Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Help My Sister: ! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help My Sister: ! (672 Views)

How Heart Disease Killed My Sister - President Jonathan / Please Help Safe My Sister / How Do I Stop My Sister From Lesbianism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help My Sister: ! by Gud1(m): 1:40pm On Aug 27, 2009
Pls help my sister on solutions to cure sturborn strecthmarks and pimples dat has cover her face and body. She used to be LEKPA before, but when she became fat and wants to control her weight, she begins to notice strechmarks on breast, and pimples on her face that makes her look older than her age, her eyebags darken, she try different medicine to cure it but to no avail. Pls help her in order to cure the stretchmarks, pimples and her eyebags.
Re: Help My Sister: ! by holythug(m): 1:44pm On Aug 27, 2009
looks like she used drugs to get fat. . .if u confirm that then d solution will be dished out
Re: Help My Sister: ! by Labelle(f): 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2009
Take her to Charisma (Onyx Plaza, 1 Sabo Arobiodu Street, GRA Ikeja, Lagos Phone: +234 1 497 6528)

They would run a diagnosis and consequently recommend effective treatment/therapy.

Also pls confirm that your lil sis ain't using some steroid induced creams like MAKARI.

(1) (Reply)

Sodomy And Its Health Implications / Please Help Before I Go Blind / Overweight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.