Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Italy Visa - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italy Visa (83946 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Italian Visa Delay In Vfs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italy Visa by Chriscero(m): 9:50pm On Nov 24, 2018
[quote author=qeezo101 post=73155271]

Please how much euro did u take with u on your trip to Italy. Or how much euro can a couple go with just husband and wife.. And please what are the likely questions to ask at the port of entry.

Everything boils down to how long you are staying in Europe. If we assume 2 weeks for a couple, with your acommodation booked already, €50 to €80 per day per person is very ok. The koko is to demonstrate a deep understanding of your itinerary. My wife and I planned to stay for a month but we paid for only one week AirBnB accommodation at a villa in Rome. At $100 per night it was cheaper than a hotel and far more prestigious. We downloaded and attached pictures of the villa and then prepared and also attached a detailed travel itinerary for the remaining three weeks showing which countries we intend to visit, how long we will be staying, cost of a return trip by train or plane, and budgeting $100 for each night. Finally, we attached proof that we had the money to fund the trip. We both got expedited visas. When we got to the point of entry, they asked our intentions and we explained our itinerary. The officers let us in without a hitch. Remember to carry proof of your €30,000.00 medical insurance. Then, never react to provocation from an officer. They are sick and tired of migrants so their natural tendency is to treat you as one. Just maintain your cool. Finally, download a language translation app. It saved us on many occassions. If you can get the one that also automatically translates iItalian text to English when you hold your phone camera over the Italian text, it will really help you a lot!
Re: Italy Visa by qeezo101: 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2018
[quote author=Chriscero post=73275182][/quote]
Thanks a lot sir and noted your explanations..
Re: Italy Visa by Anikkybd(f): 3:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
please i did non appearance visa for south africa, thou, am a nigeria and the visa was issued in ghana and also the agent did ghana work permit for me on my passport...any challenges u know i might face....plsssssssssssssssssss help me
Re: Italy Visa by wolex2090: 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
Anikkybd:
please i did non appearance visa for south africa, thou, am a nigeria and the visa was issued in ghana and also the agent did ghana work permit for me on my passport...any challenges u know i might face....plsssssssssssssssssss help me

Ask the agent if you can apply through GHANA since you have a permit on your passport...just ask.

1 Like

Re: Italy Visa by Anikkybd(f): 7:02pm On Jan 17, 2019
i have gotten the visa already ,
Re: Italy Visa by wolex2090: 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
You won't face any changes just be bold when you are answering the immigration,they will ask why did you apply through GHANA,just tell them you have been working there for a while,they will want to know why you apply through GHANA.
Anikkybd:
i have gotten the visa already ,
Re: Italy Visa by solomon201(m): 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
Guys I can't seem to secure a Malta tourist VISA for my wife. Last she applied was in January and despite adding all neccessary documents including my residence/work permit, letter from my employer, bank statement, declaration of proof all duly notarised as request my the Maltese Visa Unit here the Italian embassy in lagos still denied her application. I have sent several messages to them asking what the concern is but not getting any response. Any ideas anyone ?
Re: Italy Visa by pufframmy: 7:51am On Mar 16, 2019
ok
messiedidylakes:

send mail to the following mail below requesting for the withdrawal of your application.

add your application reference number and your surname.

they should call you within 3 working days for it.

lagos.visa@esteri.it
segreteria.lagos@esteri.it

good luck.
Re: Italy Visa by pufframmy: 7:33pm On Mar 27, 2019
After getting this notification please how long will it takes to get the final Decision

Re: Italy Visa by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 27, 2019
your visa is already at VFS
pufframmy:
After getting this notification please how long will it takes to get the final Decision
Re: Italy Visa by pufframmy: 8:41am On Mar 28, 2019
ooh Really but not stated if it Stamp or just that my application am curious ooo
saintobi009:
your visa is already at VFS
Re: Italy Visa by Ijeshalomo(m): 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2019
until you open to confirm the content. what day did you submit your application?

pufframmy:
ooh Really but not stated if it Stamp or just that my application am curious ooo
Re: Italy Visa by dejiconde(m): 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2019
pufframmy:
vfs too don’t know wats in there, the parcel will be opened in ur presence.
Hint: once a white paper is brought out for u to sign just know that it’s denial and if it’s only ur passport with a small white leaflet in it bro just jump up and start thanking God.

2 Likes

Re: Italy Visa by Ijeshalomo(m): 7:30pm On Mar 28, 2019
dejiconde:
vfs too don’t know wats in there, the parcel will be opened in ur presence.
Hint: once a white paper is brought out for u to sign just know that it’s denial and if it’s only ur passport with a small white leaflet in it bro just jump up and start thanking God.

Paper is given to everyone to sign. That signifies that the parcel was collected by you. Until you open before you see your report card

3 Likes

Re: Italy Visa by Chriscero(m): 8:24am On Mar 29, 2019
pufframmy:

Your application is ready for collection. Just go down to VFS office and pick it up. This can be a very tense period. I wish you all the best.

2 Likes

Re: Italy Visa by pufframmy: 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
tHANK YOU FINALLY I GOT MY VISA Italy here i Come oo
Chriscero:

Your application is ready for collection. Just go down to VFS office and pick it up. This can be a very tense period. I wish you all the best.
Re: Italy Visa by Amadijoan: 11:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
Hi
Please I applied for a Croatian visa in Abuja (VFS)

It’s 15 working days already. Please how long does it take . Please I need this passport before 19th of April.
Thanks
Re: Italy Visa by Rexnegro(m): 11:56pm On Mar 29, 2019
pufframmy:
congrat bro happy for you, joining you soon by The special grace of God almighty. can't wait too
Re: Italy Visa by pufframmy: 5:01pm On Mar 30, 2019
tHANKS
Rexnegro:

congrat bro happy for you, joining you soon by The special grace of God almighty. can't wait too
Re: Italy Visa by Chriscero(m): 7:03pm On Mar 30, 2019
pufframmy:

Such joy! Congratulations man! Italy is a very beautiful and wonderful place. Have fun!

1 Like

Re: Italy Visa by Ijeshalomo(m): 11:04am On Mar 31, 2019
How many months visa was issued to u

pufframmy:
Re: Italy Visa by pufframmy: 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2019
2 month ooo single entry am just only going there to increase my travel history canada is my home lol
Ijeshalomo:

Re: Italy Visa by dklex(m): 11:25am On Apr 03, 2019
Ijeshalomo:

hello, how many days did it take for your application to be treated ? 7days or 12 days ?
Re: Italy Visa by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
pufframmy:
Congrats. What's ur monthly income? Any previous travel history prior to your application? And if possible provide the list of documents u submitted so that others can learn. Cheers!!

1 Like

Re: Italy Visa by pufframmy: 7:04pm On Apr 05, 2019
Hello Sir
Dont Get the Path you said proof of your €30,000.00 medical insurance.
do you mean the insurance document printed or money for it?

[quote author=Chriscero post=73275182][/quote]
Re: Italy Visa by pufframmy: 7:06pm On Apr 05, 2019
Sir have u been in Italy before what are things to ask at point of entry

Chriscero:

Such joy! Congratulations man! Italy is a very beautiful and wonderful place. Have fun!
Re: Italy Visa by larade16(f): 9:30pm On Apr 05, 2019
[quote author=pufframmy post=77294758]Sir have u been in Italy before what are things to ask at point of entry

Make sure you have your hotel reservation intact, call the hotel to confirm if it's not cancelled. I was delayed for hours because of that
Re: Italy Visa by pufframmy: 7:39am On Apr 06, 2019
I appreciate your reply on this can i message u privately need to ask others things and for my Hotel is Duly Paid for

is that the only thing the immigration will ask and what of BTA will they ask of amount with me and also what about the Insurance will they ask for the document? i mean the insurance printout
[quote author=larade16 post=77298074][/quote]
Re: Italy Visa by pufframmy: 7:41am On Apr 06, 2019
I appreciate your reply on this can i message u privately need to ask others things and for my Hotel is Duly Paid for

is that the only thing the immigration will ask and what of BTA will they ask of amount with me and also what about the Insurance will they ask for the document? i mean the insurance printout

[quote author=larade16 post=77298074][/quote]
Re: Italy Visa by larade16(f): 7:51am On Apr 06, 2019
Sure you can, but i was initially not asked about my BTA until i was called in for questioning, you can take the insurance but i was not asked
Re: Italy Visa by pufframmy: 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2019
What kind of question boss
larade16:
Sure you can, but i was initially not asked about my BTA until i was called in for questioning, you can take the insurance but i was not asked

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote's Yacht: Inside The ₦15.5 Billion Super Luxury Yacht / Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. / Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.