Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Preconditions For Heaven Volume 1 [section B] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Preconditions For Heaven Volume 1 [section B] (545 Views)

Preconditions For Heaven Volume 1 [section D] / Preconditions For Heaven Volume 1 [section C] / Preconditions For Heaven Volume 1 [section A] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Preconditions For Heaven Volume 1 [section B] by newapostolic: 11:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
Preconditions for Heaven
Volume 1 (Section B)
Segun Olumide

All rights reserved.

Unless otherwise stated, all scriptures quoted in this book are from the King James Version of the Bible.
KEYS TO BIBLE VERSIONS:
AMP-The Amplified Bible
NIV-New International Version
TLB-The Living Bible
Gideons-The Gideons International
RSV-Revised Standard Version
NCV-New Century Version
NLT- New Living Translation
Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation;
New International Version (NIV) Holy Bible, New International Version, NIV Copyright 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.
Living Bible (TLB) The Living Bible copyright 1971 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.;
Revised Standard Version (RSV) Revised Standard Version of the Bible, copyright 1946, 1952, and 1971 the Division of Christian Education of the National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America. Used by permission. All rights reserved.;
New Century Version (NCV) The Holy Bible, New Century Version. Copyright 2005 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.

©2016 The New Apostolic Movement
1st Edition 2016
The New Apostolic Movement,
E-mail: newapostolicmovementintl@yahoo.com
olusegunolumide@yahoo.com
olusegunolumide1@gmail.com
+234-8161297781;
+234-8142543796;
+234-8053053578;
+ 234-7085951514.

SECTION A

BODY DESIGN

SECTION B

WRONG CLOTHING

Wrong clothing can be classified into 5 groups namely:

1. Opposite-sex clothes

Deut. 22:5 (NIV) warns, “A woman must not wear men’s clothing, nor a man wear women’s clothing, for the LORD your GOD detests anyone who does this”.
Some may agree that this was relevant under the Law and that why can’t we keep the other laws in Deut. 22. Why must we single out this verse?
The truth is: if you read the whole chapter 22, you will discover that it is only this verse 5 that has this clause: “FOR THE LORD YOUR GOD DETESTS (HATES or DISLIKES) ANYONE WHO DOES THIS (NIV).”
The KJV puts it as: “FOR ALL THAT DO SO ARE ABOMINATION UNTO THE LORD THY GOD.”
So there are things that God hates or dislikes under the law; and which he also hates or dislikes under grace (see Prov. 6:16-19).
This verse does not say God hates or dislikes the practice, but it says He hates or dislikes the person who practices it (Rom 9:13)!
But then, it implies that he hates the practice deeply!

2. Sexy Clothes

Prov. 7:10 reads, “And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot…”
This talks about a woman with the dress of a prostitute.
Hosea 2:2 (NLT) says “…..Tell her to remove the prostitute’s make up from her face and CLOTHING THAT EXPOSES HER BREASTS.”
Rom. 12:7b (NIV), “….Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody.”
Any clothes that suggest sex is wrong.
Christians men and women, boys and girls preparing for heaven should avoid clothes that are see-through (transparent), body-revealing, too-short, too-tight, sagging and so on.
Your breasts, cleavage, bra, pants (underwears), thighs, shoulders, stomach, and so on should not be exposed.
Both male and female should wear clothes that cover their legs, chests, back of the neck, and so on all to a reasonable extent.
Paul instructed women to “adorn themselves in MODEST APPAREL” in I Tim. 2:9 (KJV).
The Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English defines modest thus: “Modest clothing covers the body in a way that does not attract sexual interest.”
It also describes modest as “shy about showing your body or attracting sexual interest, because you are easily embarrassed; not very big, expensive etc, especially less big, expensive etc than you would expect."
So modest clothes are neither sexy nor expensive.
He wrote that women should “adorn themselves in modest apparel, with SHAMEFACEDNESS AND SOBRIETY” (I Tim. 2:9).
Dr. Vine’s Greek Dictionary defines “shamefacedness” as "a sense of shame, modesty and is used regarding the demeanor of women in the church…..(It’s) rooted in character….(and) reflected in the face.”
Again, the Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English defines “demeanor” as "the way someone behaves or looks that gives you a general idea of their character.”
Also Dr. Vine’s Greek define sobriety in 1 Tim. 2:9 as “Soundness of mind…sanity or (fig.) self-control. (It) refers to having complete control over the passions and desires so that they are lawful and reasonable; a certain cultailment and regulation of passions, both removing those that are improper and excessive and also arranging those that are necessary to the proper time and in moderation.”
So 1 Tim. 2:9 that says “that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety” can be simplified as “that women adorn themselves in unsexy and inexpensive clothes, with a sense of shame (uncomfortable feeling of guilt and embarrassment experienced when you are wrong) and soundness of mind (self-control with moderation in proper things.”)

3. Expensive Clothes

Paul warned, “I also want women to dress MODESTY, WITH DECENCY AND PROPRIETY, NOT WITH braided hair or gold pearls or EXPENSIVE CLOTHES” (1 Tim. 2:9, NIV).
Peter also admonished, “Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and FINE CLOTHES” (1 Pet. 3:3, NIV).
According to the Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English, one of the meanings of "fine" is “grand, expensive, better than others of the same kind.”
Grand means impressive.
So “fine clothes” above refer to “impressive and expensive clothes.”

4. Clothes with Wrong
pictures/Words/Attachment

Paul wrote that women should adorn themselves modesty “not with braided hair, or gold or pearls or costly array” (1 Tim. 2:9 KJV).
This implies Christians should not wear even clothes that have pearls, diamond, gold, stones, beads, chains, cowries, and so on attached to them.
In addition to that, imagine Christians putting on clothes that have the image of a naked woman, a demon, an alcoholic drink, cigarette, painted lips, people having sex, man dressed with a chain on his neck, and so on.
Also imagine Christians putting on clothes that have inscriptions like: "I NEED FREE SEX,” "Gulder: Beer of champions,” “There Is No Hell,” “Nobody Can Be Holy,” “Corruption is not a crime until you’re caught,” “Money is number one in life,” and so on!
The Bible warns us, “Avoid every kind of evil” (1 Thes 5:22, NIV).

5. WORLDLY CLOTHES

Some clothes are worldly by nature. There have been revelations that Christians should avoid wearing lace and jeans. At first, I was skeptical to some extent.

SECTION C
HAIR

SECTION D
JEWELLERY

(to be continued.)

SINNER’S CONFESSION
If you are not yet born-again, say this:
I choose to repent today. Also I choose to believe that Jesus died for my sins and rose up for my justification.
The Scripture says, “If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved” (Rom 10:9).
Therefore, I believe in Jesus in my heart and confess Him as my Lord. Now I am born-again (Amen).
SAY THIS ALOUD TO RECEIVE THE HOLY SPIRIT
Also Jesus said, “But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you and you will be my witnesses…” (Acts 1:cool.
And on the day of Pentecost “All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit gave them utterance” (Acts 2:4).
Therefore, I receive the Holy Spirit by faith right now and I begin to speak in an unknown tongue (unlearned tongue) as He gives me the utterance.
I command every foul spirit [spirit of fear, spirit of unbelief, spirit of doubt, religious spirit, unforgiving spirit…] wanting to hinder me to stop in its evil operation in my life in Jesus’ name.
Thank you God for filling me with your Spirit in Jesus’ name (Amen).

Books By The Same Author
How to Interpret Dreams and Visions
Why Marriages Break
How to Find the Right Life Partner
Secrets of Financial and Material Prosperity
How to Receive Your Divine Healing
Unfolding the Fivefold Ministry
The Ministry of an Apostle
The Ministry of a Prophet
The Ministry of an Evangelist
The Ministry of a Pastor
The Ministry of a Teacher
Passion for the Lost
Understanding the Call of God
Basic Bible Course
How to Receive the Holy Spirit
Fulfilling Your Divine Destiny
Day of Reckoning: God's Formula for Eternal Rewards
Identifying Counterfeit Ministries
Sanctification: Changing from Inside Out
O Suffering, Why Really Me?
Intimacy with God
The Pastor's Wife
Why Some Churches Won't Grow!
Just Before You Start a Church
How to Prepare and Deliver Sermons
Finding Your Own Ministry
False Doctrines Exposed!
How to Raise Money for Ministry
Certificate in Christian Ministry
10 Things You Should Know about Healing
Why Some Are Not Healed
Healing of Crushed Emotions and Disturbed Minds
Preconditions for Heaven Volume 1 (What Does the Bible Say about Jewellery, Hairstyle, Body design & Clothings?)
Preconditions for Heaven Volume 2 (What Does the Bible Say about Restitution, Tithes and Offering, Sex, Unforgiveness, Gossip, False Christianity and so on?)

SPECIAL! SPECIAL! SPECIAL!
A MUST READING/VIEW
(Google the following free of charge on the Internet and God will change your life forever.)
1. “Holiness Required For Heaven by Carillo from Bolivia”
2. “Eternal Destinations: Godly Attire and Adornment”
3. “Another Warning by Kingsley Ubani”
4. “Time Is Over : Run For Your Life by Kingsley Ubani”
5. “9 Testimonies on Tithing from Heaven and Hell Visions”
6. “The Dangers of Eating God’s Tithes and Offerings”
7. “The Visitation of Jesus to Samuel Oghenetega”
(Crosscheck these testimonies with the Scriptures and if you have questions you may send us an email.)

About the Author
Segun Olumide and his wife, Tosin are founding ministers in the New Apostolic Movement and the Glorious Family Church International both in Lagos, Nigeria. He has a divine mandate to align the Church with God's purpose.
In a vision, the Lord showed him a Bible opened to the Acts of the Apostles with the words “APOSTOLIC CALL” on one of the pages. They reach out through School Of Ministry, School of Life (Pre-Bible School), NAM Bible School and NAM Correspondence Bible School and Healing School. His apostolic teachings have blessed the Body of Christ across the nation.

Connect with me online
If God has blessed you through this book, please send me an e-mail to share your testimony, inspiration or reading experience, mail to:
olusegunolumide@yahoo.com
olusegunolumide1@gmail.com
newapostolicmovementintl@yahoo.com

Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/olumide.olusegun.5

(1) (Reply)

Can This Be Real? (photo) / The Christian God Is Not A 20 Naira God. / The Only Thing Nigeria Christian Can INVENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.