Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,205 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register (72945 Views)

Amodu Shuaibu’s Son, Suleman, Dies At 12 / Ex-Coach Amodu Shuaibu Finally Buried In His Home Town Amid Tears(photos) / Amodu Shuaibu Is Dead (Ex-Coach, Super Eagles) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by sukkot: 3:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
Ishilove:

If it happens they will trace you and treat your fuckup smiley
they gotta come to the north pole to find me. thats where i currently reside with the eskimos grin
Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by ArchiPelago1: 3:12pm On Jun 11, 2016
Oku nsukun oku
Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by charlsecy(m): 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2016
emmykk:
sport people with all their exercise...dieing of heart attack
They have become ogas and no longer exercise, I guess.
Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by Nickymezor(f): 3:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
Life is indeed too short... No one knws wen he or she wld be called ... May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace. Amen
Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by MoneyGreen(m): 3:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
EbirichBen:
Rest A Peaceful Rest Brother, Father, Uncle and Friend The Big Boss, Lewandoski, and Amodu.
eeeh, which Lewandoski? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by everozone: 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
I had a dream.In my dream I saw an aeroplane painted green white green(Nigeria flag colours) crashed,non of the occupants survived.I also saw civil unrest in Naija where fighter jets were bombing and killing people.Pray for the president and Nigeria.
Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by Etinosajay(m): 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
gaetano:
Sunday Oliseh and Austin Eguavoen right now....

Are you now mocking these innocent kids praising and worshiping God?
Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by gbagyiza: 3:34pm On Jun 11, 2016
There r somethings dat do happened,that only God hv answers 2.
Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
Reference:
Complained of chest pain. In civilised countries they dial 911 and he will be alive today. In Nigeria you go to bed and wake up in the clouds. When are we going to move forward in this country and avoid unnecessary, avoidable tragedies.....when...

This is not a question of dialing 911 my brother. This is killing by remote control. African magic. No 911 can do anything. 2 great coaches died mysteriously in a space of 3 days.
Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by Jonnemagne(m): 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
RIP........... wished it greedy & corrupt politicians in ur shoes
Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by bobochem: 4:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
As one of my friends used to say 'Any person that knows 2moro has turned 2 God',but our inability to foresee wt will happen 2moro has turned us 2 mere mortal.amodu signed condolence 4 keshi's demise wtout knowing that people will sign is own very soon.wat a life
Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by bobochem: 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
Etinosajay:

Are you now mocking these innocent kids praising and worshiping God?
tell them 2 stay clear of Benin city
Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by itiswell36(f): 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
Sooo sad
Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by ChikaSunday(m): 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
emmykk:
sport people with all their exercise...dieing of heart attack while politicians who dont even exercise and eating our money living like methsalah.

My dear, that is one of THE PRINCIPLES OF GOD'S OPERATIONS He taught me while devouring the scriptures: He give the wicked a long time to repent because if die like that He can never get them back to His side whereas the devil rejoicer over his gain. Have u ever seen a witch dying young? Never! Just check your village again or ther nearest village to comfirm.

1 Like

Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by Etinosajay(m): 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
bobochem:
tell them 2 stay clear of Benin city

Crase dey ur head

I will instead ask them to stay clear of you, so you don't infect them with your stupidity
Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by bobochem: 5:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
Etinosajay:

Crase dey ur head

I will instead ask them to stay clear of you, so you don't infect them with your stupidity
this guy don press p.is it my fault dat our sport icons died in ur city.I am saying d reality.if pain u go jump into lagoon.blood sucket
Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by Zikdik(m): 5:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
Ademusiwa1:

[size=28pt]
The love one of keshi and amodu we bear the lost.

It is important to find out what killed them.

His royal Highness Adesegun ademusiwa
[/size]

You're right. But, get a life. Please.
Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
RIP Shuaibu Amodu
Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by chichriso: 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
i still fell am dreaming
Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by Ayemileto(m): 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2016
Life's too short, that's why its better to Always prepare for the unknown.
Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by Etinosajay(m): 6:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
bobochem:
this guy don press p.is it my fault dat our sport icons died in ur city.I am saying d reality.if pain u go jump into lagoon.blood sucket

The reality is that good people have died, and instead of paying respects, even for what they have contributed to Nigeria, you are whipping up ethnic strife like you yoruba folks always do.

If he was from your tribe, you will rave about how good he was and cry to heaven for him to be immortalised like your yekini that was first mad before he died.

Useless hypocrites

I hate this about your yoruba people.

Any thread that is not linked to yoruba, you see them (yoruba folks) flock it and criticise, insult, disrespect, and attempt to rubbish every good thing in it.

If na their own, even if na criminal, they will own it and celebrate it.
Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by Hoodrat(m): 6:12pm On Jun 11, 2016
Mafians country. Their untimely death should be investigated .
Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by gloryman91: 6:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
Oku sun oku ka so Lori sun rawon (Dead is mourning the dead) rip.
Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by Oredys(m): 7:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
It seems so tragic that one fate (death) awaits us all. That is the reason why we must not let the excitement of youth cause us to forget our Creator. "And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me to give to every man according as his work shall be."
(Rev 22:12)
Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by bobochem: 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
Etinosajay:

The reality is that good people have died, and instead of paying respects, even for what they have contributed to Nigeria, you are whipping up ethnic strife like you yoruba folks always do.

If he was from your tribe, you will rave about how good he was and cry to heaven for him to be immortalised like your yekini that was first mad before he died.

Useless hypocrites

I hate this about your yoruba people.

Any thread that is not linked to yoruba, you see them (yoruba folks) flock it and criticise, insult, disrespect, and attempt to rubbish every good thing in it.

If na their own, even if na criminal, they will own it and celebrate it.
wat are u saying?
Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by oluxy(m): 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2016
Oku sukun oku.

Dead mourning deads.

Vanity upon vanity, all na sure vanity.
Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by thedio(m): 7:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
Oku n sunkun oku akaso le'ri n sunkun ara won
Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by 4nobody4every1: 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
sukkot:
hmmmm i see some esoteric link to all this. next up on 14th of june is sunday oliseh at age 41. tongue
Son of Yaweh, what esoteric link can you infer from the 2 death?
Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by 4nobody4every1: 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
toyetade:

This is not a question of dialing 911 my brother. This is killing by remote control. African magic. No 911 can do anything. 2 great coaches died mysteriously in a space of 3 days.
The 2 death is strange, Keshi was planning to travel to the US the same day he died, Amodu going to register his condolence with Keshi's family and the following night he complained of chest pain and never woke up, something is not adding up here sad

1 Like

Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by sukkot: 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Son of Yaweh, what esoteric link can you infer from the 2 death?
hmmmm lets just say the phoenix is about to rise. I will explain it to you after the 14th wink

1 Like

Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by fuckpoverty(m): 11:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
RIP boses.2morrow is not guaranteed 4 no one,jst leave evewryday like ur last....O God protect ur children
Re: Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register by Google63(m): 8:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
chinoify:
What a life
You've got mail

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Andy Ruiz Splashed $1m On 4 Luxury Cars During His 6-month Reign As Boxing Champ / Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium / Nigerians Drag Seria A For Sharing This Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.