Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

I Am Waiting To See If Our First Daughter"Zarah Buhari Will Go For NYSC Service - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Waiting To See If Our First Daughter"Zarah Buhari Will Go For NYSC Service (3474 Views)

Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari. / Twitter Fan Of Pres. Buhari's Daughter, Zarah Blast Her Over A Question She Aske / Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Waiting To See If Our First Daughter"Zarah Buhari Will Go For NYSC Service by VulgarVulvas: 1:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
I don't know if she has abandoned her studies in the UK to assume the role of first daughter of the federation since she is now forming royalty or maybe she has since graduated but refused to go for the mandatory NYSC service scheme. If she has graduated then what is stopping her getting a job and moving out of Aso Rock as she can not be considered a dependent anymore since she is now an adult.

I hereby demand that Zarah Buhari MUST submit herself to NYSC and be posted to Gbamaturu Kingdom, Warri to serve as a youth corper.

Zarah and Yusuf Buhari are adults and so should move out of Aso Rock and fend for themselves.

As a former military man, Buhari ought to know that when a ward of any serving officer or personnel attains the age of 18, the ward is expected to vacate the barracks .

In that spirit I am demanding that Zarah and Yusuf Buhari who will be 22 and 27 yrs this year must as a matter of urgency be asked to vacate Aso Rock.

This girl Zarah does absolutely nothing and as an adult I don't understand why she must be housed and fed in Aso Rock at public expense.

Buhari must either get her a job or find her a husband who will rightfully enforce the hijab rule that she has been flouting with her absolutely haram professionally done photo sessions that so happens to be paid from public coffers.

Enough of this rubbish.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To See If Our First Daughter"Zarah Buhari Will Go For NYSC Service by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To See If Our First Daughter"Zarah Buhari Will Go For NYSC Service by VulgarVulvas: 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It is either Gbamatiru Kingdom or the Emir of Gusua's harem for this spoilt brat.

1 Like

Re: I Am Waiting To See If Our First Daughter"Zarah Buhari Will Go For NYSC Service by prinsam30: 1:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
if na that one u dey wait for then u go wait till eternity

1 Like

Re: I Am Waiting To See If Our First Daughter"Zarah Buhari Will Go For NYSC Service by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 1:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
VulgarVulvas:

It is either Gbamatiru Kingdom or the Emir of Gusua's harem for this spoilt brat.
i no wan chop ban again, i just come out of one now now. moderators are not smiling undecided

no ban no pay grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Waiting To See If Our First Daughter"Zarah Buhari Will Go For NYSC Service by NigerDeltan(m): 1:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
Lol... Nigerians ehn!
Re: I Am Waiting To See If Our First Daughter"Zarah Buhari Will Go For NYSC Service by iamodenigbo1(m): 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2016
makes sense
Re: I Am Waiting To See If Our First Daughter"Zarah Buhari Will Go For NYSC Service by VulgarVulvas: 1:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
And the old scammer campaigned to scrap the office of the first lady only to rescind on his promise and create additional offices for first daughter, first son of the federation.

See how the spoilt brat they form royalty these days... If not for joblessness why this nonsense?

In the history of Nigeria has there ever been such a jobless spoilt brat in Aso Rock?

Did Obasanjo's children form royalty?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Waiting To See If Our First Daughter"Zarah Buhari Will Go For NYSC Service by VulgarVulvas: 1:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
prinsam30:
if na that one u dey wait for then u go wait till eternity

The last time we saw this rubbish was during the reign of sani Abacha , where his sons and daughters were forming royalty .

Useless people.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To See If Our First Daughter"Zarah Buhari Will Go For NYSC Service by Dcomrade(m): 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
VulgarVulvas:
I don't know if she has abandoned her studies in the UK to assume the role of first daughter of the federation since she is now forming royalty or maybe she has since graduated but refused to go for the mandatory NYSC service scheme. If she has graduated then what is stopping her getting a job and moving out of Aso Rock as she can not be considered a dependent anymore since she is now an adult.

i hereby demand that Zarah Buhari MUST submit herself to NYSC and be posted to Gbamaturu Kingdom, Warri to serve as a youth corper.

Zarah and Yusuf Buhari are adults and so should move out of Aso Rock and fend for themselves.

As a former military man, Buhari ought to know that when a ward of any serving officer or personnel attains the age of 18, the ward is expected to vacate the barracks .

In that spirit I am demanding that Zarah and Yusuf Buhari who will be 22 and 27 yrs this year must as a matter of urgency be asked to vacate Aso Rock.

This girl Zarah does absolutely nothing and as an adult I don't understand why she must be housed and fed in Aso Rock at public expense.

Buhari must either get her a job or find her a husband who will rightfully enforce the hijab rule that she has been flouting with her absolutely haram professionally done photo sessions that so happens to be paid from public coffers.

Enough of this rubbish.

Are you the DG NYSC? grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Waiting To See If Our First Daughter"Zarah Buhari Will Go For NYSC Service by prinsam30: 1:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
VulgarVulvas:

The last time we saw this rubbish was during the reign of sani Abacha , where his sons and daughters were forming royalty .

Useless people.

that's exactly what POWER can do

U get power

2 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To See If Our First Daughter"Zarah Buhari Will Go For NYSC Service by VulgarVulvas: 1:58pm On Jun 11, 2016
prinsam30:

that's exactly what POWER can do

U get power

Which useless power?
Re: I Am Waiting To See If Our First Daughter"Zarah Buhari Will Go For NYSC Service by donphilopus: 2:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
Seun, Lalasticlala and Mynd44, pls when has the daughter of the President become a political office holder that she has to be insulted and criticized?! They insult her father because he's the President. Cool! But why insulting her daughter as well?! I could remember I was banned for teasing Jonathan's son then. What's stopping the Mods from closing this thread and punishing the OP?!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Waiting To See If Our First Daughter"Zarah Buhari Will Go For NYSC Service by prinsam30: 2:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
VulgarVulvas:

Which useless power?

then keep quiet

2 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To See If Our First Daughter"Zarah Buhari Will Go For NYSC Service by SherlockHollmes(m): 2:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
Is it a crime for the child of the president to live with president in Aso rock?

I would actually like to see her serve(I know its not possible)
Re: I Am Waiting To See If Our First Daughter"Zarah Buhari Will Go For NYSC Service by VulgarVulvas: 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
donphilopus:
Seun, Lalasticlala and Mynd44, pls when has the daughter of the President become a political office holder that she has to be insulted and criticized?! They insult her father because he's the President. Cool! But why insulting her daughter as well?! I could remember I was banned for teasing Jonathan's son then. What's stopping the Mods from closing this thread and punishing the OP?!

Shut it.

When you Yorubas where insulting GEJ children and spreading useless Rumours of his adopted daughter getting pregnant before marriage nko?

See your first daughter commissioning

Is there any picture of Faith commissioning anything during GEJ's administration?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Waiting To See If Our First Daughter"Zarah Buhari Will Go For NYSC Service by VulgarVulvas: 2:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
prinsam30:

then keep quiet

Look at this subservient citizen wishing slavery for himself.
Re: I Am Waiting To See If Our First Daughter"Zarah Buhari Will Go For NYSC Service by VulgarVulvas: 2:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
SherlockHollmes:
Is it a crime for the child of the president to live with president in Aso rock?

I would actually like to see her serve(I know its not possible)

If the president can not empower his own children who he trained abroad with public money, is it you that he will help?
Re: I Am Waiting To See If Our First Daughter"Zarah Buhari Will Go For NYSC Service by prinsam30: 2:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
VulgarVulvas:

Look at this subservient citizen wishing slavery for himself.

thank you and God bless you
Re: I Am Waiting To See If Our First Daughter"Zarah Buhari Will Go For NYSC Service by donphilopus: 2:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
VulgarVulvas:

Shut it.

When you Yorubas where insulting GEJ children and spreading useless Rumours of his adopted daughter getting pregnant before marriage nko?

See your first daughter commissioning

Is there any picture of Faith commissioning anything during GEJ's administration?

First, you're son senseless to have told to shut up even when you didn't see me talking. I earlier said it that I was banned when I teased GEJ's son then. And since then I learned to respect our leaders' children because they ain't the cause of our problems. BTW, is she commissioning it on behalf of the Government or for herself/organization?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Waiting To See If Our First Daughter"Zarah Buhari Will Go For NYSC Service by prinsam30: 2:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
donphilopus:

SECONDED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Waiting To See If Our First Daughter"Zarah Buhari Will Go For NYSC Service by skywalker240(m): 2:12pm On Jun 11, 2016
gbaramatu kingdom baa......bring it on..

I go phuuck her
RED TOTO TEAR .... grin grin

NAIJADELTA BOYS GAT NO CHILL...cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Waiting To See If Our First Daughter"Zarah Buhari Will Go For NYSC Service by blackpanda: 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
OP take ur time o. Make bad belle no ruin ur future. Shey u no get work ni. What is this silly obsession with zahra Get a life already!
Re: I Am Waiting To See If Our First Daughter"Zarah Buhari Will Go For NYSC Service by VulgarVulvas: 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
donphilopus:

First, you're son senseless to have told to shut up even when you didn't see me talking. I earlier said it that I was banned when I teased GEJ's son then. And since then I learned to respect our leaders' children because they ain't the cause of our problems. BTW, is she commissioning it on behalf of the Government or for herself/organization?!

Go and sit your silly self down.

The fact you were banned for picking on a preburcent boy who was not more than 12 at the time you made that silly statement does not makeup for the fact that you were very wrong to attack an innocent child.

Zarah on the other hand is no child but an adult still living off the influence of her parents and abusing her privellages as daughter of the president .

Why can't she get a job and be productive ? Is it our tax money she intends to live off? Why isn't she being productive and contributing to national treasury by paying taxes. Or are you not aware that the scam APC led govt is planning on increasing income taxes ?

And why is Buhari not urging her to get a career going or settle down to her own life instead of loitering cyberspace with her photoshopped photos paid from national purse?

I bet you if Zarah was an average Duara cow girl she will either be nearing grandmother status as she would have since been married off and you bet she will be making and selling fura doo nunu or whatever for a living .

The fact that her father is president does not excuse her joblessness.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Waiting To See If Our First Daughter"Zarah Buhari Will Go For NYSC Service by VulgarVulvas: 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
prinsam30:

SECONDED

Keep defending nonsense.
Re: I Am Waiting To See If Our First Daughter"Zarah Buhari Will Go For NYSC Service by donphilopus: 2:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
VulgarVulvas:

Go and sit your silly self down.

The fact you were banned for picking on a preburcent boy who was not more than 12 at the time you that silly statement does not makeup for the fact that you were very wrong to attack an innocent child.

Zarah on the other hand is no child but an adult still living off the influence of her parents and abusing her privellages as daughter of the president .

Why can't she get a job and be productive ? Is it our tax money she intends to live off? Why isn't she being productive and contributing to national treasury by paying taxes.

And why is Buhari not urging her to get a career going or settle down to her own life instead of loitering cyberspace with her photoshopped photos paid from national purse?

I bet you if Zarah was an average Dura girl she will either be nearing grandmother status as she would have since been married off and you bet she will be making and selling fura doo nunu or whatever .

The fact that her father is president does not excuse her joblessness.

Did you think I would waste my time reading the jargons up there?! Whether the small boy was a kid or Zahra being an adult doesn't mean you should attack her. She's not being paid by the Nigerian Government because she doesn't occupy any seat. What is her joblessness bothering you? Why crying more than the bereaved?! Just let her be!
Re: I Am Waiting To See If Our First Daughter"Zarah Buhari Will Go For NYSC Service by VulgarVulvas: 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
blackpanda:
OP take ur time o. Make bad belle no ruin ur future. Shey u no get work ni. What is this silly obsession with zahra Get a life already!

Another paid and bought for zombie joins in.

So because her father was elected president she no go work?

Chelsea Clinton has a career going.

In 4yrs time when Buhari is kicked back to Duara , where will this brat be?

Tell her to either go find work or at least get married.
Re: I Am Waiting To See If Our First Daughter"Zarah Buhari Will Go For NYSC Service by prinsam30: 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
VulgarVulvas:

Keep defending nonsense.

Mynd44
Re: I Am Waiting To See If Our First Daughter"Zarah Buhari Will Go For NYSC Service by VulgarVulvas: 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
donphilopus:

Did you think I would waste my time reading the jargons up there?! Whether the small boy was a kid or Zahra being an adult doesn't mean you should attack her. She's not being paid by the Nigerian Government because she doesn't occupy any seat. What is her joblessness bothering you? Why crying more than the bereaved?! Just let her be!

It bothers me because she is living off the state l

It bothers me because your Kunu sipping Gworo chewing sectional bigot, Buhari campaigned to scrap the office of the first lady only to replace it with first family Commision.

Zahara Buhari must find work and vacate Aso Rock.

Or does she think Aso rock nah her papa house?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Waiting To See If Our First Daughter"Zarah Buhari Will Go For NYSC Service by prinsam30: 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
VulgarVulvas:

Make I help you....

Mynd44 come and help this zombie by banning me for telling him that he has no point .

if ur not banned in the next 5mins, obviously you are one the MODs

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Latest Opinion Poll On Buhari's Government / The Number Of States In Each Region Atiku Needs To Win 2019 / Northerners Disappointed As Buhari Publicly Endorsed Ganduje(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.