Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Obama Endorses Clinton For president - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Endorses Clinton For president (438 Views)

Donald Trump Blasts The Green Party And Hilary Clinton For Election Recount / Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance / Obama Endorses Hillary Clinton For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obama Endorses Clinton For president by sharpden: 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
PRESIDENT of the United States, Barack Obama, has endorsed the Democratic Party frontrunner in the country’s presidential election in November, Hillary Clinton.

“I don’t think there’s ever been someone so qualified to hold this office,” Mr Obama said in a video posted on Mrs. Clinton Facebook page on Thursday.

“Look, I know how hard this job can be, that’s why I know Hillary will be so good at it. She’s got the courage, the compassion, and the heart to get the job done.”

“I’m with her, I am fired up, and I cannot wait to get out there to campaign for Hillary,” he added.

Mr. Obama’s declaration for Mrs. Clinton, who was his secretary of state in his first term in office, made the announcement after a meeting with Mrs. Clinton’s rival for the Democratic Party, Bernie Sanders.

Mr. Sanders emerged from the meeting promising to help Mrs. Clinton defeat the Republican Party candidate, Donald Trump.

Despite trailing Mrs. Clinton with an unassailable number of delegates, Mr. Sanders had vowed to continue campaigning till the Democratic Party convention in July. His announcement today removed all obstacle, albeit symbolic, on the path of Mrs. Clinton to officially become the first woman in U..S history to be the presidential candidate of a major party.

Mr. Sanders is expected to draw the curtain on his revolutionary campaign, which has galvanised many young Americans, after the Washington DC primary next Tuesday.

http://.com/obama-endorses-clinton-for-president/

Lalasticlala

Re: Obama Endorses Clinton For president by hemartins(m): 8:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
Good decision

(1) (Reply)

I'm Thinking Of Getting The Work "Vladimir Putin. Spring", But The Price ... / Court Sentenced Two Former Rwandan Mayors To Life Inprisonment. / Conflicting Reports Over Gaddafi’s Son Saif Al-islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.