Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

US Based Nigerian Shoe Designer Shola Talks Expansion Into The African Market. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / US Based Nigerian Shoe Designer Shola Talks Expansion Into The African Market. (15005 Views)

The African Entrepreneurs Merit Awards: Personalities, Brands Honoured (Photos) / Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help / Mark Zuckerberg Visits Nigeria, Facebook's Largest African Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Based Nigerian Shoe Designer Shola Talks Expansion Into The African Market. by Btruth: 7:38am On Jun 12, 2016
CzarRex:
why don't u just comeback home instead and start a company and employ people cry
Do we have all the things she will need for production? Especially, electricity?

1 Like

Re: US Based Nigerian Shoe Designer Shola Talks Expansion Into The African Market. by Nutase: 7:39am On Jun 12, 2016
wizzakosh:
why won't it boring, when she's no lazy like you.
you are such a sweet handsome darling. Luv u loads.
Re: US Based Nigerian Shoe Designer Shola Talks Expansion Into The African Market. by arsenal33: 7:41am On Jun 12, 2016
CzarRex:
why don't u just comeback home instead and start a company and employ people cry

Good advice to give to all the looters in Nigeria.....Use the money to set up factories, employ lots of people and even efcc 'may' be easy on you

(instead of building useless mansions)
Re: US Based Nigerian Shoe Designer Shola Talks Expansion Into The African Market. by Btruth: 7:42am On Jun 12, 2016
Nutase:
Boring
why is it boring? ....because you are not happy with her success, a bi? embarassed

1 Like

Re: US Based Nigerian Shoe Designer Shola Talks Expansion Into The African Market. by Nutase: 7:43am On Jun 12, 2016
Btruth:
why is it boring? ....because you are not happy with her success, a bi? embarassed
kiss
Re: US Based Nigerian Shoe Designer Shola Talks Expansion Into The African Market. by damaray: 8:07am On Jun 12, 2016
for unlimited browsing tricks and tech tips visit www.damtops.com
Re: US Based Nigerian Shoe Designer Shola Talks Expansion Into The African Market. by eph12(m): 8:10am On Jun 12, 2016
CzarRex:
No light, poor economy, insecurity, high tax rate with nothing in return from the government etc. So many reasons why a reasonable person won't want to come back here.

1 Like

Re: US Based Nigerian Shoe Designer Shola Talks Expansion Into The African Market. by omonla555: 8:12am On Jun 12, 2016
SmartMugu:
Looks like a paid ad.
So, which one of the above is the Shola, the old woman in the first picture or the doll in the last one?

Because she is not IPOB? Oloshi

1 Like

Re: US Based Nigerian Shoe Designer Shola Talks Expansion Into The African Market. by Izonpikin: 8:27am On Jun 12, 2016
CzarRex:
So that our rotten economic parameters destroys her business...no way...let her operate from the usa for the time ...

2 Likes

Re: US Based Nigerian Shoe Designer Shola Talks Expansion Into The African Market. by DIVINE78: 8:52am On Jun 12, 2016
Nutase:
Boring
Good news from the Yorubas will bore you to death if you don't change your way.
Re: US Based Nigerian Shoe Designer Shola Talks Expansion Into The African Market. by otiigba1(m): 9:18am On Jun 12, 2016
Shoes eh? Aba have been producing and manufacturing better Aba made shoes than this since the world began,
Were else is she expecting huge and profitable sales appart from The US market? Seems like white folks are not interested in the shoes. Now she wants to dump them on nigerians.
Re: US Based Nigerian Shoe Designer Shola Talks Expansion Into The African Market. by otiigba1(m): 9:23am On Jun 12, 2016
olamidejoyce:
TIME WASTER PLS BACK OFF AND PLEASE READ THIS VERY WELL BEFORE CONTACTING ME ON ANY SOCIAL NETWORKGOOD DAY TO YOU FAMS,I AM A NIGERIAN STUDYING IN INDIA.I CAME TO INDIA IN 2015 TO PURSUE MY CAREER IN B.TECH ENGINEERING WHICH MY TUITION FEE IS #230,000 YEARLY AND THATS WHAT ALL INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO PAY YEARLY.MY SCHOOL IS KAKATIYA UNIVERSITY ANDSINCE THEN I HAVE BEEN HELPING PEOPLE TO GET ADMISSION HERE IN INDIA HERE..YOU CAN SEE THE ADMISSION LETTER FOR B.TECH ADMISSIONS ATTACHED BELOW .HOW I HELP1.GET YOU YOUR ADMISSION LETTER2.GUIDE YOU ON HOW TO GET YOUR VISA EASILY WITHOUT THE HELP OF AGENT TO DUPE YOU.3.AIRPORT PICKUPCOURSES AVAILABLE AND TUITION FEEYEARLY1.ENGINEERING IS #230,000(1100 USD)2.BS.C NURSING IS #230,000(1100 USD)3.PHARMACY IS #230,000(1100 USD)4.COMPUTER SCIENCE,COMPUTER APPLICATION,BANKING AND FINANCE,BACHELORS OF BUSSINESS ADMINISTRATION IS #160,000(800 USD)ACCOMMODATIONACCOMMODATION PER MONTH IS#6000,THIS SHOWS THAT INDIA IS SO CHEAP FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS.FEEDING50KG BAG OF RICE IN INDIA IS #3000 AND THIS RICE CAN DO YOU FOR A YEAR DEPENDNG ON YOUR LIFE STYLES.ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS1.WAEC/NECO2.DATA PAGE OF INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT3.ADMISSION PROCCESSING FEE.FOR ADMISSIONS HELP CONTACT ME ONWHATSAPP: +919677167951IF YOUR NETWORK IS GOOD YOU CAN CALL ME ON WHATSAPP OR IMO.
eh? So you expect me to eat Rice till i drop? What bout? Meat, oinion, fish, yam, garri, oil, fruits Beer and ETC you ve failed to mention the price of these and other things too.
Re: US Based Nigerian Shoe Designer Shola Talks Expansion Into The African Market. by eme1n(m): 9:25am On Jun 12, 2016
You get lite to on anything talk less of her machines?
CzarRex:
Re: US Based Nigerian Shoe Designer Shola Talks Expansion Into The African Market. by iamNifemi(m): 1:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
datola:

Somebody's success story boring?
Africans!
What do u expect form eya aje okuta ma m'omi
Re: US Based Nigerian Shoe Designer Shola Talks Expansion Into The African Market. by ogoplus: 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote To Commence Sale Of Fertilisers Monday / not available / Four Major Reasons Behind Nigerians Negative Attitude To Insurance Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.