Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

Anointing Oil Is What I Use To Attract Customer-an A-list PROSTITUTE Confesses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anointing Oil Is What I Use To Attract Customer-an A-list PROSTITUTE Confesses (614 Views)

Meet Stephanie Oboh Tito Atilola; Hits "A" List Of Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs / Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 / Top 7 Most Matured A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anointing Oil Is What I Use To Attract Customer-an A-list PROSTITUTE Confesses by Ramsonkayode(m): 7:37am On Jun 10, 2016
A commercial s*x worker in IKEJA,Lagos state has confessed that she uses the anointing oil to attract clients to herself in an industry where competition has become quite stiff, iHarare reports.
The prostitute who gave her name as Annonymous, said since competition has become cutthroat and she nedded money, she has to employ some innovative tactics to stay ahead of her competitors in the business.

Hear more from here:http://www.urbanstreet.com.ng/2016/06/anointing-oil-is-what-i-use-to-attract-customer.html

Re: Anointing Oil Is What I Use To Attract Customer-an A-list PROSTITUTE Confesses by Cutehector(m): 7:40am On Jun 10, 2016
Lord deliver me from patronizing any form of prostittutte in nigeria amen, even those that pose themselves as girlfrnds..

(1) (Reply)

One In Twenty Men Have This Stunning Manhood Issue / Ycee Signs Endorsement Deal With Telecom Company - Sammson / Tonto Dike Comes After Internet Trolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.