Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,135 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Preconditions For Heaven Volume 1 [section A] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Preconditions For Heaven Volume 1 [section A] (668 Views)

Preconditions For Heaven Volume 1 [section D] / Preconditions For Heaven Volume 1 [section C] / Preconditions For Heaven Volume 1 [section B] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Preconditions For Heaven Volume 1 [section A] by newapostolic: 11:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
Preconditions for Heaven
Volume 1 (Section A)
Segun Olumide

SECTION A
Introduction
Some years ago, I met Tosin and later on, we began our courtship and then got married.
One of the issues bothering her in those days was if using attachment or weave-on would take her to hell as her pastor had taught her.
But I quickly convinced her that it wouldn’t take her to hell. And I tried to assure her that if it would take her to hell, then we would go to the hell together! How foolish I was!
So she took to my unscriptural advice for years.

THEN THE TRUE LIGHT CAME
“The entrance of your word brings light and understanding to the simple” (Ps. 119:130, paraphrased).
When I came across the life testimonies of Kingsley Ubani(Nigeria), Linda Ngaujah (Sierra Leone), Margaret Amure (Nigeria), Samuel Tega(Nigeria), Olga (Russia), Claire Andoun (Cameroon), Michael Thomas Sambo (Nigeria) and so on as well as searching the Bible afresh and using Greek and Hebrew Dictionaries of the Bible, some issues were forever settled in my heart.
I have removed and disposed of my wedding ring.
My wife also has changed. No more jewellery, attachments, make-up and relaxer.
I want to show you that jewellery, body design, wrong clothing and wrong hair style can take one to hell!
WARNING!
If you buy, sell, use or encourage others to use jewellery, design their body, wear wrong clothes, have ungodly hair style, and so on you are on your way to hell.
The Bible warns: “Though they are fully aware of God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve to die, they not only do themselves but approve and applaud others who practice them”(Rom 1:32, AMP).

FIRST THINGS FIRST
First, you need to be born-again if you are not yet saved. To be born-again does not mean going to church, reading the Bible, praying always, paying tithes and offerings, undergoing water baptism, avoiding sexual sin, alcohol, smoking, stealing, murder, cheating, and so on.
According to Romans 10:9, "If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.”
So to be born-again, you must believe that Jesus rose from the dead and confess Him as your Lord! That’s all.
Second, you need holiness within your heart. No evil thoughts. No pride. No envy. No greed or covetousness. No lust. No hatred. No unforgiveness.
Jesus said, “Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse FIRST that which is within the cup and platter that the OUTSIDE of them may be clean also” (Matt 23:26)
To cleanse first what is within the cup and platter (dish) speaks of making inward holiness your first priority.
Third, you need holiness in your body. That means outward holiness of your mouth, hands, legs, ears, sex organs, eyes, and so on.
This calls for no gossip. No slander. No stealing. No lies. No cheating. No killing. No abortion. No sexual sin. No fighting. No alcohol. No smoking. No wrong clothes. No jewellery. No body design. No wrong hair style.
Paul warned, “Because we have these promises, dear friends, let us cleanse ourselves from everything that can DEFILE OUR BODY OR SPIRIT. And let us work toward complete holiness because we fear God” (2 Cor 7:1, NLT). [See also 1 Thess 5:23.]

BODY DESIGN
The following forms of body design can take you to hell:
1. Bleaching
Jer 13:23(NLT) says, “Can an Ethiopian [black person] change the color of his skin? Can a leopard take away its spots? .....”
In terms of race, if God has made you a black person, then remain black. Be satisfied with your skin colour: white, black, yellow, brown or red!
When considering complexion, if you are naturally fair, dark or chocolatey, then don’t seek to change it; rather maintain it carefully.
Just be natural, sweet, neat, decent, presentable, radiant and HOLY!
To make heaven, avoid soaps, creams and anything that bleach the skin.

Reasons Why People Bleach or Tone
i. Wrong definition of beauty.
ii. Bad influence from others.
So you want to be like Michael Jackson? But do you know where he is now?
iii. Lack of contentment or satisfaction
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), 77% of Nigerian women (the world's highest percentage), 59% of Togolese women, 35% of South African women, 27% of Senegalese women and 25% of Mali women bleach.
Do you know that the government of Ivory Coast has already banned bleaching creams in that nation?
iv. Inferiority complex (rooted in identity crisis)
v. Self-hatred (rooted in slavery, colonialism or apartheid)
vi. Seeking someone to marry you for artificial or false beauty.
There are three major types of beauty, namely: spiritual beauty, soulical beauty and bodily beauty. [1Thess 5:23 talks about the three dimensions of man.]
Each of these types of beauty, in turn, can be:
1. beauty from God (God-given or godly beauty)
2. beauty from man (artificial, unnatural or man-made beauty).
3. beauty from Satan (Satanic or demonic beauty).
Bodily Beauty
Every female on earth is beautiful and every male is handsome (Genesis 1:27, 31).
But some are more handsome or beautiful than the others.
Writing about natural bodily beauty, Solomon pointed out in Proverbs 31:30, "Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain; but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised."
This bodily beauty concentrates on the human face (Prov 6:25). But it's actually more than facial beauty.
So if natural bodily beauty is vain, then artificial beauty is double vain! Vanity upon vanity, all is still vanity because bodily beauty all ends in this world (Eccl 12:8, 13-14)!
Soulical Beauty
This is the beauty of the human soul consisting of mind, emotions and will.
Spiritual Beauty
This is the beauty of the human spirit. And your spirit is eternal!
This is the greatest and most important kind of beauty anyone can have because it will be relevant throughout all eternity!
1 Peter 3:3-5 (NIV) says, "Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes.
4. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.
5. For this is the way the holy women of the past who put their hope in God used to make themselves BEAUTIFUL. They were submissive to their own husbands."

vii. Seeking a false sense of confidence and happiness.

viii. Wrong prescription by some so-called "experts."
ix. Ignorance.
x. Lack of fear of God.
xi. Demonic insurgency or obsession (to take people to hell).
Dangers of Bleaching
i. Risk of liver cancer, kidney cancer, skin cancer, blood cancer, high blood pressure, diabetes, brain damage, leukemia, ochronosis, sun burn, eczema, rashes, and so on due to the likely high presence of hydroquinine, mercury and cortisone.
Professor Lester M. Davids of the University of Cape Town, South Africa and others have revealed these health problems associated with bleaching.
ii. Bleaching can damage natural skin protective (malenin) to the extent that stitching in surgery becomes difficult or even impossible, which may lead to death.
My wife told me the story of a woman who died because her skin could not be stitched during surgery due to bleaching.
iii. Poor or no recovery from injuries or wounds.
iv. It will take one to hell.
Solution to Bleaching
In Psalm 139:13-14, David revealed: "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. 14. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."
Genesis 1:27, 31 reads: "So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.
31. God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning—the sixth day."
2. MAKING UP
God warned, "…Tell her to remove the PROSTITUTE’S MAKEUP FROM HER FACE…” (Hosea 2:2, NLT).
Peter wrote, “With EYES FULL OF ADULTERY, THEY NEVER STOP SINNING; THEY SEDUCE THE UNSTABLE…” (2 Pet 2:14, NIV).
The make-up kit comprising lipstick, eye shadow, mascara, eyeliner, and so on was designed by Satan to take people to hell.
The Bible calls it the prostitute’s make-up because it’s used by prostitutes to seduce people sexually.
2 Kings 9:30 (NIV) says, "Then Jehu went to Jezreel. When Jezebel heard about it, she put on eye makeup, arranged her hair and looked out of a window."
All those who use make-up have the spirit of Jezebel (see Revelation 2:20-23, too)!
To make heaven, you must obey this command in Hosea 2:2, even though, it was proverbial and remove the prostitute’s make-up from your face immediately!
There are 2 types of Churches today, namely:
i. the Prostitute Church (that allows anything and everything to go on unchecked).
They are not preparing for the rapture.
ii. the Remnant or Glorious Church (that fears the Lord Jesus and submit to his Lordship in all things) [see Eph 5:25-27].
They are preparing for the rapture of the saints.
Only the Remnant or Glorious Church will be saved, while the Prostitute Church will roast in hell!
The warning in Romans 9:27 (NIV) drives the truth home, 'Isaiah cries out concerning Israel: "Though the number of the Israelites be like the sand by the sea, only the remnant will be saved." '
This message you are reading now is not for everybody, but for those that will be part of the Remnant or Glorious Church (Matt 19:10-12)!
Who is on the Lord's side? And who is on pastor's or bishop's side? Choose whom to follow today: the Lord Jesus or your bishop/pastor/general overseer?
3. ARTIFICIAL EYE LASHES
Artificial or false eye lashes are used by women who are dissatisfied with the natural ones God has given them.
So whenever they flutter their eye lashes, they look sexually attractive to men.
“But godliness with contentment is a great gain” (1Tim. 6:6).
4. ARTIFICIAL NAILS
When men and women prefer artificial nails that look like the claws of a lion to their made-in-heaven natural nails, then the last days are here.
God made man in His own image and after His own likeness, but sadly, man today is remaking himself in the image of animals and after the likeness of demons!
Paul warned, “Abstain from all appearance of evil” (1Thess. 5:22).
5. PAINTED NAILS
Why must you paint your fingernails or toe nails? Why can’t you just be natural? Do you think your Creator did not do a perfect work?
Are you a prostitute who must draw the attention of men to her body by any available means?
Take the warning: “Avoid every kind of evil” (1Thess. 5:2, NIV).
6. TATTOO
God admonished, “Do not cut your bodies for the dead, and DO NOT MARK YOUR SKIN WITH TATTOOS. I am the LORD” (Lev. 19:28, NLT).
Someone might say that was under the law and that we are now under grace.
Thank God for grace! But then, I have 4 questions for you.
First, why did Paul quote the Law in 1Tim. 5:18, “Do not muzzle the ox while it is treading out the grain” (Deut. 25:4)?
Second, why did Jesus approve of tithes in Matthew 23:23, which though came optionally before the Law but was to be obeyed compulsorily under the Law and which we still follow today (Hebrews 7:1-10)?
Third, why did Paul quote Exo. 22:28 from the Law in Acts 23:5 saying, “…for it is written: Do not speak evil about the ruler of your people”?
Fourth, why did Jesus say, “Do not think that I have come to abolish [end or destroy] the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them” (Matt. 5:17, NIV)?
Friend, some things are still relevant in the Law today till Christ will come!
So contact an expert today to help you to remove tattoos or designs on your body immediately.
7. COSMETIC SURGERY
This involves using medical operation to beautify yourself, to change your sex, to alter your skin colour, to change the size of your breasts, and so on.
I remember a transsexual on campus in those days who would dress like a lady. He would even create false breasts for himself. I was told he used the female public toilet.
Eventually, he left Nigeria for abroad where he underwent surgery to become a lady. I saw his photograph and I was surprised!
Everything that God made was good (Gen. 31:1). So, don’t tempt your Maker.
“Stay away from every kind of evil” (1Thess. 5:22, NLT).

TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCES
Bro. Thomas Sambo saw a sister lost forever in hell who said, “…My pastor told me that wearing trousers, as a lady was not a sin against God. He also said perming or jerry curling my hair, bleaching my skin, using lipsticks, plaiting my hair with attachments were never sins against God. But the very day I arrived here, I discovered that my pastor had deceived me. Can I ever forgive that man? Now it is too late for me. Can I ever leave this place?”
Sis. Margaret Amure was a minister of God in Benin city who died of ulcer. Surprisingly, she was condemned to hell for harboring hatred and unforgiveness in her heart towards her husband as well as wearing jewellery, make-up and trousers. But by the mercy of God, she had a second chance. [You may request from us for the free DVD of her testimony today or watch it online.]
Jesus took Sis. Carillo in Bolivia to hell and showed her why Christians go to hell. He showed her a woman in hell for using make-up and another woman in hell just for using jewellery.
At a point, Sis Carillo protested, “It’s ordinary jewelry.”
But Jesus replied, “I hate it.”
The Lord plainly told her, “…. I’m only pleased with the natural look of my saints…she doesn’t need make-up to look beautiful to anyone….those things don’t please Me…He who loves the world is an enemy of God.”
Sis. Linda from Sierra Leone was living like a prostitute when she died and was thrown into hell where she saw her mother and brother. After a short time, the Lord’s mercy brought her out and she eventually received these warnings from Jesus: “Any bishop or wife… any Pastor’s wife who’s putting on these (weave-on /attachments/ artificial hair); any prophetess – even if she prophesies to thousands of people - …putting on these things (weave-on/ attachments/artificial hair)…will not see my face."
“Any woman, in and out of the church, putting on trousers, putting on eyelashes, putting on (artificial hair), earrings, gold teeth, tattoos, false fingernails, bleaching the skin, (using) bleaching cream…. tinting the hair perming the hair, stretching the hair…will not see God’s face (paraphrased).

SECTION B
WRONG CLOTHING

SECTION C
HAIR

SECTION D
JEWELLERY

(to be continued.)

SINNER’S CONFESSION
If you are not yet born-again, say this:
I choose to repent today. Also I choose to believe that Jesus died for my sins and rose up for my justification.
The Scripture says, “If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved” (Rom 10:9).
Therefore, I believe in Jesus in my heart and confess Him as my Lord. Now I am born-again (Amen).

SAY THIS ALOUD TO RECEIVE THE HOLY SPIRIT
Also Jesus said, “But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you and you will be my witnesses…” (Acts 1:cool.
And on the day of Pentecost “All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit gave them utterance” (Acts 2:4).
Therefore, I receive the Holy Spirit by faith right now and I begin to speak in an unknown tongue (unlearned tongue) as He gives me the utterance.
I command every foul spirit [spirit of fear, spirit of unbelief, spirit of doubt, religious spirit, unforgiving spirit…] wanting to hinder me to stop in its evil operation in my life in Jesus’ name.
Thank you God for filling me with your Spirit in Jesus’ name (Amen).
Re: Preconditions For Heaven Volume 1 [section A] by amtaken(f): 4:27am On Jun 11, 2016
Jesus is Lord.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Youths Attack Catholic Church In Niger . Casualties Recorded / Any Native Doctor Here? / How Do You Dispose Old Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.