Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,056 members, 7,956,944 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

Groom Can't Control His Tears As He Sees His Bride Walk Up The Aisle - Photos - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Groom Can't Control His Tears As He Sees His Bride Walk Up The Aisle - Photos (4669 Views)

Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos / Young Man Walks His Mother Down The Aisle (Adorable Photo) / Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom Can't Control His Tears As He Sees His Bride Walk Up The Aisle - Photos by mohince(m): 10:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
Pull yourself together man! Emotional groom can't stop sobbing as he sees his bride walk down the aisle (while his best man urges him to hold it together)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3633832/Groom-Gabriel-Deku-t-control-tears-sees-bride-walk-aisle.html?ito=social-facebook

Re: Groom Can't Control His Tears As He Sees His Bride Walk Up The Aisle - Photos by Stolen: 10:57pm On Jun 09, 2016
He looks like he is having Orgasm whilst jacking off. lollz! Pathetic! He stole the show from his wife, it is suppose to be her happiest day.

2 Likes

Re: Groom Can't Control His Tears As He Sees His Bride Walk Up The Aisle - Photos by Militant1: 10:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
What a guy.... When you realised how many times you have escped unwanted pregnancy' syphillis and gonoreeahea and hiv my brother you will happy that you marry unstained and free.

When you realise that you havent eaten tomato stew for months and you go to a friemds house and you see tomato stew.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Can't Control His Tears As He Sees His Bride Walk Up The Aisle - Photos by mohince(m): 10:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
His friend says: 'You look her in the eye'

Re: Groom Can't Control His Tears As He Sees His Bride Walk Up The Aisle - Photos by CecyAdrian(f): 10:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
Someone that is crying because he realized at the last minute the mistake he made. I watched the video and if you do, you would you would pity the young man

1 Like

Re: Groom Can't Control His Tears As He Sees His Bride Walk Up The Aisle - Photos by PezzoNovante(m): 11:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
Nigerian Romeo

1 Like

Re: Groom Can't Control His Tears As He Sees His Bride Walk Up The Aisle - Photos by mohince(m): 11:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
Gabriel told MailOnline: ' I actually had a bet with my mum that I wouldn’t cry'

4 Likes

Re: Groom Can't Control His Tears As He Sees His Bride Walk Up The Aisle - Photos by mohince(m): 11:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
The groom explained: 'Seeing her there, I suddenly felt a big appreciation of what I actually have'

2 Likes

Re: Groom Can't Control His Tears As He Sees His Bride Walk Up The Aisle - Photos by montezz(f): 11:05pm On Jun 09, 2016
Looking back to all they've gone through...pain..torment...breakups and makeups till that very moment. The groom broke down in tears as his gracious bride walks down the aisle and they live happily ever after.
Everything has turned out satisfactorily,even though the outcome has been uncertain.
HML to them.
Re: Groom Can't Control His Tears As He Sees His Bride Walk Up The Aisle - Photos by mohince(m): 11:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
Gabriel and Annabella met in May 2012 after they were introduced by a mutual friend - Gabriel's best man, Tolu

1 Like

Re: Groom Can't Control His Tears As He Sees His Bride Walk Up The Aisle - Photos by wtfCode: 11:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
angry undecided shocked nawaoo

1 Like

Re: Groom Can't Control His Tears As He Sees His Bride Walk Up The Aisle - Photos by IOStanley(m): 11:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
Nice one
Re: Groom Can't Control His Tears As He Sees His Bride Walk Up The Aisle - Photos by mohince(m): 11:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Groom Can't Control His Tears As He Sees His Bride Walk Up The Aisle - Photos by mohince(m): 11:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
Lalasticlala abeg see as men dey cry
Re: Groom Can't Control His Tears As He Sees His Bride Walk Up The Aisle - Photos by marwanafrica: 11:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
If not because of love I will have say the guy dey craze, but I see true love in his eyes, his hair caving though he can compete with tee bills
Re: Groom Can't Control His Tears As He Sees His Bride Walk Up The Aisle - Photos by obytex(m): 11:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
must be a yoloba man

1 Like

Re: Groom Can't Control His Tears As He Sees His Bride Walk Up The Aisle - Photos by ever811(m): 11:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
somebody dey cry for the kind wahala wey him go put himself,u dey call am emotions...u think say if no be how man go do!! person go gree marri Niger girls with there bags of trouble? but wait that girl must be from ENUGU and her parent has done environmental sanitation in the guys bank account he just got credit alert from his bank,that his account balance is=1050 naira no kobo..or may be the person wey him collect suit for credit to pay 2 days back but him no fit meet up send am short SMS say ...guy I dey church premises.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Groom Can't Control His Tears As He Sees His Bride Walk Up The Aisle - Photos by babyfaceafrica: 11:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
See falling of hand

2 Likes

Re: Groom Can't Control His Tears As He Sees His Bride Walk Up The Aisle - Photos by Donjazzy12(m): 11:23pm On Jun 09, 2016
Three years later:
Groom: She is the worst mistake I ever made in my life.
Bride: All men are the same, you remember he was crying like a baby when I agreed to marry him. now the idiot talks to me anyhow.

Bottomline: Any man who cries like the groom at his wedding is a wussy!

2 Likes

Re: Groom Can't Control His Tears As He Sees His Bride Walk Up The Aisle - Photos by ever811(m): 11:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
cry finish come do @tiwatibliiz..shame no go gree u come outside..but if I dey there I will be like...omo yoloba...

1 Like

Re: Groom Can't Control His Tears As He Sees His Bride Walk Up The Aisle - Photos by coldsummer: 11:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
that type of love you just can't explain.

not everyone can reach that point so I fully understand the people making insinuations.

he's a very strong man.

I love his strength.

May God bless your union with everything beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Groom Can't Control His Tears As He Sees His Bride Walk Up The Aisle - Photos by newbornmacho(m): 11:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
wtfCode:
angry undecided shocked
nawaoo
wetin person no go see?
Re: Groom Can't Control His Tears As He Sees His Bride Walk Up The Aisle - Photos by teemanbastos(m): 11:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
obytex:
must be a yoloba man
u dey alrite so?

4 Likes

Re: Groom Can't Control His Tears As He Sees His Bride Walk Up The Aisle - Photos by chinchum(m): 11:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
grin grin. I guess my emotions sleeps a lot. I cant understand. Did he win a gold medal at the olympics grin

No be life prison he dey enter so?

2 Likes

Re: Groom Can't Control His Tears As He Sees His Bride Walk Up The Aisle - Photos by publicenemy(m): 11:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
That guy is a donkey! The lady is not so beautiful sef. With her wide mouth, big lips, and okpolo eyes like Tinubu own.

Rubbish! He Never see woman before.

Idiot. Disgrace to all the men in his family. His father should disown him.

5 Likes

Re: Groom Can't Control His Tears As He Sees His Bride Walk Up The Aisle - Photos by flexyfit(f): 12:02am On Jun 10, 2016
he can't help it....tears of joy...HML to them....who knows how long he chased her...n later got her....ehyaa...
Re: Groom Can't Control His Tears As He Sees His Bride Walk Up The Aisle - Photos by Holywizard: 12:05am On Jun 10, 2016
nonsense goat!!!
My country neighbours frm de south west re cowards & foolish.

just Give me reason I shud cry on top of person I used my money pay her bride price?
foolish man! As if de woman sef Na virgin

1 Like

Re: Groom Can't Control His Tears As He Sees His Bride Walk Up The Aisle - Photos by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 10, 2016
He must have gone through a lot before the girl said "Yes" him. Watching her walk down the aisle brought back memories of the the things he went through to make her his.

But then, he could just be bustling with emotions.
Re: Groom Can't Control His Tears As He Sees His Bride Walk Up The Aisle - Photos by Rikidony(m): 12:48am On Jun 10, 2016
the guy be like.

chai so na one pu..ssy i go the fvvck naw

1 Like

Re: Groom Can't Control His Tears As He Sees His Bride Walk Up The Aisle - Photos by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 10, 2016
mohince:
His friend says: 'You look her in the eye'
He is not a REAL MAN.
This is what u get from INDOMIE CHILDREN.
this is what u get when u always feed your KIDS POPCORN. and Caprisone.

5 Likes

Re: Groom Can't Control His Tears As He Sees His Bride Walk Up The Aisle - Photos by mikolo80: 1:18am On Jun 10, 2016
first wanted to call him a gay
but realised maybe he never thought this day will come(broke,insults,family members blocking ish)
Re: Groom Can't Control His Tears As He Sees His Bride Walk Up The Aisle - Photos by OjukwuWarBird: 1:27am On Jun 10, 2016
CecyAdrian:
Someone that is crying because he realized at the last minute the mistake he made. I watched the video and if you do, you would you would pity the young man

What is the name of the movie

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria 2020 (pictures) / The Perfect Souvenirs For Your Occasions / Amstel Malta Box Office Auditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.