Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,581 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Questions You Can Ask In An Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Questions You Can Ask In An Interview (21367 Views)

Top5 Questions You Should Never Leave An Interview Without Asking An Interviewer / Important Questions To Ask In A Job Interview / Top 10 Core Questions You MUST Ask In A Job Interview To Land Your Dream Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions You Can Ask In An Interview by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 12, 2016
BISolutionsng:
At some point in an interview, an interviewer will ask if you have any questions. At this point, not asking questions can send the wrong messages like you aren’t interested or not prepared or you are not able to think.

In light of this, it is essential that you ask questions. Prepare a number of questions to ask the interviewer because some questions you prepared might get answered during the interview. Below are questions that you could ask the interviewer:

1. What will it take to make me successful in this role? This shows the interviewer that you have interest in the position and are willing to be successful if given the opportunity.

2. Is there growth prospect in the organization? This shows the interviewer that you are a visionary and see yourself rising in the organization. It also shows the interviewer that you intend to stay in the company for a while. Besides you wouldn’t want to work in a company where there are no opportunities for you to grow.

3. What is your company’s culture like? This sends a message that you want to fit in as fast as possible and that’s an attractive feature to be known with. This question also lets you know if the company is one that you will want to work for.

4. Are there training programs available to employees? This draws the attention of the interviewer to your willingness to learn new skills and grow in your profession.

5. Do you have any issues with my qualification? This shows how secure you are in your shortcomings (if any) and your willingness to learn. This feature is very important on the job and is critical for personal professional development.

6. What are the next steps in the interview process? This emphasizes your interest in the position and your enthusiasm to be the one chosen for the role.

Asking questions in an interview helps you know if the company or position is right for you. It is also an opportunity to show your level of interest in the company or position and to take control of the conversation.

BiEmpowerment Team

http://biempowerment.com/2016/06/10/questions-can-ask-interview/
BISolution I love you guys. My regards to Mrs Tokunboh.

1 Like

Re: Questions You Can Ask In An Interview by hertheytheydgee(m): 8:34am On Jun 12, 2016
firstolalekan:

Can I become a millionaire in five years time doing this job shocked
cool cool cool

Are you related to liar mohammed... no offense pls

1 Like

Re: Questions You Can Ask In An Interview by Abiagirl777(f): 8:41am On Jun 12, 2016
Nnachuka:
no problem I would only INSULT you,lol, what phone do you use first of all?

abeg no do,itel it1503.

1 Like

Re: Questions You Can Ask In An Interview by ademasta(m): 8:57am On Jun 12, 2016
Oshey!

1 Like

Re: Questions You Can Ask In An Interview by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
The last time I went for a panel interview and I was permitted to ask a question, I ask the most important question to me and that is... When can I resume? What's more important than that, no time to check time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions You Can Ask In An Interview by Nnachuka(m): 12:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
Abiagirl777:

abeg no do,itel it1503.
sync is more or less a linkage of all your app messengers together, go to your settings and it can be remedied, most likely y are going to see something like sync contacts, if disabled then you are going to be free of the minor disturbance, cheers!

1 Like

Re: Questions You Can Ask In An Interview by Ezionye(f): 7:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
The number 2 question tho undecided.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. / Can I Still Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? / Access Bank And First Bank Are Recruiting Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.