Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

I Will Send SMS To All Your Contacts In Less than 10 Minutes. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Will Send SMS To All Your Contacts In Less than 10 Minutes. (375 Views)

Drupal: How To Integrate Bulk SMS To Work In Website? / How To Integrate Bulk SMS To Work In Drupal Website? / Step-by-step Guide On How To Create A Website For Free In 10 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Send SMS To All Your Contacts In Less than 10 Minutes. by Schoolguy9(m): 7:45am On Jun 11, 2016
I understand you may not have all the chance to do this, you need to deliver a message to a group of phone numbers and you don't just have all the time, or you need someone to handle it professionally?

Well, that is me for your deal.

I can send your message to more than 12,000 phone numbers at once, whatever the message is, just deliver it and the phone numbers then sit back and watch your project done.

If you are in need of this service kindly Pm me here or get in touch with me on facebok:

http://m.facebook.com/dinnersms
I am always ready to answer you.

Note: I can only send sms to phone numbers you make available to me.

(1) (Reply)

100% Free Wordpress Setup And Design / Professional Web Development Course / More Nigeria Adsense Accounts Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.