Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,123 members, 7,845,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Wike Begs Niger Delta Avengers To Accept Dialogue - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Begs Niger Delta Avengers To Accept Dialogue (16754 Views)

Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu / Niger Delter Avengers Accept Dialogue, Reject Soyinka, Kalu As Negotiators / It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Begs Niger Delta Avengers To Accept Dialogue by laurel500(m): 2:30am On Jun 11, 2016
Everybody is begging NDA to stop but who's begging the government to do what is right.
Re: Wike Begs Niger Delta Avengers To Accept Dialogue by Sweetlemon(f): 4:33am On Jun 11, 2016
laurel500:

Lol @did Yoruba blow their land... Bros if they blow up the land what will happen Nobody will even worry. These people are blowing up their own land and polluting their soils but the rest of the country cannot eat because of it.

Just take it from me, Nigeria will go extinct if anything happens to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Wike Begs Niger Delta Avengers To Accept Dialogue by freshawag: 8:10am On Jun 11, 2016
MadCow1:
Lol..

Play acting.

Wike should swear that he does not know these criminals by name and phone number.
woke swear ke.... That is a waste of time ..wike dines with them. Many of them are in his cabinet. His house assembly members and caretaker chairmen ... The fact is that our brothers here are singing their praises for bombing the oil installations bexos they see it as a revenge. The believe here is that Hausa n Fulani frustrated jona so they must frustrate buhari. And PDP is sponsoring ..

1 Like

Re: Wike Begs Niger Delta Avengers To Accept Dialogue by Ebubeslym(m): 10:11am On Jun 11, 2016
prof12:

Do you think the government cannot crush or take the so call avengers out? You must be on à dream island.
Th government is only considering the high rate of collateral that will be done,but if that will be the last option then it will be at the right time.
high rate of collateral you say.
Innocent men and women of Niger Delta i say.
Go and ask OBJ the reason why after he leveled Odi, millatacy even increased in vigour?
If you wipe out a group of militants today with adressing the main reason for their being disgruntled, another group will still take their place tomorrow.
Re: Wike Begs Niger Delta Avengers To Accept Dialogue by banio: 11:29am On Jun 11, 2016
The truth is that the nation and oil multinationals have ignored the Niger Deltans for too long. The least staff in a multinational earns a 7 digit salary. How many Millionaires can we count from Niger Delta that worked or once worked in a multinational. Aside employment, what social responsibilities can multinational boost of even the government can't pin point any development in the Delta.
Oil Multinationals should do the right things.
Govt should do the right thing.
I hate Niger Delta Avengers ideology, We need peace

Re: Wike Begs Niger Delta Avengers To Accept Dialogue by Jmasoke(m): 1:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
[i][/i]I pray one day God wil hear our prayers and restore dis gr8 Nation to it former glory

...Evrytin we're doing 2day let's rememba we wil give d account of deeds on d last day!

Nigeria wakeup frm ur slumber!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Stop Importation Of Petrol By 2023 / FG Has Fulfilled 90% Of Labour's Demands - Labour Minister (state), Onyejeocha / Nigeria Needs Restructuring With Proper Foundation — Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.