Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,627 members, 7,823,760 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Webdevelopers Needed For A Good Project - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webdevelopers Needed For A Good Project (1095 Views)

Webdevelopers For E-commerce Website Needed. / Good Project Topics And The Materials For Students / Why I'm Starting To Hate Web-development A.k.a. If Architects Were Webdevelopers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webdevelopers Needed For A Good Project by chika4real: 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2006
I need web developer(S) to develop a comprehensive site for my group.

Especially those that developed Nairaland. The project was going to be initially developed in the UK,but I know we can do same in Nigeria if not better.It promises to be BIG

The blue print is available so we can start up any moment we get thru.So please if you are interested mail me or better still drop it on Nairaland.

chikagodson@gmail.com or better still call 084-766894 anytime from 9pm.

My work schedule is very tight incase I dont get to reply ur mail as fast as u expect.
Re: Webdevelopers Needed For A Good Project by adewaleafolabi(m): 10:23am On Nov 27, 2006
is it only developers you need? or do u need designers also because am a designer
Re: Webdevelopers Needed For A Good Project by Afam(m): 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2006
Justwebservices.com can web enable any business process that needs to go online, from static information only website to fully functional database driven website we have the necessary skills and expertise to deliver and on time too.
Re: Webdevelopers Needed For A Good Project by my2cents(m): 10:54pm On Dec 13, 2006
If you are looking for someone to help you with your website/application, visit http://www.webmastersofafrica.com/

If you are looking for a site where you can advertise yourself and have potential clients find you and contact you directly, register at http://www.webmastersofafrica.com/ ?
Re: Webdevelopers Needed For A Good Project by ladimbiz: 3:38am On Jan 06, 2007
It seems you are not detailed about your need.

A programmer, developer, tell the world the specific area of your needs ie java, php, asp.net or what.

Without this you may not get a good reply.

If you are still in need let us know or PM me.
Re: Webdevelopers Needed For A Good Project by El(m): 11:55am On Jan 11, 2007
I am a web developer based in PortHarcourt. I have spent two years designing ,developing and depploying web applications on the Java 2 Enterprise Edition platform.Pleasse find attached my resume.Feel free to contact me by email dagana_elvis@yahoo.com or better on phone 08036644756.

Re: Webdevelopers Needed For A Good Project by sanim16(m): 12:25am On Jan 13, 2007
if you need php developers and mysql database programmers, you can contact me.

(1) (Reply)

Guide To Becoming The Pro Web Designer From Scratch / Nairaland.com The Webmaster And The Website: The Lessons to learn! / Interswitch Payment Module

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.