Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Baba Dee Blasts Davido For Disrespecting Dele Momodu - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baba Dee Blasts Davido For Disrespecting Dele Momodu (30022 Views)

Dammy Kerry Blasts Davido Over Tagbo's Death / Wizkid Replies, Blasts Davido On Twitter / Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Dee Blasts Davido For Disrespecting Dele Momodu by canDy4eva(f): 5:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
deeway200:
What goes around comes around
sure...
Re: Baba Dee Blasts Davido For Disrespecting Dele Momodu by tyhwo: 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
TPAND:
Baba Dee long time.... How market?
Truth be told baba Dee stay out of this, because both dele ovation and David omo baba olowo are kids. Leave them to display their immature tantrums, esp that David of a boy

You dey yarn shit
Re: Baba Dee Blasts Davido For Disrespecting Dele Momodu by woodboi(m): 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
When you guys talk about one artist not being relevant it's kind of funny to me, everything in life is time and nobody last forever, it just a phase in a soul life and gravity will surely remember Davido someday, but that doesn't make them less of a public figure, if not we won't be paying attention to what he said. Maybe Ebenezer Obey have to release another album to be relevant or Jay Jay have to pick up his boot again to remain relevant. When Baba Dee was rocking, they are still breast feeding Davido or how many of Baba Dee's generation gap is still doing music when it comes to main stream, going from one show to another outside Tuface and Sultan? If Davido does not have the opportunity of a good parental background, then he will learn from those outside and it start from the elders in this industy, he surely can't take on all of them when they turn their back on him... 50 cent tried it and he can testify to what happened to his career.

1 Like

Re: Baba Dee Blasts Davido For Disrespecting Dele Momodu by oodua1stson: 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
BreadandBeans:
who is Baba dee?
he's sound sultan brother
Re: Baba Dee Blasts Davido For Disrespecting Dele Momodu by samx4real(m): 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
mizthorlu:

define small money please?

Small money na money wen dey enter head...
Re: Baba Dee Blasts Davido For Disrespecting Dele Momodu by greggng: 5:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
TPAND:
Truth be told baba Dee stay out of this, because both dele ovation and David omo baba olowo are kids. Leave them to display their immature tantrums, esp that David of a boy

You evil supporter. Baba dee is an elder and he will not sit back and watch evil happen. I blame the parent of that arrogant boy who doesn't ve respect for elders. Such kids end badly mark my word

1 Like

Re: Baba Dee Blasts Davido For Disrespecting Dele Momodu by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
woodboi:
When you guys talk about one artist not being relevant it's kind of funny to me, everything in life is time and nobody last forever, it just a phase in a soul life and gravity will surely remember Davido someday, but that doesn't make them less of a public figure, if not we won't be paying attention to what he said. Maybe Ebenezer Obey have to release another album to be relevant or Jay Jay have to pick up his boot again to remain relevant. When Baba Dee was rocking, they are still breast feeding Davido or how many of Baba Dee's generation gap is still doing music when it comes to main stream, going from one show to another outside Tuface and Sultan? If Davido does not have the opportunity of a good parental background, then he will learn from those outside and it start from the elders in this industy, he surely can't take on all of them when they turn their back on him... 50 cent tried it and he can testify to what happened to his career.
You dey mind most of them, Baba Dee, Tetuila, Idris Abdulkareem and Seyi Shodimu all started the same time . music is a phase just like footbal when it is your time, use it wisely and invest. When time comes all these new generation artiste would be forgotten
Re: Baba Dee Blasts Davido For Disrespecting Dele Momodu by Boss13: 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
Rapsainot:
Dead artiste gon be thinking beefing stars can revive there dead on arrival, unknown career. grin Who's Baba Dee? It's time we EPP someone

Rather say you were young during his days because at some point some kid would be asking who is Davido
Re: Baba Dee Blasts Davido For Disrespecting Dele Momodu by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
Boss13:

Rather say you were young during his days because at some point some kid would be asking who is Davido
Bro, Kids are many on NL, many of them talk without thinking. Some comments are pathetic.
Re: Baba Dee Blasts Davido For Disrespecting Dele Momodu by seangy4konji: 6:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
Lol.

Money is good ooo
Re: Baba Dee Blasts Davido For Disrespecting Dele Momodu by LordZero(m): 6:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
hyperflex:

I guess Davido don epp u. U one of them that gotaome move from him or ur just a good asslicker
dude, try and read my comment b4 u quote. i wasn't in support of any one of them, both of them did not handle the issue like adults...

the "who baba dee epp" was me being sarcastic but i guess ur sense of humor was not on a level that can figure that out..

peace..
Re: Baba Dee Blasts Davido For Disrespecting Dele Momodu by LordZero(m): 6:23pm On Jun 11, 2016
sambrow:
we kno ur kind
really!!!! tell me more.. tongue
Re: Baba Dee Blasts Davido For Disrespecting Dele Momodu by Eazikeyz(m): 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
tdayof:
SMH.. People should try minding their business and this world will be very peaceful.
I swear.
Re: Baba Dee Blasts Davido For Disrespecting Dele Momodu by Eazikeyz(m): 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
danasjoe1:
Baba Dee for stay out of this matter o!!!cos this boy called davido is respects no man,he fit use u sing say you be him gate man
Lmao grin grin grin grin
Re: Baba Dee Blasts Davido For Disrespecting Dele Momodu by Netfad(m): 6:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
emeralddayo:
Why bring up a matter that is dead and buried....#nosysombori
I 1da o....mak baba dee or wetin he kol himsef shuld calm dwn o

Re: Baba Dee Blasts Davido For Disrespecting Dele Momodu by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
Afrok:
That Baba Dee won't mind his business now until Davido turns to him... Dele Momodu is not complaining undecided.
I SMH for people like you. Youths of these days are morally bankrupt. Baba Dee you are well trained kudos to your parents
Re: Baba Dee Blasts Davido For Disrespecting Dele Momodu by Izuchukwu70: 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2016
skillet:
Mr adeleke is a failed father. That's for sure. Davido stinks. Baba dee stinks too. Finally dele momodu stinks as well.

You are right!! Point of correction tho. He's Dr. Deji Adeleke. He's a PhD holder.
Re: Baba Dee Blasts Davido For Disrespecting Dele Momodu by oshiokpu(m): 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
The real News is on my signature.
Re: Baba Dee Blasts Davido For Disrespecting Dele Momodu by woodboi(m): 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

You dey mind most of them, Baba Dee, Tetuila, Idris Abdulkareem and Seyi Shodimu all started the same time . music is a phase just like footbal when it is your time, use it wisely and invest. When time comes all these new generation artiste would be forgotten
Don't mind them...
Re: Baba Dee Blasts Davido For Disrespecting Dele Momodu by Kdon2: 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
TPAND:

Generation of rots.SMH
Re: Baba Dee Blasts Davido For Disrespecting Dele Momodu by shevy45(m): 12:28am On Jun 12, 2016
Nawa oo, na all of them dey stink?
Re: Baba Dee Blasts Davido For Disrespecting Dele Momodu by kenoz(m): 7:11am On Jun 12, 2016
Their problem
Re: Baba Dee Blasts Davido For Disrespecting Dele Momodu by remiopash: 7:23am On Jun 12, 2016
TPAND:

It depends on your ethnic background,no matter what the elderly person does,you should not insult him or her.Yorubas are known for respecting elders.
Re: Baba Dee Blasts Davido For Disrespecting Dele Momodu by Akmarshal(m): 9:52am On Jun 12, 2016
tdayof:
SMH.. People should try minding their business and this world will be very peaceful.

U too follow d stinking pattern!
Re: Baba Dee Blasts Davido For Disrespecting Dele Momodu by kaboninc(m): 10:33am On Jun 12, 2016
safarigirl:
It has been established that Davido is an arrogant, disrespectful boy, but Uncle Dele did notbeespect himself as well nor did he respect his age when he dabbled into the illicit affair of two people of questionable IQ.

When an adult decides to play with kids, he should be ready to have sand thrown in his eyes

Are you sure you know what you're saying?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Semi-Unclad Christmas Card (photo) / Gifty Reacts To AY's Joke On Kemen-Tboss Incidence / Mercy Aigbe Goes Arab Style In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.