At Femi Gbajabiamila House by lumydee44: 11:32pm On Jun 09, 2016
Keeping taunting the hungry masses...shameless folks. I foresee a revolution.
Re: Lawmakers Break Their Fast At Femi Gbajabiamila House by tyav7: 12:08am On Jun 10, 2016
Plenty Nigerians never eat even a single square meal today. Chai!
Re: Lawmakers Break Their Fast At Femi Gbajabiamila House by nkenu(m): 12:40am On Jun 10, 2016
Fasting is supposed to be a spiritual thing between a person and his God, but the publicity accorded fasting and breaking of fast ( a.k.a "opening of mouth") these days makes me sick !!! Visa vis the quantity /quality of food to be eaten after the so called fasting period. I think we are gradually becoming too hypocritical in nature expecially concerning spiritual rituals which are supposed to be secrets. Let's go back to our Bible and Quo aran and let's the proper thing be done !!!
my summision anyway !!!

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Break Their Fast At Femi Gbajabiamila House by thugthang(m): 1:16am On Jun 10, 2016
It seems you have problem with understanding
lekjons:
Abokî youths won't protest or mob them for not fasting oo, as they did an Igbo man who isn't even a muslim.. hypocrites!angry
Re: Lawmakers Break Their Fast At Femi Gbajabiamila House by blaise00700(m): 4:01am On Jun 10, 2016
Each of those bruce onobrakpeya's painting hanging on his wall cost more than 2 million and the masses are suffering angry.
Re: Lawmakers Break Their Fast At Femi Gbajabiamila House by olajizz01(m): 4:03am On Jun 10, 2016
lekjons:
They were breaking in the even,re-read the heading.
Re: Lawmakers Break Their Fast At Femi Gbajabiamila House by Nobody: 4:06am On Jun 10, 2016
They don't know people are suffering, no jobs yet money can't buy much and all they could do is throw what they use our commonwealth for at our face, I have given up on Nigeria. cry
Re: Lawmakers Break Their Fast At Femi Gbajabiamila House by mensdept: 4:08am On Jun 10, 2016
Bash124:
Good for unity

How? You just come to type three words and vamoose afterwards.What is good for unity is to impeach Buhari and his Maid called the VP, restructure the country to original 4 regions, change the slave name of the zoo to a name reflecting African heritage, and have clean elections with a ban on all former military folks. These are some of many ideas that are "GOOD FOR UNITY"

Some people I wonder

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Break Their Fast At Femi Gbajabiamila House by mykelly(m): 4:42am On Jun 10, 2016
If you say this about House of rep what will you say about the senate.
kingkakaone:
The house of Reps is a very funny chamber in Nigeria. They care too much about food, and money no wonder they always fight every time. THEIR WATCHWORD IS GREED...

Their greed knows no bound.

to those of u who like quoting people negatively just because one of them is your godfather, please fast-forward yourself to the next comment because I don't have time replying WITCHES AND THEIR BAD BELLE.

May God bless everyone who will not attack me for nothing and who knows the truth about all these criminals called politicians.
Re: Lawmakers Break Their Fast At Femi Gbajabiamila House by Heineken(m): 4:46am On Jun 10, 2016
They are all thieves.. Rubbis.h people.. Na Thunder go fire them. Bastar.ds
Re: Lawmakers Break Their Fast At Femi Gbajabiamila House by basadenet: 9:25am On Jun 10, 2016
Who cares? That is what the guy has been using to secure his party nomination tickets at all time. Afterall he is been the national Assembly since inception. 5 timer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From Osogbo Tinubu/Shettima Walk And Rally / Governor El-Rufai Visits Wike To Commission Roads (Photos) / 'Why I Left Buhari' - Dele Momodu Gives Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.