Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

My Multi Tv Quality Signal Is Unstable - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / My Multi Tv Quality Signal Is Unstable (1031 Views)

Multi TV & MyTV Positions UPDATES (2020) / Multi-tv Channels... Am I Missing Any Other Channel? / New Multi Tv Frequency After Upgrade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Multi Tv Quality Signal Is Unstable by Kunstay98: 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
Can someone help me out here? My multi Tv quality signal gets to 73% but very unstable, it moves back to 0% every 2 seconds and it doesn't allow me to scan. I have changed the LNB and it persist! I changed the location of the dish to another place entirely, it remain the same. Pls my decoder is multi tv MDVB s8000. Really, it have been long I stopped using it since I relocated and I just decided to make the installation this month. Pls I need the assistance as soon as possible. Thanks[i] Can someone help me out here? My multi Tv quality signal gets to 73% but very unstable, it moves back to 0% every 2 seconds and it doesn't allow me to scan. I have changed the LNB and it persist! I changed the location of the dish to another place entirely, it remain the same. Pls my decoder is multi tv MDVB s8000. Really, it have been long I stopped using it since I relocated and I just decided to make the installation this month. Pls I need the assistance as soon as possible. Thanks[/i] Can someone help me out here? My multi Tv quality signal gets to 73% but very unstable, it moves back to 0% every 2 seconds and it doesn't allow me to scan. I have changed the LNB and it persist! I changed the location of the dish to another place entirely, it remain the same. Pls my decoder is multi tv MDVB s8000. Really, it have been long I stopped using it since I relocated and I just decided to make the installation this month. Pls I need the assistance as soon as possible. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Youtube / My TSTV Experience: Pros And Cons / Fairly Used Dstv Decoder For Sale [SOLD]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.