Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,017 members, 7,835,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

The Revenge List - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Revenge List (573 Views)

The Revenge - Short Snake Story - Maychang / Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge / THE REVENGE List(a Crime Thrilling Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Revenge List by Tommysoul: 1:23pm On Jun 11, 2016
As i promised.this is the main version of the revenge list the first one i wrote was just to call you in.i'm back
Re: The Revenge List by Tommysoul: 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
_chapter1_
Mr Godwin gets up from his well-arranged and neatly dressed bed.The settings of the bed is one of the best settings in the whole world.well,the bed was made in america,polished in china and arranged in portugal.He uprightly stands up and sat at the window of his 2storey building.The way mr Godwin overstreched his body simply shows that he prefers the natural cool breeze more than the air conditioner(ac) in his room.
At the front of his room is a banner which reads Jesus is lord on the red bulletproof door,he use a bulletproof door for his own room because of the issue of armed robbers which is spreading like the plague of egypt in his country.Mr Godwin takes two steps forward,he remembered something and he went back again to the sidestool beside his bed,he bentdown as he picked up a a black oval-shape remote then he proceed and he turn to the left.mr godwin sat on the multi-colour sofa chair which is directly infront of a black flat-screen tv set,he typed in some instructions into the tv set.
Re: The Revenge List by Tommysoul: 1:58pm On Jun 11, 2016
Mere looking at the flatscreen one will say it is a normal television,but by the instructions inputed by mr godwin,the screen on the wall is a master monitor to dvery other monitor in the whole house.all other monitors working with the CI(cameral institute) are connected to the master monitor.he moved the cursor on the monitor to the corner on the screen.as he clicked a program,three options appeared on the screen,which goes like this *my wife's room*,*my daughter's room(christianah)*,*my son's room(the stubborn richard)*
He clicked on the first column and he saw her wife preparing a coffee to serve as her morning dish,after mr godwin saw this,he smiled and pick out a device from the back of the flat screen and he said with a cool voice 'hello dear,I need something like what is in your hand im my room'.His wiee heard the voice and she also put up a smile.After several minutes of conversations with his wife he ends the conversational and clicked on the second option.
Re: The Revenge List by Tommysoul: 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
His only daughter's soom display on the screen,as he saw her daughter he utter out some words,he says 'just as I guess'her only daughter was sitting infront of a television witg a pad conected with a small play station commonly called PS her father noded his head as he shouted from his own room'christianah is that what you should be doing early in the morning' she replied 'dad what fucking bad in this,I will soon be through'she cut the conversation and put some biscuits in hdr motth.'now to the most stubborn in the house.mr godwin clicked the last option as he clicked the program he put up a surprise look and he quickly checked tge golden wall clock in his room'he shouted oh my GOD,he's sthll sleeping by 9:30am he is as stubborn as anything'.mr godwin didn't bother to talj to him because he wont answer.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Flow1759 / Mysterious / Story: Life Of Afolabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.