Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

An Advice To The Niger Deltans. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Advice To The Niger Deltans. (917 Views)

'Diezani & Orubebe Failed Niger Deltans' - Asari Dokubo (Photos,Video) / Niger Deltans Protest "Intimidation Of Jonathan By Buhari, DSS & EFCC" (Pics) / Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Advice To The Niger Deltans. by pjamas(m): 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
I SAW THIS ON A FRIEND'S WALL SO I DECIDED TO SHARE IT WITH Nairalanders Help me Move th is to frontpage cc lalasticlala

Purest Luscious Nathaniel WROTE. AN ADVICE TO ALL NIGER DELTANS When Boko Haram came to destroy our lovely Country Nigeria we the Niger Delta people were somehow Spare coz the places destroy were not our villages and community even thou some of our sons and daughters where killed due to the excessive Bombing in the North. The South East (igbos) suffered so much coz of there businesses and investment which they had in the North. My Advice to our people here in the Niger Delta is that "A stige in time saves nine" , why destroy our Land and oil coz we are Angry with Buhari and APC when the Northerners land is Safe? Why chasing Away the Oil Companies which our brothers and sisters are Working? Why Punish your brother cause you are angry with your Neighbor? Our leaders and stakeholders had better address this issues now before it get out of hands cause when it start even the Abuja and Government house will not be safe for them. Is high time we stopped playing politics and political Parties and address this once and for all. Governor Dickson, Okowa, Wike And Adams had better come together and calm this children because the Niger Delta will suffer more than someone in Sokoto. We think the Boko Haram were After GEJ, South - South, Christian, South East but the reverse was the case. Let not destroy our own For the sake of greed, Anger, Parties Affiliation and so on. WHEN You destroy my father land with your bombs where do you expect me to get my School fees from? When there is Oil spilt on the Ground where will my mother and father in the village get drinking water from? Pls Drop the gun, bombs, and Negotiate with Federal government for the sake of your poor mother in the village and your brothers and sisters working in this Oil companies where you are bombing there PEPILINES. FROM PUREST LUSCIOUS NATHANIEL. ### #and I just want to make a Commonsense ####
Re: An Advice To The Niger Deltans. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
At the end of the tunnel there is light.
Re: An Advice To The Niger Deltans. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
At the end of the tunnel there is light. After we accomplish our mission of establishing the state of the Niger delta, thing will surely get better and i don't care if my blood is spilled for this cause.

1 Like

Re: An Advice To The Niger Deltans. by mu2sa2: 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
walcut:
At the end of the tunnel there is light. After we accomplish our mission of establishing the state of the Niger delta, thing will surely get better and i don't care if my blood is spilled for this cause.
You are a joker - you think urhobo, itsekiri and others will sell themselves to criminals and terrorists.

4 Likes

Re: An Advice To The Niger Deltans. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
mu2sa2:
You are a joker - you think urhobo, itsekiri and others will sell themselves to criminals and terrorists.
they won't sell themselve, it would be voluntary!

1 Like

Re: An Advice To The Niger Deltans. by mu2sa2: 5:56am On Jun 11, 2016
walcut:

they won't sell themselve, it would be voluntary!
The point is, the leaders who are stealing the billions accruing to states of the Niger delta now are not going to stop. They are stealing 13% derivation now and will steal 100% if it comes their way. You cannot have thieves, terrorists, kidnappers, cultists, and all sorts of criminals holding sway and expect development. That, sadly, is the reality of nd.

3 Likes

Re: An Advice To The Niger Deltans. by Amberon11: 6:02am On Jun 11, 2016
Dear Musa

kindly focus on your north. We don't kill and rape people in the ND, only northerners do that.
mu2sa2:
The point is, the leaders who are stealing the billions accruing to states of the Niger delta now are not going to stop. They are stealing 13% derivation now and will steal 100% if it comes their way. You cannot have thieves, terrorists, kidnappers, cultists, and all sorts of criminals holding sway and expect development. That, sadly, is the reality of nd.

2 Likes

Re: An Advice To The Niger Deltans. by ndcide(m): 6:16am On Jun 11, 2016
pjamas:
I SAW THIS ON A FRIEND'S WALL SO I DECIDED TO SHARE IT WITH Nairalanders
Help me Move th
is to frontpage cc lalasticlala

Purest Luscious Nathaniel
WROTE.
AN ADVICE TO ALL NIGER DELTANS
When Boko Haram came to
destroy our lovely Country
Nigeria we the Niger Delta people
were somehow Spare coz the
places destroy were not our
villages and community even
thou some of our sons and
daughters where killed due to
the excessive Bombing in the
North. The South East (igbos)
suffered so much coz of there
businesses and investment
which they had in the North.
My Advice to our people here in
the Niger Delta is that "A stige in
time saves nine" , why destroy
our Land and oil coz we are
Angry with Buhari and APC when
the Northerners land is Safe?
Why chasing Away the Oil
Companies which our brothers
and sisters are Working? Why
Punish your brother cause you
are angry with your Neighbor?
Our leaders and stakeholders
had better address this issues
now before it get out of hands
cause when it start even the
Abuja and Government house
will not be safe for them.
Is high time we stopped playing
politics and political Parties and
address this once and for all.
Governor Dickson, Okowa, Wike
And Adams had better come
together and calm this children
because the Niger Delta will suffer
more than someone in Sokoto.
We think the Boko Haram were
After GEJ, South - South, Christian,
South East but the reverse was
the case. Let not destroy our own
For the sake of greed, Anger,
Parties Affiliation and so on.
WHEN You destroy my father land
with your bombs where do you
expect me to get my School fees
from? When there is Oil spilt on
the Ground where will my mother
and father in the village get
drinking water from? Pls Drop
the gun, bombs, and Negotiate
with Federal government for the
sake of your poor mother in the
village and your brothers and
sisters working in this Oil
companies where you are
bombing there PEPILINES.
FROM PUREST LUSCIOUS
NATHANIEL.
### #and I just want to make a
Commonsense ####

I put it to you that Nigeria cannot be an oil producing country if you bring guns the the ND..... Fact

No body will explore oil there with military guns. Only fools think they will fight the region and peacefully explore oil.

Where were these writers all these years. I bet, if the region had absolute control of the resources, the politics of Ogoni will not arise.

The writer should tell us the sponsors of boko haram.

1 Like

Re: An Advice To The Niger Deltans. by smsshola(m): 6:26am On Jun 11, 2016
I wish they wl heed to d advice but if they wan their best of luck south Sudan after the belief that their oil feeds the whole of Sudan then they agitate for division today they are worst than the way they were before.

I won't ask any1 to live with me by force or under spell there is joy not jus happiness living together but if anybody think separation is the best for them OK negodu...am yet to see a country wt a single entity its the understanding and the structure pattern that has help most of these country to be where they ar today.

I wish we wl all go our separate way at least enough of this tribal, sectional and region issues...we are where are cos we have not seen beyond this stage.
Re: An Advice To The Niger Deltans. by Dereformer(m): 6:28am On Jun 11, 2016
mu2sa2:

Must we be together? Is there anything sacrosant about Nigeria being one country? Why must I remain in a marriage that I don't even want?

I wrote a piece something ago on this forum that every region going their separate ways will bring better development to each of the regions.

We are better staying apart. When we are apart, the north will be happy, the yorubas will be happy, biafran will be happy, Niger Delta will be happy and Middle belt will be happy.

We are happy separated, we are sad forced together.

1 Like

Re: An Advice To The Niger Deltans. by Caseless: 6:29am On Jun 11, 2016
They're too slow to think in that region.

3 Likes

Re: An Advice To The Niger Deltans. by mu2sa2: 6:48am On Jun 11, 2016
Dereformer:

Must we be together? Is there anything sacrosant about Nigeria being one country? Why must I remain in a marriage that I don't even want?

I wrote a piece something ago on this forum that every region going their separate ways will bring better development to each of the regions.

We are better staying apart. When we are apart, the north will be happy, the yorubas will be happy, biafran will be happy, Niger Delta will be happy and Middle belt will be happy.

We are happy separated, we are sad forced together.
Must you force peace- loving, hardworking itsekiri, urhobo and others to form a country with lazy ne'er-do-well, criminal- minded people who are destroying themselves now and will never develop left to themselves?

2 Likes

Re: An Advice To The Niger Deltans. by TechRev: 6:56am On Jun 11, 2016
mu2sa2:
Must you force peace- loving, hardworking itsekiri, urhobo and others to form a country with lazy ne'er-do-well, criminal- minded people who destroying themselves now and will never develop left to themselves.

My brother the North has lots of problems too, why not focus on one of those? Leave Niger deltan's to handle theirs.
Re: An Advice To The Niger Deltans. by mu2sa2: 7:10am On Jun 11, 2016
TechRev:

My brother the North has lots of problems too, why not focus on one of those? Leave Niger deltan's to handle theirs.
l am a Nigerian, not a northerner.
Re: An Advice To The Niger Deltans. by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 11, 2016
pjamas:
I SAW THIS ON A FRIEND'S WALL SO I DECIDED TO SHARE IT WITH Nairalanders
Help me Move th
is to frontpage cc lalasticlala

Purest Luscious Nathaniel
WROTE.
AN ADVICE TO ALL NIGER DELTANS
When Boko Haram came to
destroy our lovely Country
Nigeria we the Niger Delta people
were somehow Spare coz the
places destroy were not our
villages and community even
thou some of our sons and
daughters where killed due to
the excessive Bombing in the
North. The South East (igbos)
suffered so much coz of there
businesses and investment
which they had in the North.
My Advice to our people here in
the Niger Delta is that "A stige in
time saves nine" , why destroy
our Land and oil coz we are
Angry with Buhari and APC when
the Northerners land is Safe?
Why chasing Away the Oil
Companies which our brothers
and sisters are Working? Why
Punish your brother cause you
are angry with your Neighbor?
Our leaders and stakeholders
had better address this issues
now before it get out of hands
cause when it start even the
Abuja and Government house
will not be safe for them.
Is high time we stopped playing
politics and political Parties and
address this once and for all.
Governor Dickson, Okowa, Wike
And Adams had better come
together and calm this children
because the Niger Delta will suffer
more than someone in Sokoto.
We think the Boko Haram were
After GEJ, South - South, Christian,
South East but the reverse was
the case. Let not destroy our own
For the sake of greed, Anger,
Parties Affiliation and so on.
WHEN You destroy my father land
with your bombs where do you
expect me to get my School fees
from? When there is Oil spilt on
the Ground where will my mother
and father in the village get
drinking water from? Pls Drop
the gun, bombs, and Negotiate
with Federal government for the
sake of your poor mother in the
village and your brothers and
sisters working in this Oil
companies where you are
bombing there PEPILINES.
FROM PUREST LUSCIOUS
NATHANIEL.
### #and I just want to make a
Commonsense ####
[size=15pt]Any advice for these men? [/size]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The CLUELESS ONE. / Protest Over N1.2b Special Overtime Payment Illegal & Unjustified -kemi Adeosun / Meet Newly Appointed Nigeria Inspectorgeneral Of Police IGP Ibrahim Kpotun Idris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.