Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,506 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany (74698 Views)

Wedding Invitation Card Of Ibrahim Babangida & Maryam In 1969 (Photo) / Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding / New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by mikolo80: 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2016
yeah good men live forever and ever and ever and ever ba. your thinking faculty is a beauty to behold
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2016
Bt Shey him go still die??

Delay is nt denial
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by MENZPRIDE(m): 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
Adminisher:

I think IBB has intellectual déficiences which he compensates for by keeping his mouth shut. He is extremely good at interpersonal leadership but not too good at framing issues

as compared to which of our prvious leaders?
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by mikolo80: 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
seankay:
Our past and present Leaders are failure! It's pathetic they all have fanatics that are ready to die for them and even defend them blindly. Despite Nigeria's wealth,intelligence and all, we still don't have world class hospitals that our Leaders would be confident enough to get treated there. Also the educational sector is in shamble that it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than to find the progeny of any prominent Nigerian in our higher institutions.

Bleep them all!!!!!!
they're all billionaires. their children and next 10 generations are taken care of. how did they fail. abi it's you and your parents that failed to challenge them. or you think modern countries just sit back and good leaders fall from heaven automatically?
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by mikolo80: 2:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
ThaCarter:
He escaped punishment but e go fit escape old age now?
you go escape old age?
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by mikolo80: 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
Adminisher:

I think IBB has intellectual déficiences which he compensates for by keeping his mouth shut. He is extremely good at interpersonal leadership but not too good at framing issues
he displays his strengths and hides his weaknesses and in your mind that is an intellectually edef icient person. Hmmmm you sound intellectually deficient
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by Oilandgas1(m): 2:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
fiizznation:
He is looking healthy though. Well one thing I like about this man is that, he respects himself and rarely join issues with any President, he won't criticize you and won't praise you. I think IBB understood the 4th LAW in the 44 laws of power very well. which is;

LAW 4
Always Say Less Than Necessary -

"Powerful people impress and intimidate by saying less. The more you say, the more likely you are to say something foolish"

Pls. It's 48 laws of power
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by seankay(m): 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2016
mikolo80:
they're all billionaires. their children and next 10 generations are taken care of. how did they fail. abi it's you and your parents that failed to challenge them. or you think modern countries just sit back and good leaders fall from heaven automatically?
f.uck off my mention if you can't comprehend my post! Most of them became billionaires at the detriment of the masses. What I am trying to point out in essence is that the leaders should rather improve Nigeria by upgrading our rotten health and educational sector. The money they spend abroad if spent in Nigeria is enough to make our naira very strong.
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
chimere66:
Former military ruler, Gen. Ibrahim Babangida, has arrived in Minna on Friday evening after undergoing medical treatment in Germany.

A statement issued by the Chief Press Secretary to Gov. Sani Bello of Niger, Malam Jibrin Ndace, said “Babangida arrived in Minna this evening.”

“He was accompanied by his son, Aminu, and daughter, Halima and other family friends.”

Gov. Bello decried social media reports that claimed that Babangida has died while receiving treatment.

He cautioned that “the media should be guided by the ethics of the profession. If you are not sure, don’t share.

The social media purported death of Gen. Babangida was reckless, unethical and unwarranted.”

Photo credit: Jibrin Baba Ndace, Chief Press Secretary to Governor Sani Bello

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/babangida-back-from-germany-after-death.html

This is ine of the culprits that layed the foundation for ruining the once great Nigeria (even though She was already destined for some ruins in 1914 during the amalgamation. What i do not understand is why is this making front page? Are we supposed to realize that "oh, he's hail and hearty so earthly justice could still catch up with him for his evil past that has led to the destruction of millions of lives and future generation's..." smh or did this story make it to the front page because our coonery, mental enalaved selves, wouldn't learn when to stop celebrating curropt because to me, this guy is as bad as the armed robbers that got lynched in broad day lighy by other murderers who the media calls an "angry mob" in a bleeped up society smh smh smh

Walahi our generation gas been zombilized and we still somehow acknowledge those responsible in a positive light...
Anyways in my opinion, this man along with his suviving colleagues like OBJ and them deserve a minimum of the rest of their earthly lives spent in a high detention cruel Nigerian prison.
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
mikolo80:
you go escape old age?
I go escape am so make e no pain you grin
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by mikolo80: 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
seankay:

f.uck off my mention if you can't comprehend my post! Most of them became billionaires at the detriment of the masses. What I am trying to point out in essence is that the leaders should rather improve Nigeria by upgrading our rotten health and educational sector. The money they spend abroad if spent in Nigeria is enough to make our naira very strong.
do you think Bill Gates became a billionaire by doing charity? your naivete is the problem my friend. you think using four letter words can solve the problem. it's not my fault you cowardly failed to select good leaders. now tell me again WHY any human being SHOULD do ANYTHING for another human being that has one head like him. if you can wrap your tiny brain around this concept then our altercation woke not have been a waste
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by mikolo80: 3:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
ThaCarter:
I go escape am so make e no pain you grin
ah e Pain me o. abeg come teach me how sifu
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by pinkcita: 3:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
bejeiodus:
The Maradona and his matchless "dribbling" skills. He has dribbled death yet again.
This got me cracking my ribs
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by CioAngels(f): 3:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
My hero, you are welcome back. You will not die but live. The deadly rumour was a mark for you to live long. May you live long in good health sir.
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by ba7man(m): 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2016
mikolo80:
but he's a billionaire.
and he didn't ruin the nation.
your parents and I stood back and did nothing.
same way we are watching their chudren ruining the nation and typing on nairaland instead of engaging them
There is a statement in the bible..... " The rich fool".

This means riches doesn't automatically grant you wisdom.

Babangida is not only one, he's also a thief whose actions set the nation on the path to its current predicament.

I know how he encouraged the drug dealings and 419 back then in the Nigerian system because I witnessed it.
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by seankay(m): 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
mikolo80:
do you think Bill Gates became a billionaire by doing charity? your naivete is the problem my friend. you think using four letter words can solve the problem. it's not my fault you cowardly failed to select good leaders. now tell me again WHY any human being SHOULD do ANYTHING for another human being that has one head like him. if you can wrap your tiny brain around this concept then our altercation woke not have been a waste
After reading this balderdash of yours, ive arrived at the conclusion that it would be a total waste of time and insane of me to grant your subsequent mentions with replies
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by mikolo80: 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
seankay:

After reading this balderdash of yours, ive arrived at the conclusion that it would be a total waste of time and insane of me to grant your subsequent mentions with replies
who gives a shht about you. it's the ppl that you will mislead into misery that I'm worried about. you are a foregone conclusion
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by mikolo80: 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
ba7man:
There is a statement in the bible..... " The rich fool".

This means riches doesn't automatically grant you wisdom.

Babangida is not only one, he's also a thief whose actions set the nation on the path to its current predicament.

I know how he encouraged the drug dealings and 419 back then in the Nigerian system because I witnessed it.
agreed but what did you do about it? that's my question. he saw what he wanted.
he took it.
you know what you want.
what have you done to make it a reality.
that's my argument.
even when manna fell from heaven, the Israelites still had to go out and pack it and follow laid down rules.
when they didn't what happened.
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by CypherAde(m): 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
:oThis man don really old oo, see as he con slim
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by Toofan007: 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
One wise elderly man called him the destiny destroyer, never anything more apt!
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by babaarewa(m): 4:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
mikolo80:
Good comment.
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by Lucasbalo(m): 5:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
seankay:
Our past and present Leaders are failure! It's pathetic they all have fanatics that are ready to die for them and even defend them blindly. Despite Nigeria's wealth,intelligence and all, we still don't have world class hospitals that our Leaders would be confident enough to get treated there. Also the educational sector is in shamble that it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than to find the progeny of any prominent Nigerian in our higher institutions.

Bleep them all!!!!!!
Spot on my man. All the Nigerian leaders, both past and present are worthless.
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by ajepako(f): 5:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
omojoshy:
"June 12" nemesis in action...

Exactly...you dont inflict harship on people and cancel our mandate and hope to go scot free..
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by Myself2(m): 5:35pm On Jun 11, 2016
fiizznation:
He is looking healthy though. Well one thing I like about this man is that, he respects himself and rarely join issues with any President, he won't criticize you and won't praise you. I think IBB understood the 4th LAW in the 44 laws of power very well. which is;

LAW 4

"Powerful people impress and intimidate by saying less. The more you say, the more likely you are to say something foolish"

48 laws of power
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by blackprowler: 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
lukency:
He ll alwaz be remembered as a man who institutionalised coruption in nigerian.

Thank you very much and God bless you for this

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by sweetgala(m): 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
fiizznation:

LAW 4

It's how he has stayed out of the noose of Abacha, OBJ,Buhari who rightly should try him for corruption
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by macjurek(m): 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
Rankadede Baba, thank God you are back from medical trip, sir i will want you sir to complete make amend with God and men, because i really appreciate God for your life and family......

Remain blessed.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria / Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement / Soldiers Searching For Nur Alkali, Missing General In Plateau Pond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.