Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,642 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Keshi's Nephew, Ebuka Speaks On The Last Moments Of The Former Coach. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi's Nephew, Ebuka Speaks On The Last Moments Of The Former Coach. (64091 Views)

Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos / Late Chinedu Udoji: Enyimba Star Recounts Last Moments / Stephen Keshi Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keshi's Nephew, Ebuka Speaks On The Last Moments Of The Former Coach. by martineverest(m): 10:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
Dis is keshi junior
Re: Keshi's Nephew, Ebuka Speaks On The Last Moments Of The Former Coach. by Wizdray: 10:32pm On Jun 09, 2016
DreyDemun:
Tuesday, this week.
Heyah...I actually saw it on TV this evening. That was why I rushed login to Nairaland to confirm.

Seems we bear the same name, Damilare?
Re: Keshi's Nephew, Ebuka Speaks On The Last Moments Of The Former Coach. by seankay(m): 10:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
Reminds me of his younger brother, a soldier that was posted to Edo Camp; Badass nigga
Re: Keshi's Nephew, Ebuka Speaks On The Last Moments Of The Former Coach. by tosinjay(m): 10:39pm On Jun 09, 2016
I suspect the man was on drug, althrough the nations cup then he was always looking HIGH. Not able to react the normal way.
Re: Keshi's Nephew, Ebuka Speaks On The Last Moments Of The Former Coach. by gbadexy(m): 10:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
ZACHIE:
If all was well with Keshi, why did he have to help him position his pillow? What about the hospital side of the old account?
I'm just wondering ni o
Very good observation.
In fact, he called him twice to help off and on the fan and adjust the pillow, indicating that he may have been feeling a bit unwell if not bedridden.

1 Like

Re: Keshi's Nephew, Ebuka Speaks On The Last Moments Of The Former Coach. by ENCOUNTER(f): 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
Mehn who b who sef Abeg mak I go slip
Re: Keshi's Nephew, Ebuka Speaks On The Last Moments Of The Former Coach. by SirHenry105(m): 10:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
ugohemma:
Those name are pure igbo names, yet some claim keshi is not igbo
Of what use is ur line of argument to the matter under discourse right now?
Re: Keshi's Nephew, Ebuka Speaks On The Last Moments Of The Former Coach. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
grin
Wizdray:
Please I've not been able to access internet for three days now. When did he die??
glo user grin
Wizdray:
Please I've not been able to access internet for three days now. When did he die??
glo user. Early hours of wednesday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keshi's Nephew, Ebuka Speaks On The Last Moments Of The Former Coach. by CaptainEColeJnr: 11:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
SirHenry105:
Of what use is ur line of argument to the matter under discourse right now?
I tire oooo
Re: Keshi's Nephew, Ebuka Speaks On The Last Moments Of The Former Coach. by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
Space Booker.. I hail you
help me ask am watin dey smell.
Re: Keshi's Nephew, Ebuka Speaks On The Last Moments Of The Former Coach. by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
Wizdray:
tomorrow morning, so if Internet no dey u don't watch news?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keshi's Nephew, Ebuka Speaks On The Last Moments Of The Former Coach. by ugonna1054(m): 11:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
AYOdeji2102:
What a lost! God will be with his family.

Afraid of Surgery? There's a Better Way to Eliminate Pains and also Prevent Fibroid Growth by Using Our Natural Step by Step Guide. Follow this trend for more info...
https://www.nairaland.com/3154340/myomectomy-natural-way-removing-fibroid
Loss not Lost
Re: Keshi's Nephew, Ebuka Speaks On The Last Moments Of The Former Coach. by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
ugohemma:
he is frm delta
Re: Keshi's Nephew, Ebuka Speaks On The Last Moments Of The Former Coach. by Nickymezor(f): 11:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
Sleep on Big boss...
Re: Keshi's Nephew, Ebuka Speaks On The Last Moments Of The Former Coach. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
ugohemma:
Most Ibos, from Delta try to separate themselves from se Ibos, especially agbors, while some call themselves delta ibos. To it depend on the mind set of the people saying is not ibo. Cus his not from a conventional ibo state like Enugu or anambra.
Re: Keshi's Nephew, Ebuka Speaks On The Last Moments Of The Former Coach. by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
Francis95:
Late Stephen Keshi abu onye igbo ? undecided

Kedu zi ka aha onye nkea siri buru Ebuka
mba ohh,ha bu ndi Delta, imana ufodu ndi Delta na asu asusu igbo....
Re: Keshi's Nephew, Ebuka Speaks On The Last Moments Of The Former Coach. by ahamonyeka(m): 11:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
Wizdray:
now!now!!now!!!
Re: Keshi's Nephew, Ebuka Speaks On The Last Moments Of The Former Coach. by frprof(m): 11:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
donholy28:
Old Keshi has died and gone to d grave...hoo.. haa gone to d grave
They planted his nephew over his head, hmm... haa.. over his head
Re: Keshi's Nephew, Ebuka Speaks On The Last Moments Of The Former Coach. by worksmart(m): 11:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
Can somebody remind me of the reason the clowns at the NFF sacked Keshi?
Re: Keshi's Nephew, Ebuka Speaks On The Last Moments Of The Former Coach. by Obscured(f): 11:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
At Least, He Will Rest From all the Trouble Happening In Nigeria

#Rip Stephen
Re: Keshi's Nephew, Ebuka Speaks On The Last Moments Of The Former Coach. by VicHeavens10(m): 12:23am On Jun 10, 2016
RIP Coach Keshi!
Re: Keshi's Nephew, Ebuka Speaks On The Last Moments Of The Former Coach. by bigtt76(f): 12:40am On Jun 10, 2016
See what Lil'Kesh don cause grin

saasala:
grin
Re: Keshi's Nephew, Ebuka Speaks On The Last Moments Of The Former Coach. by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 10, 2016
ugohemma:
Noooo , he is Fulani grin grin grin
RIP, our best indigenous coach

1 Like

Re: Keshi's Nephew, Ebuka Speaks On The Last Moments Of The Former Coach. by bokohalal(m): 1:22am On Jun 10, 2016
Yoruba Igbo speaking Deltan.
Re: Keshi's Nephew, Ebuka Speaks On The Last Moments Of The Former Coach. by Proffdada: 1:25am On Jun 10, 2016
Re: Keshi's Nephew, Ebuka Speaks On The Last Moments Of The Former Coach. by jayF19: 1:28am On Jun 10, 2016
Guaranteed
Re: Keshi's Nephew, Ebuka Speaks On The Last Moments Of The Former Coach. by zoniwall: 1:58am On Jun 10, 2016
shocked
Re: Keshi's Nephew, Ebuka Speaks On The Last Moments Of The Former Coach. by Cristoking(m): 2:12am On Jun 10, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Luxembourg: International Friendly 3 - 1 (Full Time) / Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos / Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.