Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

I'm Thinking Of Getting The Work "Vladimir Putin. Spring", But The Price ... - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I'm Thinking Of Getting The Work "Vladimir Putin. Spring", But The Price ... (438 Views)

Donald Trump And Vladimir Putin Meet In Finland (Photos) / Vladimir Putin Sworn In For 4th Term, Rides In New Russian-Made Limo / ‘Pinch Me!’ - Vladimir Putin To Nigerian Student Who Was Bemused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Thinking Of Getting The Work "Vladimir Putin. Spring", But The Price ... by michellhilton(m): 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
Portrait "Vladimir Putin. Spring" - an allegorical, deeply philosophical and most unique artwork, symbolizing the enduring friendship and openness of Russia to the rest of the countries of the world, embodied by Russian President Vladimir Putin, depicted with democratic clothes, emphasizing his proximity to the people. Countries on this artwork depicted as various animals and birds. For example, the United States - as fair-haired eagle, Germany - as a panther, United Kingdom - as the form of a pair of vultures, China - as the form of a tiger, the Baltic countries - as the form of rodents, etc. This picture is the unrivaled gift to influential political, business and social leaders.

http://www.michellhilton.com/2016/07/vladimir-putin-spring.html

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive–new Black Panther Leader: Blacks Need To Migrate To Five Southern Stat / Death Toll Rises To 265 - President's Office / Did Obama, Joe Biden And Others Performed In Selling Hillary Candidacy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.