Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,701 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

I Need To Rent A Car For 3 Weeks! Please Read! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need To Rent A Car For 3 Weeks! Please Read! (1321 Views)

Would You Buy A Modern BMW-type "Front-Opening Door" Bubble Car For N4.9M? / Would You Buy This 2018 Toyota Century Car For N55 Million? / This Maserati Genesi Will Eat Your Car For Lunch (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Rent A Car For 3 Weeks! Please Read! by Youmakemesmile: 4:36am On Jun 10, 2016
Need a rental car for 3 weeks sometimes in august. It has to be SUV, clean and a little recent. It can come with a driver or no driver. it depends on what you offer. Prices must be reasonable,.... please send me pictures, rate, and location. If I can afford to buy a car now, I will buy one so, please make sure the total rate I will wind up with after the 3 weeks is not enough to buy the car itself,.... I know how we can be sometimes,.... I will be going from Lagos to Akure Ondo state to be precise and will be there for the whole time. So if with a driver, he must be ready to stay until the end of the trip and we go back to Lagos at the end of the trip together or switch with another person midway if your company wish. But if there are other procedures we can go through to have the car without any driver attached, that's also cool (will even prefer that, but I know only very few company offer this option). So, please let me know what you have!
Thank you.
youmakemesmile
Re: I Need To Rent A Car For 3 Weeks! Please Read! by Ladipodeal: 10:05am On Jun 10, 2016
Can offer you a very neat 2003 Camry.
Re: I Need To Rent A Car For 3 Weeks! Please Read! by Ladipodeal: 10:07am On Jun 10, 2016
Youmakemesmile:
Need a rental car for 3 weeks sometimes in august. It has to be SUV, clean and a little recent. It can come with a driver or no driver. it depends on what you offer. Prices must be reasonable,.... please send me pictures, rate, and location. If I can afford to buy a car now, I will buy one so, please make sure the total rate I will wind up with after the 3 weeks is not enough to buy the car itself,.... I know how we can be sometimes,.... I will be going from Lagos to Akure Ondo state to be precise and will be there for the whole time. So if with a driver, he must be ready to stay until the end of the trip and we go back to Lagos at the end of the trip together or switch with another person midway if your company wish. But if there are other procedures we can go through to have the car without any driver attached, that's also cool (will even prefer that, but I know only very few company offer this option). So, please let me know what you have!
Thank you.
youmakemesmile

Can offer you a very neat and non problematic 2003 Camry.
Re: I Need To Rent A Car For 3 Weeks! Please Read! by princemillla(m): 10:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
I have a mercury villager 1999, if you don't mind. Call me 08136473564

Re: I Need To Rent A Car For 3 Weeks! Please Read! by drumma(m): 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
Have you tried pudo.com.ng?
Re: I Need To Rent A Car For 3 Weeks! Please Read! by Xenisha: 1:28pm On Feb 13, 2022
Of course, I can not imagine my trip without a car. I do not like complete and hotel-type relaxation. I always want to learn about new places. This year for me was the opening of Ukraine. A beautiful country, but you need to rent a car there. I advise this company https://alin.ua/en . I liked them because of their service and rental conditions.

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable! These Water Buses Can Move On Land And Water (photos) / Transmission/gear Oil For Honda Accord 2000 V6 / 03 Toyota Corrolla Vs 03 Mercedes C180: Which Feels Lighter @ Top Speed? & Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.