Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register (72944 Views)

Amodu Shuaibu’s Son, Suleman, Dies At 12 / Ex-Coach Amodu Shuaibu Finally Buried In His Home Town Amid Tears(photos) / Amodu Shuaibu Is Dead (Ex-Coach, Super Eagles) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
Chai.. No one knows tomoro.
Rip Amodu
Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by fairheven: 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
that is life..
you keep attending other people's funeral until one day someone else will attend your own funeral
Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by Pyno30: 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
EdifiedCEO:
As sympathizers continue to visit the residence of the former Super Eagles captain and coach Stephen Keshi who passed away on Wednesday, June 8, 2016, touching and emotional messages are being expressed to console members of the family.

Torrents of messages have been penned down in the condolence register for the late player, with many not finding the exact word to describe the sudden demise of the late player.

Here are ten emotional messages for late Stephen Keshi

1. Amodu Shuaibu (Former Super Eagles coach)

The ‘Big Boss’ you lived a good life, ran a good race. Adieu my brother.

2. Austin Eguavoen (Former team-mate and Super Eagles handler)

Hard to believe you are gone, rest in peace.

3. Frank Ilaboya (Chairman Edo state football association)

RIP the ‘Big Boss’.

4. Godwin Obaseki (Edo state APC governorship aspirant)

Big Boss, I can’t believe that you left us so suddenly. God knows best. Rest in peace.

5. Amaju Melvin Pinnick (NFF president)

Rest in the bosom of Abraham my brother.

6. Chief Tonobok Okowa

You are good and loving. It is a sad news that you have left us so soon. We will always miss you. Your soul will rest in perfect peace in Jesus name.

7. National Association of Nigerian Professional Footballers

The ‘Big Boss’, your death came as a shock to the entire world not just Nigeria. We have lost a leader Big Boss’. The football world has lost an ICON, a true philosopher of the game of football.

We the National Association of Nigerian Professional Footballers will surely miss your fatherly advice and contribution to the growth and change we all need to stabilize the union. ‘Big Boss’, Rest in peace.

8 Edema Fuludu (Former team-mate)

Skippo for life. Gallant warrior, Adieu!

9. Osagie Ize-Iyamu (Edo state PDP governorship aspirant)

My brother my friend. A great Nigerian, a patriot, coach, footballer e.t.c. You were a gentle man whose life inspired so many. How sad that you passed –away when so many needed your counsel and encouragement. We thank God for your life and pray that God grant you eternal rest. Adieu.

10. Rev. prof V.I. Iyawe

You served your generation and left a lasting legacy. A HERO!

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/emotional-messages-from-late-keshis.html
They will now meet to part no more. Rip
Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by sukkot: 1:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
hmmmm i see some esoteric link to all this. next up on 14th of june is sunday oliseh at age 41. tongue
Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by Louiscutedude(m): 1:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
RIP Stephen Keshi & Amodu Shaibu God kwns best
Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
Oku n sukun oku, akasoleri n sukun ara won.
Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by edorhe14(m): 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
This is so weird..
Someone that just signed A condolence register a few days ago now is deceased.
Its only goes to show that our time on Earth is borrowed.
Live today like its ur last.
Never let the disapointment of life make u think that life is too hard.
Enjoy the life the best way u can.
Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by Osakah24(m): 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
emmykk:
sport people with all their exercise...dieing of heart attack while politicians who dont even exercise and eating our money living like methsalah.

You are not serious. Just made me laugh so hard today
Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by Osakah24(m): 1:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
emmykk:
sport people with all their exercise...dieing of heart attack while politicians who dont even exercise and eating our money living like methsalah.

Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by ExplicitContent: 1:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
Speechless lipsrsealed
.... RIP to both.
Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by XaviDayo(m): 1:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
Nigerians and Pretense. All of us insulted, abused, cursed and hurled unprintable words at these guys and all of a sudden, they are the best humans that ever lived.
Lesson: Show respect, love all and above all,fear God, it might and can be you.

God bless us all.
Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by Omeny: 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2016
I, member, Wailers Group Worldwide(2015-2019 Session),

"Goodbye And Sleep On My Brothers Till we meet Again"

Adeu Big Boss Cum Amodu Shaibu!
Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by belloazed(m): 2:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
Ademusiwa1:

[size=28pt]
The love one of keshi and amodu we bear the lost.

It is important to find out what killed them.
[/size]

what is this one saying ?
Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by chubbygal(f): 2:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
And the 2 former coaches died in same state EDO same week , na waoo Benin City una witch no be here ooóoo #justmyobservationsha cry

Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by notoriousbabe: 2:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
Kassidy90:
Oku n sukun Oku, akasoleri n sukun arawon..
lalasticlala see dis guy dey use him native language to abuse you
Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by slap1(m): 2:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
May God console those he left behind and give me the grace to live a holy life. Amen!
Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by donchuzy22: 2:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
Hell League Don Start Dey Need Experienced Coaches.!!
Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by TheFreeOne: 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
What a loss too many within a week.

Adieu SHUAIBU and the BIGBOSS.

I wish the families strength.

2 Likes

Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by utytill(m): 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
Who will be the next? No one knows.Oh Lord,help us to numbereth our days!
Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by firstolalekan(m): 2:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
Ademusiwa1:

[size=28pt]

His royal Highness Adesegun ademusiwa
[/size]

Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by Krismart(m): 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
This their deaths (Keshi; 54, Amodu; 58) Both died in Benin within 3 days d same way. hmmm. I suspect ....ultism. RIP to d dead

2 Likes

Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
darocha1:
The man in the first image cant spell KESHI, he had to dub from the photo frame

And so?
Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by dROC1: 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2016
emmykk:

This made me think
Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by dROC1: 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
Reference:
Complained of chest pain. In civilised countries they dial 911 and he will be alive today. In Nigeria you go to bed and wake up in the clouds. When are we going to move forward in this country and avoid unnecessary, avoidable tragedies.....when...

Wake up in clouds? U harsh o.
Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by flokii: 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
Ok! Even if we want to think straight and assume it's ordinary..

Buh then Africa & dark magic comes to mind, rituals, etc..

Just sad

1 Like

Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by ojbaba95(m): 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
R.I.P Amodu.

May God be with Nigeria Football family.
Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by JaredNormak: 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
EbirichBen:
Rest A Peaceful Rest
Brother, Father, Uncle and Friend
The Big Boss,
Lewandoski, and
Amodu.
Is Lewandoski dead?
Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by Agbalanze(m): 2:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
I don't understand why Amaju pinnick is posing for condolence signing pic..
Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by karllemah44(m): 3:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
gaetano:
Sunday Oliseh and Austin Eguavoen right now....

hihihi ..xo funny, i couldnt help bt laff
Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by Ishilove: 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
sukkot:
hmmmm i see some esoteric link to all this. next up on 14th of june is sunday oliseh at age 41. tongue
If it happens they will trace you and treat your fuckup smiley
Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by sweetgala(m): 3:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
Ademusiwa1:

[size=28pt]

His royal Highness Adesegun ademusiwa
[/size]

Is it not odd they both passed away in Benin during coronation season

1 Like

Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by Toonice(m): 3:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
OKU sukun fun OKU

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Andy Ruiz Splashed $1m On 4 Luxury Cars During His 6-month Reign As Boxing Champ / Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium / Nigerians Drag Seria A For Sharing This Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.