Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,786 members, 7,813,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Italy Visa - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italy Visa (83924 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Italian Visa Delay In Vfs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italy Visa by pufframmy: 7:46am On Nov 18, 2019
i did Ethiopia to rome but i think u can checkin online that when u can choose free seat but that only on some hours to the flight departure
iyaaliyah:
Good morning. Pls,Who has flown air Italy to Milan from Lagos? Must we pay for seat or not compulsory. Is it a good airline? Thanks.
Re: Italy Visa by pufframmy: 7:47am On Nov 18, 2019
need advise on reapplying for Italy what do u think and what the chance
iyaaliyah:
Good morning. Pls,Who has flown air Italy to Milan from Lagos? Must we pay for seat or not compulsory. Is it a good airline? Thanks.
Re: Italy Visa by iyaaliyah: 10:57am On Nov 18, 2019
Okay. Thank you. I am actually going to Greece but the embassy didn’t give me an early date. So I will coonect ftom Rome. How serious is this rule that you must use the first visa to the country who gave you visa? I have never really tried this before
pufframmy:
i did Ethiopia to rome but i think u can checkin online that when u can choose free seat but that only on some hours to the flight departure
Re: Italy Visa by iyaaliyah: 10:58am On Nov 18, 2019
It appears you visited Rome once from the other comment. What is the reason for the denial?

pufframmy:
need advise on reapplying for Italy what do u think and what the chance
Re: Italy Visa by Blackfinegirl(f): 12:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
iyaaliyah:
Okay. Thank you. I am actually going to Greece but the embassy didn’t give me an early date. So I will coonect ftom Rome. How serious is this rule that you must use the first visa to the country who gave you visa? I have never really tried this before

Its very serious. All rules are meant to be followed.
Re: Italy Visa by Maymai: 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
iyaaliyah:
I have a running US visa, been to up to 5shenghen countries, SA, UK and some African countries that I don’t think count. balance was about 1m plus. I think 1.1m. In salary account and about 35k I’m personal account. Documents submitted 1. Bank statement - salary account and personal account. Insurance, dummy hotel (I did free cancellation) and flight bookings, appointment letter, letter of introduction from office that’s all.

Thank you for responding
Re: Italy Visa by pufframmy: 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
yes that for schengen u have to visit issue country first den train to other destination
iyaaliyah:
Re: Italy Visa by pufframmy: 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
i have never been denied oooo
i said am trying of reapplying and am askin the chances went there april and i want to go again
iyaaliyah:
It appears you visited Rome once from the other comment. What is the reason for the denial?

Re: Italy Visa by iyaaliyah: 11:15pm On Nov 19, 2019
My bad!!
I suggest you follow the way you applied the last time. Same documents and if anything has changed, explain in an additional information sheet. Consistency in your application is key
pufframmy:
i have never been denied oooo
i said am trying of reapplying and am askin the chances went there april and i want to go again
Re: Italy Visa by Landnaira5: 11:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
iyaaliyah:

Ive used them. Pretty basic, no inflight entertainment, basic food but overall not bad.
No you don’t have to, you’ll be assigned a seat at the counter, you should pay if you need to pick a seating preference.
Re: Italy Visa by pufframmy: 4:48pm On Nov 21, 2019
ANy one submit Italy Visa Recently are they still using the appointment. or we can walkin and submit
Re: Italy Visa by Grandeur007: 6:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
Got for me and my family in 4 days

iyaaliyah:
Hello.
Pls, how many days did they take to return your passports?
And did you get the visa.

I submitted mine on Tuesday and just yesterday they said my passport is ready for collection. Tho I walked in as a frequent traveler but I am worried that it is taking just 4days. And I am afraid make them no deny me. Pls I will appreciate if you answer my questions to allay my fears. Thanks
Re: Italy Visa by pufframmy: 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
is it renewal or first time applying

please what is processing time now for italy visa maximum days for collection
someone with recent collection should kindly reply my appointment still next week thanks
Grandeur007:
Got for me and my family in 4 days

1 Like

Re: Italy Visa by pufframmy: 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2019
anyone apply recently it over 15 days no response
Re: Italy Visa by josephb(m): 2:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
Hi,
I would like to ask, can a single entry Schengen visa be used to apply for a Turkish Evisa?

Has anyone done this before?
Re: Italy Visa by pufframmy: 8:01am On Dec 29, 2019
i heard it can be used for it .

please do u just get your Schengen visa tru Italy and when do u apply when do u get your passport back?

josephb:
Hi,
I would like to ask, can a single entry Schengen visa be used to apply for a Turkish Evisa?

Re: Italy Visa by nogamz: 8:14am On Dec 29, 2019
Yes sure. You can use it to apply for a Turkish Evisa.

josephb:
Hi,

Re: Italy Visa by dotunfelix1: 7:26pm On Dec 29, 2019
Please how can I work with Italy 2 yrs tourist. Visa or switch to work inside Italy pls
Re: Italy Visa by pufframmy: 11:42pm On Dec 29, 2019
HOW DID U get 2 years bro
]
dotunfelix1:
Please how can I work with Italy 2 yrs tourist. Visa or switch to work inside Italy pls
Re: Italy Visa by dotunfelix1: 1:58am On Dec 30, 2019
Agent did the package
Please is it possible to switch tourist visa and work in Italy pls it's very urgent

pufframmy:
HOW DID U get 2 years bro
]
Re: Italy Visa by nogamz: 6:38am On Dec 30, 2019
This guy your here again..... I've read all your post on UK thread and how your were disturbing the thread with silly questions after you were refused. Please, this thread was not created for such question. Since an agent got the visa for you, why come in the forum to ask how to switch visa. Ask the agent !

dotunfelix1:
Agent did the package
Please is it possible to switch tourist visa and work in Italy pls it's very urgent

2 Likes

Re: Italy Visa by dotunfelix1: 7:46am On Dec 30, 2019
To hell with u.....what's your problem
Only asking for a friend of mine

nogamz:
This guy your here again..... I've read all your post on UK thread and how your were disturbing the thread with silly questions after you were refused. Please, this thread was not created for such question. Since an agent got the visa for you, why come in the forum to ask how to switch visa. Ask the agent !

Re: Italy Visa by nogamz: 8:06am On Dec 30, 2019
Apparently you are the one with lots of
problem to deal with. Move on.

dotunfelix1:
To hell with u.....what's your problem
Only asking for a friend of mine

1 Like

Re: Italy Visa by dotunfelix1: 10:20am On Dec 30, 2019
Open up for ppl to help u fool
Go to hell
Thank GOD MAN NO BE GOD
u can't even say it to my face one on one
Idiot if not for social media fool

nogamz:
Apparently you are the one with lots of
problem to deal with. Move on.

Re: Italy Visa by pufframmy: 10:23am On Dec 30, 2019
I dont think SO Only if u can Know your Way over there
dotunfelix1:
Agent did the package

Re: Italy Visa by pufframmy: 10:24am On Dec 30, 2019
is this ur first time you apply for the Italy Schengen and u were given 2 years Straight ??
dotunfelix1:
Agent did the package

Re: Italy Visa by dotunfelix1: 10:48am On Dec 30, 2019
Yes straight on vargin passport
I dey confirm for my friend night
pufframmy:
is this ur first time you apply for the Italy Schengen and u were given 2 years Straight ??
Re: Italy Visa by Landnaira5: 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
They’ve printed fake visa for this one. 2 years tourist visa? Leemao.
dotunfelix1:
Yes straight on vargin passport
I dey confirm for my friend night

2 Likes

Re: Italy Visa by pufframmy: 6:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
LOL i wonder when i first saw the message lol cause i remember when i was first given it was 1 month VISA and i never heard italy give out straight 2 years on new application so am still expecting his response
Landnaira5:
Re: Italy Visa by Landnaira5: 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2019
pufframmy:
LOL i wonder when i first saw the message lol cause i remember when i was first given it was 1 month VISA and i never heard italy give out straight 2 years on new application so am still expecting his response

They don’t. I believe even students get one year max, and then they get a resident card thereafter.
Re: Italy Visa by pufframmy: 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2019
Yep
Landnaira5:

They don’t. I believe even students get one year max, and then they get a resident card thereafter.
Re: Italy Visa by dotunfelix1: 11:09pm On Dec 31, 2019
Sit down there....no be non appearance oooooo......
Landnaira5:

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

Qatar Is So Hot, Now Installs AC Outdoor And 2022 World Cup Stadium(Photos) / Aliko Dangote's Yacht: Inside The ₦15.5 Billion Super Luxury Yacht / Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.